Be more aggressive

boonekid454

Virgin
My girlfriend recently said it would be nice if I were more aggressive in initiating sex. This was welcome news since it came in a conversation about me thinking she wasn't interested one morning, when in fact she was but I was not forward enough. My issue is that I have been raised to be vary cautious of being "invited in" (women are not something to be "taken"). Trying to balance respect and her desire for me to take control I guess. Any feed back would be appreciated.

My girlfriend recently said it would be nice if I were more aggressive in initiating sex. This was welcome news since it came in a conversation about me thinking she wasn't interested one morning, when in fact she was but I was not forward enough. My issue is that I have been raised to be vary cautious of being "invited in" (women are not something to be "taken"). Trying to balance respect and her desire for me to take control I guess. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Honestly? Your best bet is to talk to her and ask what she means when she says she wants you to be more aggressive. 'Cause honestly, what one person views as being aggressive might be considered quite tame to another. It's subjective.

Get an idea of what she has in mind, and the next time you're feeling frisky, give some of them a try. At some point (during, after - it's up to you), I think it would also be wise to check with her to see how it went: "Is that what you wanted? Did you want more? Less? What can I do to make it better for you?" These are questions I've found that serve us well when my husband and I try new things in our sexual relationship.

Best of luck to you! :D

Last edited:
Honestly? Your best bet is to talk to her and ask what she means when she says she wants you to be more aggressive. 'Cause honestly, what one person views as being aggressive might be considered quite tame to another. It's subjective.

Get an idea of what she has in mind, and the next time you're feeling frisky, give some of them a try. At some point (during, after - it's up to you), I think it would also be wise to check with her to see how it went: "Is that what you wanted? Did you want more? Less? What can I do to make it better for you?" These are questions I've found that serve us well when my husband and I try new things in our sexual relationship.

Best of luck to you! :D

Great advice Bailadora! !

Bailadora has good advice. For some, aggressive is simply initiating via kisses and hugs and gentle fondling. For others more into D/S and B/D, aggressive can mean pushing someone to her knees, cuffing her hands and fucking her face. "Aggressive" is a very subjective term and can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Make sure you ask her what she means.

Back