A Little Competition in the Family

A smile crept across Charlotte's face as she imagined her mom walking in on her and Matt fucking. For some reason the thought of seeing her mom's face in that moment kind of made the teen wish they had gotten caught.

“Promise me you won’t tell anyone. I know you like to talk to your friends," Matt pleaded, clearly not as in love with the idea of being caught as the blonde was.

"Why would I tell anyone?" she asked, pretending to find that to be out of the question. "If I tell people then we won't be able to keep doing it."

"We are going to do it again, right?" she asked, lifting her head up to look her brother in the eyes.

Matt was trying to think of anything except the amazing sex he just had with his little sister. The thoughts was keeping his cock nice and stiff and begging for more. His hormones and insatiable sex drive didn’t help either. “We shouldn’t even have done it in the first place.” Matt protested trying to sound like he didn’t enjoy it. “I mean Jesus we are brother and sister and we just had sex...” he paused sitting up against the back of the bed. “..and I came inside of you. Brother and sister’s shouldn’t be doing this.”

"That's what makes it so fun!" Charlotte responded as she sat up facing Matt. "If it wasn't wrong it wouldn't feel so fucking good."

The blonde was expecting the push back from her brother, especially considering how long he had resisted her advanced, but she couldn't help but notice that his cock was starting to grow stiffer even as he protested.

"Just think of all the fun we could have right here under mom and dad's noses," she said, a soft purr in her voice. "We could have so much fun together and no one would ever have to know..."

As her voice trailed off, the blonde started sliding her hand across the bed toward her brother's lap, "There's so much we haven't done yet...you don't want to stop now do you?"

Matt saw Charlotte’s hand sliding across the bed towards his groin. He wanted to do the right thing and say no and put an end to this but he found himself craving more from his little sister. How forbidden and taboo this was awoken something inside of him, something he never found sexy until now.

“What would you say if mom caught us?” He started speaking not doing anything to stop his sister’s advancing hand. “What if she walked in while I had you bent over and was pounding your pussy so hard. Or if she walked in right when I shot my cum all over your face and tits?”

"That would be so amazing," Charlotte admitted as she wrapped her hand around Matt's cock and began to stroke it. "I would love to see the look on her face."

Moving closer, the blonde leaned over her brother's lap and slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth. Even having lost some of its size after his orgasm, Matt's head still nearly filled the teen's mouth. Charlotte began to caress her brother's soft, purple head with her tongue as she stroked the shaft of his cock.

"It fuckin makes me so wet thinking about mom catching me with your cum all over my face," she confessed before kissing her way down the length of Matt's manhood and then beginning to lick his heavy balls.

Matt sighed out in pure pleasure as Charlotte began stroking his cum covered cock and licking and kissing the tip. His massive cock pulses to life again and fully stiffens in her hand. His towering dick covered in a milky white layer of his cum towers in front of his little sister’s face.

Even though Matt knew he should put a stop to this, his sister’s words and teasing were like s drug. They turned him on so much he couldn’t help it. “If mom walked in the door while you were riding me and I was about to cum inside of you what would you do?” Matt asked

Charlotte continued to lick her brother's nutsack as she considered his question, feeling his cock returning to its full size as she stroked it with her hand.

"I'd tell her to record us," the blonde said, lifting her head from between Matt's legs to look at him. "Or I'd tell her to join us."

"What would you do?" she asked before lowering her mouth back down onto his engorged member and started to suck on it.

Matt was surprised by his sister’s very naughty answers. “You are so bad Charlotte!” Matt said just before she wrapped her lips around his meaty cock again. His mind now filled with the very taboo images of what Charlotte just said.

“There’s no way you’d ask her to join us!” Matt said sitting up on his elbows watching his little blonde sister lovingly suck his cock. “I have no idea what I’d do...” Matt paused briefly. “..probably just lay there frozen like a deer in the headlights.... at the mercy of your pussy as you ride me... mom and I make eye contact just as I explode inside of you.

Charlotte listened happily as Matt talked about how he wouldn't be able to stop fucking her even if their mom walked in on them. It was funny to her how long he had managed to resist her teasing and flirting and how quickly after giving in he had gone from fighting her to completely surrendering. She licked his cock and balls eagerly, coating them in her thick saliva as he talked.

"What if Becca walked in? I'll bet you'd let her join us," the blonde joked before once again lowering her mouth down onto her brother's cock and wrapping her lips around it tightly.

Becca of course was still standing in the hallway listening and watching, one hand still between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. At the mention of the idea of her joining her brother and sister for a threesome, the brunette began to orgasm wildly. The teen had to grasp the door frame to brace herself as she began to climax, squirting against the wall and onto the carpet in the hall as her body shook desperately, her eyes closing and her teeth clinching as she tried not to cry out and reveal her presence outside the bedroom.

After her orgasm faded, Becca crept back to her own room, too drained to watch anymore, but realizing that if Matt had given in and fucked Charlotte, he might be willing to do the same with her. She just needed to be persistent.

Matt still thought this was so wrong, but right now Charlotte had him under a sexual trance. The way she continues licking and sucking his stiff manhood coating it in her warm thick saliva. “Fuck...yes...” Matt groaned out softly after his sister asked if he’d let Becca join, but it was more a response to her mouth wrapping around his cock instead of the question, but right now his hormones were raging he probably would have let her join if she walked in.

Each time Charlotte bobbed her head down onto her brother's erection she allowed the swollen, purple helmet to push deeper to the back of her throat and each time a new coat of saliva stuck to his throbbing penis. She wanted to take all of him into her mouth, but Matt's cock was huge and as enthusiastic as she was, she couldn't get it all in yet.

After a few minutes of sucking on her brother, the blonde slipped his cock out of her mouth, saliva dripping down onto his lap and his balls. Charlotte gave his cock a few strokes with her hand then leaned close and rubbed it against her face, spreading the sticky saliva across her cheeks and chin. She loved the feel of Matt's manhood pulsing in her hand and the weight of it as it rubbed against her face and lips.

"God, its so fucking hard," she managed to say before taking him back into her mouth and slowly pushing almost two thirds of his cock into her throat as she caressed it with her tongue.

Matt was in a battle with his conscious as to whether he should stop this or not. It was so wrong to be doing this with his little sister, but she was bringing him pleasure like he never experienced before and he was intoxicated from the pleasure. His cock and entire groin area was coated with Charlotte’s warm slimy saliva. The loud erotic slurping stopped while she rubbed his rigid dick on her face.

Matt watched her in silence as she continued sucking his huge cock. Matt was nearing another orgasm and when he looked at his sweet little sister a wave of guilt washed over him and he went to pull away but then he erupted inside her mouth releasing another big thick load of cum, this one into his sister’s mouth.

Charlotte was taking her time, enjoying the opportunity to suck her brother off when she noticed him shift slightly. She feared he was about to pull away, but was greeted a moment later with a burst of cum in her mouth. Opening her mouth wide and squeezing the base of Matt's cock, the blonde happily milked his cock, letting the thick white cum splatter across her tongue and into the back of her throat.

https://www.sex.com/pin/50385848-hot-cumshot-in-mouth/

She was surprised that Matt had cum again so soon after his previous orgasm, but was happy to take ever last drop of his load into her mouth before eventually swallowing it down. When she finished drinking down her brother's cum, the teen sat up in front of him and smiled.

"That was fun, and tasty! Maybe you want to return the favor...and find out what your little sister's little pussy tastes like at the same time?" she suggested, slipping a finger down to her clit to give it a little tease.

Matt’s hands gripped the bedsheets tightly as he shot off the big load of cum into Charlotte’s mouth. He watched as she let the cum shoot into her mouth before she swallowed it all. Then a big wave of guilt washed over him for doing this with his sister. She sat up, her perky breasts jiggling as she sat up. His long saliva covered cock hanging between his legs, a drop of cum dropped down onto the sheets.

“This was so wrong Charlotte.” Matt said softly. His mind was racing about how bad and amazing this was at the same time. “We can’t do this anymore.” He added while pulling the sheet over his softening cock.

"Your so cute," Charlotte said in response to her brother's defiant insistence that they couldn't mess around ever again. Still chuckling slightly, the blonde wiped some of Matt's cum from her chin and then licked it from her finger with a smile.

"Honestly, I'm exhausted," she admitted as she pushed herself off the bed and stood naked in front of him. "I'll leave you alone for now, but rest up. You're gonna need your energy for the next time."

Gathering the clothes she'd discarded, Charlotte gave her brother a wink and smile, then disappeared down the hall toward the bathroom.

After Charlotte left Matt sat there freaking out about what he just did with his little sister. They had sex and he filled and covered her with so much cum. He was running his fingers through his hair wondering if she would let this be a thing of the past and forget about it but he knew her and knew that was the last thing she was going to do.

Matt rested his head against the headboard and next thing he knew he was waking up a couple hours later feeling dehydrated and hungry. He climbed out of bed and pulled on pajama pants and a t shirt. As he got dressed he noticed all the various cum and pussy juice stains all over his sheets it looked like a weeks worth of love making but it was just a couple hours worth of incestuous fucking.

He released a sigh and left the room heading towards the kitchen. After a quick stop at the bathroom he reached the kitchen and got himself a glass of water that he drank quickly before refilling it. Then he took a couple slices of the pizza he started making earlier before his other little sister made him leave the room.

With his drink and plate of food Matt went into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the television to try and find something to watch and take his mind off what happened with him and Charlotte.

After what Becca had witnessed between her older siblings, she had gone back to her own bedroom, fingered herself to two more orgasms, taken a short nap, and then a shower. After her shower, the slender teen dressed in short, grey gym shorts and a sports bra, then headed downstairs to find something to eat.

She could hear the tv in the other room as she puttered around the kitchen, sampling some left overs and some fruit. Eventually she wandered into the living room, carrying a banana with her. Matt was sitting on the couch eating pizza.

"Hey," she said casually, as if she hadn't watched him fucking Charlotte a few hours ago, and as if she hadn't thrown her naked body at him just minutes before that.

Instead of sitting down on the couch next to him, Becca sat down on the coffee table, directly in front of Matt, blocking his view of the tv. Then as he tried to ignore her and look around her, the teen slowly peeled her banana and then began to insert it into her mouth, slowly pushing it all the way in and then pulling it back out, hoping the imagery might be enough to turn him on.

She knew he could be convinced to fuck his own sister, now Becca just needed to figure out how Charlotte had done it.

Matt was nearly done his pizza when he saw his youngest sister enter the room. Of course she was barely wearing anything at all, a sports bra and short shorts which he was sure her ass was hanging out of. “Hey Becca.” He replies to her trying to keep his eyes on the television. That soon became very difficult as she sat down directly in front of him on the table. “Hey what are you doing?”

Instead of answering him, Becca peeked the banana she has and slowly started to put it into her mouth. Slowly she slid the whole length into her mouth then pulled it back out. Glistening strands of saliva connected her lips to the banana. He watched in silence and his mind began filling with forbidden thoughts of that banana being his cock. Matt shifted in his seat to try and hide his quickly growing erection.

‘Damnit!’ He thought to himself. Not to long ago he shot off so many loads with Charlotte and he was still craving more sex, his hormones raging. “Come on sis, what are you doing?”

"I'm eating a banana," Becca answered dismissively. "Have you never seen someone eat a banana before?"

After giving the banana one more once over with her tongue, she finally took an actual bite out of it. As she glanced over at her brother she couldn't help but notice that he had a rather noticeable bulge in his pants, though he appeared to be trying to hide it.

The sight of her brother's bulge quickly brought back images of his cock as he had fucked Charlotte a few hours before. Just thinking about it was making Becca wet. Finishing off her banana with another quick bite, the teen turned her back to her brother to face the tv, giving him a perfect view of her ass which was barely contained by the small gym shorts she was wearing. Becca had a great ass and legs, toned and tight from years of soccer.

"What are you watching?" she asked casually before suddenly sitting backward onto her brother's lap, pressing her ass firmly against the bulge in his pants.

“Yeah I’ve seen plenty of people eat bananas before, just haven’t seen anyone deep throat one before.” Matt said with a chuckle as he leaned to the side to look at the television. When Becca turned around his attention was diverted from the Tv to his sister’s ass that was barely covered by her small shorts. Her big round ass spilling out of the shorts.

Matt wasn’t sure how long he was staring for and his gaze didn’t break until his sister backed up and sat right in his lap. His cock sandwiched between her big warm cheeks. “I’m watching the Eagles game.” He said glancing at the screen then up at Becca. “All this open space and you gotta sit right on my lap. Why is that?” He asked curiously secretly enjoying the feel of his dick surrounded by her voluptuous ass.

Becca had pretty much been in a state of perpetual arousal for weeks and feeling her brother's cock beneath her ass was just making her wetter, so wet that and so hot that she was sure Matt could probably feel it. Not that the thought of him being aware of her arousal made her hesitate in the slightest. The brunette continued to squirm against her brother's lap, pretending that she was trying to get comfortable.

"Is it wrong for me to want to have a good relationship with my big brother? We don't spend enough time together," she said, giving him her best pouty voice even as she leaned back against his chest and looked up at him with doe eyes.

Matt was trying to fight the erection growing beneath his little sister, but as she squirmed and rubbed against him it was a losing battle. Soon his long thick meaty cock was rock solid and throbbing beneath Becca. He could have sworn he felt his shorts becoming damp from her aroused pussy. “So you have to sit on my lap for us to hang out?” Matt asked not forcing her off his lap. The sweet innocent look on her face made him think she didnt have other intentions.

As Becca looked up at Matt she felt his cock growing larger and harder beneath her, which brought a not so innocent smile to her face. "I don't have to, but it sure is more fun that sitting somewhere else."

The teen adjusted slightly until she could feel her brother's erection press firmly against her pussy through the thin fabric of her shorts. Then she began to grind more firmly against his lap.

Matt was doing everything he could not to groan out right now as Becca continued grinding against his cock. Her pussy must have been soaking wet because the fabric of his pants now clung to his erection while she grinded against him. “So what do you want to watch?” He asked trying not to focus on her warm pussy rubbing against him.

The fabric of Matt's pants and her own shorts seemed impossibly thin, so much so that she swore she could feel the outline of his cockhead rubbing against her pussy lips each time she rocked her hips back against him. She knew he had to notice the wetness between her legs now, and smiled at the fact that he wasn't stopping her.

“So what do you want to watch?” he asked.

"I don't know...I mean football is fine I guess...or we could always watch something more..****," she considered, noticing that her nipples were super hard and poking through her t-shirt noticeably now.

"Let me get the remote for you," Becca said noticing it was on the coffee table. The teen stood up and bent over provocatively in front of her brother, giving him a great look at her ass which was hanging out of her shorts, and the wet spot in the center of her shorts.

Back