Looking for intelligent, witty women to chat with...

I'm an intelligent, witty and hard-working guy. Married but sex is not as exciting as it should be and need something else to keep my busy mind going. I'm looking for discrete, smart erotic chat- at least to begin with. Right now work in the City but travel often. Enjoy history, books and movies. I like The Guardian but believe the Telegraph has a better crossword. I don't smoke but do enjoy a drink.

I'm a dark haired guy, dark brown eyes with two grey stripes either side of my head but I refuse to give in to the Just For Men look. I'm broad-shouldered and just shy of 6'. I have a tummy so apologies if that puts you off. I dress smart casually for work but often found suited and booted too. I'm not really a pilot it's a pseudonym I use for writing stories.

What am I looking for? A smart, intelligent, funny woman to chat to and maybe meet. Preferably UK based but no essential. Smart dress preferred, you must be no stranger to high heels (and preferably skirts, stockings). Long-legs and a dominant edge are also favourable. A kinky imagination helps too.
 
I'm surprised you keep bumping.

I would have thought you would get more replies.
 
Interesting lack of replies

I tend to agree with Vera on this one - I have used other sites, both fetish-type and ordinary dating, and everyone who is polite usually gets replies......

Just a long-shot perhaps, but is your wording a bit too vanilla/tame for this site ?

To be honest, many females on straightforward dating sites would fit your description - you'd be amazed at some of the things I've elicited from different women after a few polite message exchanges established that I wasn't a complete numpty who only wanted some dirty photos.
 
I tend to agree with Vera on this one - I have used other sites, both fetish-type and ordinary dating, and everyone who is polite usually gets replies......

Just a long-shot perhaps, but is your wording a bit too vanilla/tame for this site ?

To be honest, many females on straightforward dating sites would fit your description - you'd be amazed at some of the things I've elicited from different women after a few polite message exchanges established that I wasn't a complete numpty who only wanted some dirty photos.

Tame/vanilla? Ask anyone who knows me!
 
You lost me at "to chat with." Sorry. Grammar is my turn-on: "with whom to chat," could have worked magic.

Good luck, though. Alas, no stockings/heels and the wrong side of the pond here, anyway.

:kiss:
K
 
Back
Top