Licking her while she's getting fucked

Looks very hot, I would love to do that as well. Licking the wife's clit as a cock fucks her and then cums on her and my face as I clean it off.

That is so hot, love the fact she has a couple of stretch marks, a real milf, husband licking her pussy as young lover fucks her.

Another hot thing would be licking the wife's ass as she fucks his cock, sucking up the combine juices of her pussy and her lover cum as it runs down to her sweet ass. I love eating her ass and to do that plus getting to eat his cum would be off the charts.

My Best Friend's Wife

Recently, Brooke and I drunkenly shared personal sex secrets and fantasies, Brooke shared that she'd love to be licked while getting fucked but can't find a guy that would get that close. I told her I've given BJs before and would love to lick her. The look on her face.

Of course that led to other conversations, but she's going to ask my best friend to include me. She also wants to see two guys together.

Recently, Brooke and I drunkenly shared personal sex secrets and fantasies, Brooke shared that she'd love to be licked while getting fucked but can't find a guy that would get that close. I told her I've given BJs before and would love to lick her. The look on her face.

Of course that led to other conversations, but she's going to ask my best friend to include me. She also wants to see two guys together.

Lucky guy, keep us posted

Love to do this! 69 position with her on top and one thrust for her and one thrust for me, she desires were her bull finishes but either way I am cleaning them both

Back