Are you dominant or submissive

Definitely submissive, yet sassy. Intelligence and wit are biggest turn-ons. Proper use of apostrophes, a plus. :cattail:

Now I'm wondering how to use apostrophes on a sub. I know about paddles and floggers etc. but apostrophes? ....................................... You'll have to explain that to me.

Now I'm wondering how to use apostrophes on a sub. I know about paddles and floggers etc. but apostrophes? ....................................... You'll have to explain that to me.

Excellent point.....I was wondering how to use apostrophes on a sub as well.....:D

When not engaging in d/s I’m a feminist who believes in equal partnerships.

With a partner on the other side of the spectrum who wants to play power games, I’m a dominant sadist.

I'm quite proficient at the Dominant role; but willing to explore submission, as I think it would be helpful to gain first-hand insight into playing that role.

I think all of us are switches. It's just the degree of submissive or dominant that varies in each of us. Of course, some are more dominant and some are more submissive, and even a few of us are kind of 50/50, and they are switches.

But if we were all honest with ourselves, I'm sure we could all come up with a situation in our lives when we could go one way or the other, depending on the other person, the situation or what ever. I know I could.

But, with me, it would be a very specific situation and person. First, it would have to be a woman. And what happened when I was to be submissive to her would also be very specific. I guess you could say that's topping from the bottom or actually me still being dom to her submissive. But, I would still be giving her control and within a certain defined area, I'd be her submissive.

It would be a very small chance for this to happen, because of the specifics involved. A specific woman and a specific situation would really mean the window is very small. And I really think she would have to normally be a submissive to me, which would even make it more specific. That would also require her to want to be a dominant, for it to work. So, that's me. I'm probably 99.99999999% dominant, and 0.0000001% submissive. But, it's still there. I have never really considered myself even a switch, so that's why I'm saying we all are.

The degree to how much you are one way or the other could be very small, but I think you are fooling yourself, if you couldn't be a switch. Maybe the moon would have to be full, sun spots flaring during that day and maybe a very hot day in the middle of a cold winter for it to happen with you. But, I never thought I would say I could submit to someone. And if I can say it, I know just about anybody could say it.

I think all of us are switches. It's just the degree of submissive or dominant that varies in each of us. Of course, some are more dominant and some are more submissive, and even a few of us are kind of 50/50, and they are switches.

But if we were all honest with ourselves, I'm sure we could all come up with a situation in our lives when we could go one way or the other, depending on the other person, the situation or what ever. I know I could.

But, with me, it would be a very specific situation and person. First, it would have to be a woman. And what happened when I was to be submissive to her would also be very specific. I guess you could say that's topping from the bottom or actually me still being dom to her submissive. But, I would still be giving her control and within a certain defined area, I'd be her submissive.

It would be a very small chance for this to happen, because of the specifics involved. A specific woman and a specific situation would really mean the window is very small. And I really think she would have to normally be a submissive to me, which would even make it more specific. That would also require her to want to be a dominant, for it to work. So, that's me. I'm probably 99.99999999% dominant, and 0.0000001% submissive. But, it's still there. I have never really considered myself even a switch, so that's why I'm saying we all are.

The degree to how much you are one way or the other could be very small, but I think you are fooling yourself, if you couldn't be a switch. Maybe the moon would have to be full, sun spots flaring during that day and maybe a very hot day in the middle of a cold winter for it to happen with you. But, I never thought I would say I could submit to someone. And if I can say it, I know just about anybody could say it.

In other words, we're all somewhere on the Dom-sub spectrum!

Totally agree.

Submissive in fantasy. Mutual in sharing roles while having sex. I like to steer a bit of the direction and pace of our sex, but in a more mutual than dominant manner.

Dom male, who on occasion will let my toy have some fun. But she knows that I'll be taking control, and letting my inner beast out of the cage.

Please be gentle, I am new here and learning the ropes. No pun intended. I am submissive especially when I am with a man

Back