Would this scene be allowed?

I believe Laurel said that Lit was adopting the regulations governing porn in videos in in case the authorities clamped down on written sex on the web.

seems good sense to me.

Why keep trying to test the limits?
 
I believe Laurel said that Lit was adopting the regulations governing porn in videos in in case the authorities clamped down on written sex on the web.

seems good sense to me.

Why keep trying to test the limits?

Makes sense...if you're going to enforce it. 70 or so stories being approved in a couple hours a night every night. How well you think they are being looked at?

For every poster who comes here with a question about their story being rejected there are a dozen with the same content that glided right through.

The 'rules' here are CYA only to give her the right to say "well, jeez I have rules, these authors keep breaking them" much in the way Amazon's terms dictate they allow no pornographic material, but have hundreds of thousands of hard core erotic e-books. Its there so they can say "how did that get there" when people complain about something.

Same here, these rules for the most part are lip service only. If they weren't she would have other people helping her screen stories so it was done right.
 
I don't worry about stories I can control myself enough just not to read here--which includes whole categories of stories here. If I happened to read one that I didn't think followed the posting rules, the report button is available to me. It's true that the submissions editor can't read every submission and still keep every submission passing through the process. So, it's true that ones not meeting the criteria will slip through just as it's true that some questioned ones (which I do believe is a better way to phrase it than "reject") won't be guilty of what is being questioned. It's not arms and legs for me, though. It's supposed to be a site for adults, and adults should be able to take responsibility for their own reading.
 
Back
Top