A very naughty sister(closed)

Maci giggled as her brother walked into the kitchen. "Yours is in the oven."she said. Soon finishing her salad as she put her bowl in the sink. Though Matt never saw his sister eat truly healthy before. She smiled at her brother, "Once it's done I'll bring you a plate."
 
Upon hearing his food was in the oven Matt took a peek inside. The heat from the oven hitting his face as he looked st the pizza. “Pizza my favorite.” He said after closing the oven and then going back into the living room. Plopping down on the couch he leaned back relaxing and waiting for his food.
 
Maci shook her head, "You act like I don't know your favorite food." About after 10 minutes she walked over with a plate and handed it to him. Smiling as she at down next to him, "Eat up."
 
“Thank you!” Matt told his sister when she brought him a plate of food. Picking up a slice he blew on it to cook it down slightly then took a bite. “It’s real good. Thanks again!” Matt said as he continued eating. As he ate he just thought how he was wrong about his sister all this time. She wasn’t doing those things on purpose she just wanted to have a good relationship with Matt. After s few minutes Matt finished the two slices of pizza and he set the empty plate down onto the coffee table and then kicked his legs up on it and leaned back onto the couch.
 
Maci soon snuggled up to her brother. Taking a sip of her whiskey as only half of her second glass was gone. Setting her glass back down and snuggled closer to her brother. Though knew he was still tipsy.
 
Maci snuggled up to Matt and he could feel her perky breasts pressing up against him. Outside they could hear the wind howling and the storm showed no sign of letting up. “Jeez I wonder when the snow is gonna stop. At this rate we might be stuck together all weekend long.” Matt said wrapping an arm around Maci to get more comfortable.
 
Maci sighed as she rested her head against his chest. "Yeah but it won't be bad."she said. Putting her leg over his lap as she was content. "You have spring break coming up. You can make it up to Brittany."she said.
 
When Maci shifted and put her leg over Matt’s lap it caused his hand to slide down her back and end up righ above her butt. Her thigh was resting right on Matt’s groin, he was pretty well endowed so even when he was soft there was a slight bulge in his pants and right now his dick was resting on his thigh and had his sister’s thigh on top of it. “Yeah we’ll see. This long distance relationship is starting to take a toll on us.” He drunkenly confessed to his little sister.
 
Maci was curious as to what her brother meant. "What she cheat on you or something."she said. Nuzzling his chest softly as she was hoping he cave soon. Placing a kiss on his cheek before she rested her head again.
 
“No not at all, well at least I hope not.” Matt’s eyes were focused on the movie but he continued talking to his sister. “It’s just not being able to see her all the time it sucks.” He was a little confused by the kiss on his cheek but didn’t think too much into it. “And since we don’t see each other a lot that means not a lot of sex. It’s been like two months since we last had sex when she visited last.” Matt blurted out drunkenly. “Sorry I don’t know why I said that.” He added looking down at Maci.
 
Maci rolled her eyes before curling up on his lap. "At least you get some action. Though your friends need to stop trying to peek at me. I can't even shower when they are over."she said. Knowing Matt had no idea that one of his friends actually saw her naked.
 
“If they ever do that again let me know and I’ll beat them up.” Matt said letting Maci get more comfortable on him. Matt also saw his sister naked a bunch of times and he was still confused if it was intentional or not. “At this rate who knows when I’ll get any action again.” He said with a soft sigh. He was so backed up from not having sex he didn’t know if he could make it another couple months when Brittany visited again.
 
"Well you better kick Trent's ass. He walked in on me as I got out of the shower. Saw me naked."she said. Shifting so that she was directly on his lap. Resting back against her brother. "He tries the most to see me naked."she said.
 
“Trent is a douche and I’m pretty sure he has no idea how to pleasure a girl.” Matt said as his sister moved into his lap. Her big ass directly on his lap, he could feel how soft and warm it was through their clothing. She leaned back against him and Matt kept his arms by his sides wondering what she was doing on his lap. “I’ll beat him up next time I see him. No one gets to see my baby sister naked.”
 
Maci made herself comfortable as whiskey always turned her on. Yawning softly as she played it off as she was tired. "Mmmm good and you're nice and warm."she said. Closing her eyes as she nuzzled his chest.
 
Maci was right this was very warm and cozy, but the way her ass was resting right up against his dick made Matt feel a little uncomfortable about being in this position with his little sister. “You’re gonna go to sleep on me?” Matt asked as he started to tickle his sister. His hands went under her shirt to tickle her bare belly while holding her in place so she couldn’t escape.
 
Maci soon began to squirm as she rubbed against his cock. "Matt stop."she pouted. Though she showed no signs of stopping. Her shirt began to ride up and soon her tits popped out. Acting like she was embarrassed as she covered her chest.
 
Matt got a little carried away when tickling his sister. She was rubbing her big ass against his dock while she squirmed and soon her tits popped out of her shirt. He didn’t realize this until his hands accidentally brushed up against them and then he pulled his hands away. “I’m sorry Maci!” Matt said as she covered up with her hands. “Why are you embarrassed? I’ve seen you naked before remember? Were you embarrassed those times you snuck into the shower with me? You were naked then.”
 
Maci sighed softly as she pulled her shirt back down. "No.....but you treated me differently after. I just....."she stopped herself. Not looking at her brother. "For two years I was nothing to you...now it seems like that never happened. I was fond of you back then until I realized that you wanted nothing to do with me."she said. Crawling off his lap as she cleaned up from lunch. Wanting him to feel guilty again.
 
“I only acted that way because I didn’t want things to get weird between us.” He said getting up off the couch and stumbling a little as he followed Maci into the kitchen. “Look the way you started acting towards me was stuff that sister’s shouldn’t do to their brothers. The constant sneaking into the showers with me, and that one night you snuck into my bed naked.” He looked at her ass having flashbacks to that one night. “I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want things to become awkward between us. I’m sorry.”
 
Maci turned around before seeing him stumble. Pulling her brother close, "I did what I did because I want you to take my virginity. I wanted it to be someone I trusted. I knew you weren't going to just let any guy be with me." Telling him a lie though sh really wanted him to her as herself. "After that drunk night I was selfish and wanted more from you."
 
Matt was shocked when Maci confessed that to him. “Me take your virginity? I’m your brother... we can’t..” Matt couldn’t believe this, his little sister wanting to have sex with him. He took a few steps back and sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen table. Matt just looking at his sister not sure what to say.
 
Maci sighed a that was the reaction she expected. "I get that hence why I said wanted......just forget everything I said. Enjoy your movie day."she said. Heading for her room to play off that she was upset. Shutting her door behind her before she got a duffle bag out. Making look like she was going to leave.
 
Matt drunkenly followed his little sister up to her room and saw her packing a bag. “You aren’t really gonna leave are you? There’s over a foot of snow outside there is nowhere to go.” Matt said as he approached his sister. “Maci I’m sorry I reacted like that, it just caught me off guard finding out you want to have sex with me.”
 
Maci paused as her brother came in. "I knew you weren't going to let just any guy be with me Matt."she said. She sat down on the bed as she looked upset. "I want someone I trusted to be my first. I was thinking of leaving but I don't know..."she said.
 
Back
Top