young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love chatting with older men; if anyone's online please send me a PM! I'm also on Yahoo right now... Much too horny to just be sitting here alone. ;)
 
...

60 y.o. male here, 48162 a.c.
looking for a younger who can tax my limits
or an older male who can teach me something.
R/L situations only
 
There is nothing sexier to me than an older man who knows what he wants and how we wants it.
 
I don't know what age it starts at for a older guy....This 43y/o married man, in a loving, sexless marriage, would certainly luv too watch you suck on my cock and balls

A respectful young guy can learn a lot from tutoring by an authoritative, more mature, elder guy. So long as it is consensual and for the mutual pleasure of both. I have benefited from the kindness and generosity of a number of benefactors who only required my complete sexual submission in return for their investment in time and indulgence. There can be nothing more satisfying for a meek submissive boy than to have his sexuality 'owned' and controlled by a strict, but indulgent older 'master'. My oral sexual skills improved immensely thanks to their patient tuition as they allowed me time on my knees, naked, with their stiff cocks in my mouth. I look back on each with only gratitude.
 
Last edited:
There is nothing sexier to me than an older man who knows what he wants and how we wants it.
I must agree. I prefer my Boyfriends to be married, that way it just comes down to furtive exciting sex without all that emotional commitment stuff that needlessly complicates a good thing. I prefer for him to be older than me, and for him to be in control, so that he tells me what to do, and I can express my appreciation by doing it well, to the limits, and being grateful for his indulgence. That way we are both satisfied.
 
60 y.o. male here, 48162 a.c.
looking for a younger who can tax my limits
or an older male who can teach me something.
R/L situations only
This invitation sounds intriguing. I have enjoyed being in mutually-satisfying relationships with married Guys your age, and we've tested out each others limits to the max. They enjoy their cocks being sucked, I enjoy sucking them, whenever the opportunity arises, whenever they can get away for a furtive meeting where I can eagerly go down on them. There's nothing sexier to me than submitting to the demands of a dominant older guy.
 
I love pleasing my older master :)
Me too. To be crouched down between my Master's knees, naked and horny, with his hard cock in my mouth, is where I belong, where I feel safe and most content. This is what I was created to do. I will do anything he wants me to do, whenever he wants it. True submission is when my need to suck his cock is greater than his need to be sucked, and he teases me about it. Deliberately moving back so I have to crawl forward just to keep his erection deeply embedded in my mouth. I'm a total shameless slut for him. That is what submission is all about. Thank you for the opportunity of sharing this.
 
Last edited:
I love chatting with older men; if anyone's online please send me a PM! I'm also on Yahoo right now... Much too horny to just be sitting here alone. ;)
We should get together. I love chatting to older men too, and doing much much more with older men. My most recent Boyfriend was a dominant older guy, married, but fucking my mouth on the sly, whenever we could get together. We are now no longer together, he refuses to even answer my texts, and I miss doing all those dirty little things to him. Cock is physically addictive. When you're used it being rammed down down your throat on a regular basis, and then it's taken away, you get a powerful craving for more...
 
Last edited:
...

This invitation sounds intriguing. I have enjoyed being in mutually-satisfying relationships with married Guys your age, and we've tested out each others limits to the max. They enjoy their cocks being sucked, I enjoy sucking them, whenever the opportunity arises, whenever they can get away for a furtive meeting where I can eagerly go down on them. There's nothing sexier to me than submitting to the demands of a dominant older guy.

well if you ever find yourself in the Motor City in need of a pleasurable distraction
hit me up.
 
Older, curious but not experienced

I am an older married man and over the past couple of years I have become very turned on thinking of being with another man - even a threesome with my wife. Now the thought of a young man wanting me as daddy in bed is a huge turn on. I would never have thought this would be my fantasy - but it is big time now. Nothing has happened like that yet but reading all the posts on this thread makes me hard,
 
well if you ever find yourself in the Motor City in need of a pleasurable distraction
hit me up.
I can't see it actually happening in the real world, but if emails can form a vibrant link across the miles, then yes, I'm down there now, sucking your cock...
 
just me

An older gentleman can be more patient and not just do a blow & go...
 
My story is so similar. I was given a pass to GOLD gym and I lift at least 4 hours a day. A SIXTY FIVE MALE MET IN THE LOCKER AND SHOWED ME HIS 8 INCH COCK. WAS TILL MARRIED BUT I PU HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH SO HE COULD LEAVE LATER. I FOLLOWED THE PORN SITE, SUCKED HIS COCK AND HE BUGLED. I LOOKED DOWN AND I WAS HARD. HE TOLD ME TO WATCH THIS AND HE SAT ON MY COCK MY GOD THAT WAS FIRST GAY EXPERIENCE. SINCE THEN I HAVE LOVED COCK AND GAVE UP PUSSY.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top