Because it will be my birthday ... again

:heart::heart:Present Time!:heart::heart:

I was in the middle of posting this yesterday when my thread was closed, so here now is a gift for you all. You'll need earbuds and 8.5 minutes of alone time to enjoy it. ;)

If you like it, please rate it! If you don't like it, please don't rate it! :)

Sure do love your gifts. And your voice. :D

I was in the middle of posting this yesterday when my thread was closed, so here now is a gift for you all. You'll need earbuds and 8.5 minutes of alone time to enjoy it. ;)

Oh...............MY!!!!!
Spectacular!! :rose::kiss: thank you!!

I'm here! You're gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you have in store this time around.

Oh I have plenty in store for you ...

Less rules! More boobs!

I kid, obviously. You are lovely, and I can't wait to see what the next 5000 posts bring forth.

More boobs on the way - pronto!!

I feel like you got to 5000 really fast, and I'm not surprised! You are the sweetest woman on lit, with an incredible body to boot. Glad to see you back for part 2!

Well isn't that nice to hear! Took me 9 months and was tons of fun. Let's see how long I can keep you all interested this time around. ;)

Okay even if your Bday isn't officially today, I'll be over with the cake and ice cream to smear alllllll over you!!! Mmmm :

Cover her in cake and ice cream and I'll be over to lick it all off! Yumm!!! Sam, you look delicious enough to eat already! Even without the cake and ice cream toppings!!!!

Well I do love cake... and I do love you two... so, YES!!

You are just beyond sexy...I certainly hope you have a birthday to remember, just not too easy to remember...if you know what I mean!

I still have a few months to prep for that big ole birthday coming at me like a freight train that JUST. WON'T. STOP.

Sam,

You look wonderful, so lovely, sexy and very beautiful.
It feels great to be back perving on you thread.

So glad to have you back!! xo

Definitely excited about the new thread! I'm liking the new profile pic as well...come sit on my face

Pervert. ;) (I happen to love perverts, so you're in luck ...)

Glad to see you back SweetSam

Fresh start and all, right??

What do you know, it will be my birthday again soon.
Yay for the new thread.

You are welcome! Glad to see you!!

Yay!!!! You have started a new thread. Did I mention you look fabulous in red? Color me subscribed.

I do love red. . . Thanks for joining up again! ;)

Still looking great Ms. 42!

Thank you, Mr. 42. ;)

Looking gorgeous sweetie. As always

Hello Mr. Wolf. Hope all is well!! :kiss:

hmm... a new beautifull thread for this beautiful lady, you will probably reach 5000 again pretty quick :)

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

great first post for the new thread!! wonderful sexxy pics!!

Let's celebrate with cake, ice cream....and spankings !

I'm not a fan of ice cream, but the rest sounds perfectly delectable... ;)

Hot as Hell!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!! ;)

Wow.

Happy birthday

Hello you. Thanks!

Hooorahhhhh. The goddess of gorgeousness is back!
And there is much rejoicing.
Glad you are carrying on. Made my day.
Foxy

Thank you, sweetie!

Sexy pics from a sexy lady on a sexy new thread....Awesome Sam!!!

:kiss:

You're still looking great, Sam

Thanks!

SweetSam, I look forward to wishing you a happy birthday ... thanks for sharing your amazing pictures for now

You're welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

Great start to a new thread, very much looking forward to it.

Glad to have you join!

Umm....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT??? ;)

Yeah, I'll definitely be putting this to goo use later today

Ooo - typo or Freudian slip there? ;)

Sure do love your gifts. And your voice.

Yeah you do. ;)

Oh...............MY!!!!!
Spectacular!! thank you!!

:D

That was some kind of Freudian slip. Damn girl. I knew you had it in you.

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

Thanks everyone for helping me get to 5,000 posts on my old thread! That thread still has 500+ pictures on it, and you can see it here. I’ll post an index sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorites:

Red Bra
Red Nails
Boobs

And, another little friendly clarification: I like a nice PM (in fact, I love a nice PM), but please don't send me a message just to tell me you want to cum all over my tits. I am happy that you do, really I am, but it's just not my thing. Sexy banter goes a long way with this girl. Crass messages get you nowhere.

I don't, however, want to see pictures of your naughty bits. Rest assured that if and when I do, you’ll be the first to know. ;)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

mmmm those hot favorites caused an urgency to go dig for the 500* pictures and enjoy more of your beauty :D

Sam you're a Goddess...your voice is of the angels, a naughty angel, but angelic non the less...and your curves...made by the heavens and built for sin :devil:

Good to see your second thread, you deserve it...keep up the gorgeous work and I ask that you please grace us minions with that tantalizing smile...

I will at some point when I lie in bed listen to your latest treat ... I'm sure it will very sexy! :D

So I've found out you like spankings ... say have you ever experienced a Wartenberg wheel?
devil.gif

mmmm those hot favorites caused an urgency to go dig for the 500* pictures and enjoy more of your beauty :D

You should. They're good. ;)

Plenty in store for me? I'm intrigued... ;)

I always intrigue you... and you know it.

Sam you're a Goddess...your voice is of the angels, a naughty angel, but angelic non the less...and your curves...made by the heavens and built for sin :devil:

Good to see your second thread, you deserve it...keep up the gorgeous work and I ask that you please grace us minions with that tantalizing smile...

I can be quite naughty, yes. . . but always so very sweet. ;)

I will at some point when I lie in bed listen to your latest treat ... I'm sure it will very sexy! :D

So I've found out you like spankings ... say have you ever experienced a Wartenberg wheel?
devil.gif

No way! Not for me.

Happiest of hump days to you, sexy thang!

xoxox!

Amazing as always Sam. Your voice and descriptions are just as arousing and enticing as your pics, thank you!:rose:

That sure as hell did the trick. Hearing your sensual voice and thinking about your amazing pictures... Yup. You win.

I admit audio doesn't do it for me most of the time, but this was seriously hot. :) I love a good naughty talk when it's done right. However, since I'm weird, it depends on my mood whether I'll like it or not. :rolleyes: I'll just hang out in my weird little corner over here. ;)

Ahh thank god I found you again

Sam, that was the HOTTTEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! If that was a video, I wouldn't have been able to take it. I would have missed work because I would have still been jerking! lol. You are amazing…and perverted…among a million other great things!!! :D

Sam, I just saw where your other thread got over 278,000 views! :eek: That is unreal. Over a quarter of a million people saw you and kept coming back for more. That has to stroke your ego! Well, I guess that is only fair since we get to stroke a little too because of you! lol :nana:

Morning beautiful. I noticed today that I had not seen an update on your thread and I was missing you. After a little hunting I found you again....and all is good again :)

Back