Natural Law



“I mean.... Were that tattoo... Ur... Did you get those tattoos for someone in particular?”


Mya was happy to see Jo overcome her shyness. Even if it was just a little. Mya took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She was set to answer and she giggled. 'I'm sorry, you just sound like me the first time I had to perform a mock trial in law school."

"Okay. The truth is the only person I got them for was myself. I was very sheltered in my high school days. When I got to college, I awakened as a person. Especially sexually. I realized I really liked sex. REALLY REALLY LIKED IT! So I got something to symbolize my awakening for myself. Does that make sense?"
 
Sustained



“Does that make sense?” Mya asked.

“Objection!” Josephine laughed. “I’m asking the questions here.”

Then she realized she did not have one immediately at hand. She found cross-examining someone more difficult than it looked on Law and Order. Taking a sip of wine, she thought back over the things Mya had already told her. Oddly, they had mostly discussed anal sex. A question came to mind.

“Can you have an orgasm from anal sex?”

 
Mya saw the hesitation in Jo's eyes. She didn't know what to ask. But then she blurted out,

“Can you have an orgasm from anal sex?”

Mya smiled, trying to put Jo at ease. "Well, Counselor, that is an interesting question. I always cum when I have had anal sex. However, I have also been stimulating my clit with my fingers or a vibrator. I'm certain that helps."
 
Expert Witness



“I always come when I have had anal sex,” Mya purred. “However, I have also been stimulating my clit with my fingers or a vibrator. I’m certain that helps.”

The image this brought to mind set fire to Josephine’s loins, and she gasped softly as she felt herself start to get wet. She stammered the first question that popped into her head. “W-w-wh-what about r-regular sex... you know, coitus. Do you have to touch yourself to c-c-come from that, too?”

Josephine never had an orgasm from coitus, but the idea of touching herself during it had never occurred to her. She realized she could learn a lot beyond just law from her attorney.

 

“W-w-wh-what about r-regular sex... you know, coitus. Do you have to touch yourself to c-c-come from that, too?”

Mya smirked and chuckled at stuttering that Jo was doing. She was so experienced, yet so naive. Mya didn't realize how much teaching she would be doing.

"Oh my dear, you can cum from straight sex. You can also help it along. Personally, I tend to help it along unless I'm getting a ferocious pounding."

Mya thought that should throw Jo for a loop.
 
Admission Against Interest



“I’m not sure I’ve ever had a ‘ferocious pounding,’” Josephine admitted, forgetting her role as inquisitor. “I have to admit, Bryan was always concerned with my pleasure when we had sex... Too concerned, sometimes. Sometimes, I wished he would lose control and just take me.”

 
"There is nothing better than a good pounding when you're in the mood for it. I think everybody should experience it from time to time. However, I see that you forgotten what your role is counselor. You're supposed to be asking the questions not me. You're supposed to be trapping me in single word answers of yes or no."
 
Love Me Tender



“Alright... alright....” Josephine replied to Mya’s reminder that she should role-play a cross-examining attorney. All this talk of vigorous sex had her distracted. “Um... Don’t you prefer it tender and romantic?”

 
Improper Pronouns



“‘What’ you’re ‘working with’?” Josephine laughed, although her eyes held a hint of suspensive curiosity. “Don’t you mean ‘whom’?”

 
Playful Curiosity



Josephine blushed at the mention of sex toys, a topic on which she had little knowledge but ample curiosity.

“What are....” She paused remembering Mya’s advice to use yes-or-no questions. “Um... Do you have a favorite toy?”

 
Sexy Questions



Josephine’s eyes and smile widened. She did not know much about sex toys. She would find this interesting and — now that she lived alone — potentially useful.

“What....” She had to try to use yes-or-no questions, which her lack of background knowledge would make difficult. Then again, she always did well at Twenty Questions. This should work the same.

“Let’s see... Hmmm.... Does your favorite toy vibrate?”

 
Linkage



“Okay...” Josephine giggled as the next question came to mind. “Is it shaped like a... like, ummm... like a sausage?”

 
Rules of Evidence



“Oh! Umm....”

Josephine’s brow furrowed. She could not figure out how a yes-or-no question qualified as “leading.” Couldn’t the witness just answer “no” and leave you no better off? Besides, she thought she had seen on television or read somewhere that cross-examination could employ leading questions. Still, Mya was the lawyer. She must be right.

Then Josephine had an idea. “Do you have your favorite toy with you tonight?”

 
“Do you have your favorite toy with you tonight?"

Mya was realizing yes and no don't make it terribly interesting. So she thought she would incriminate herself a bit.

"I do not. I don't carry sex toys in my car. Besides, it wouldn't fit in the glove box."
 
Cliches



“Really?” That surprised Josephine. When she thought of sex toys, she pictured something small enought to fit easily inside not just the glove compartment of a car, but also far tighter spaces than that. She chuckled and could not resist the next question, even if it seemed silly. “Is it bigger than a breadbox?”

 
Perfect Fit?



“‘Big enough’ for wh...” That wasn’t a yes-or-no question. Josephine started over. “Does it fit inside of you?”

She blushed, giggled, and so sipped more wine.

 
“Does it fit inside of you?”

Mya mirrored Jo with a sip of wine. Knowing her exposed nipples were able to cut glass.

Mya winked, "with a little stretching... It certainly does."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Like a Square Peg in a Round Hole



“Does it fit inside of you?” Josephine giggled, blushing as she sipped more wine. It then occurred to her that it might not, and that Mya possibly had a Hitachi massager as her favorite toy. While smaller than a breadbox, one would not fit in a glove compartment.

As part of his belated bid to revitalize their then failing relationship, Bryan had purchased a Hitachi massager and given it to Josephine for Valentine’s Day, suggesting that it might spice up their lovemaking. He said he had read that many couples used them, and that women often used them alone. He had gone so far as to suggest this latter option would make up for all the late nights and weekends his job required him to stay at the office, leaving her home alone.

This suggestion, naturally, led to a fight. They only made love once or twice after that before their separation. Bryan had not dared to bring out the massager after his faux pas. Josephine thought it still remained on a shelf in his half-emptied closet.

Mya, having paused to sip some wine, then answered her question. “With a little stretching... it certainly does.”

“Hmmm.... Then it’s not what I was starting to think,” Josephine said as she struggled — in her limited knowledge of sex toys — to come up with another yes-or-no question.

 
Back
Top