femdom impregnation stories

chompie1971

Virgin
Hi, new on this forum. Have been reading a lot of stories and decided to join. I like reading stories with an impregnation theme, especially ones in which there is a dominant female trying to get herself impregnated against a mans will. So can anyone relate to such an interest and have story suggestions ?

Hi, new on this forum. Have been reading a lot of stories and decided to join. I like reading stories with an impregnation theme, especially ones in which there is a dominant female trying to get herself impregnated against a mans will. So can anyone relate to such an interest and have story suggestions ?

I love this idea I've been having a fetish where the woman forces me to cum in her when she is fertile and we both know it either I'm ontop and she locks her legs so I cannot pull out or she is ontop and rides so hard that forces me to cum in her

I've actually had that happen to me, luckily she didn't get pregnant, and looking back on it, it was hot as hell. At the time I was scared out of my mind though.

Basically we were watching some tv at her apartment, cuddling (was our third date), when she climbed ontop of me, undid my pants, I didn't know at the time that she didn't have panties on, I figured we were going to be doing some dry humping, but that's when she just thrust straight down on me.

Was the first time I'd had unprotected sex.

I've actually had that happen to me, luckily she didn't get pregnant, and looking back on it, it was hot as hell. At the time I was scared out of my mind though.

Basically we were watching some tv at her apartment, cuddling (was our third date), when she climbed ontop of me, undid my pants, I didn't know at the time that she didn't have panties on, I figured we were going to be doing some dry humping, but that's when she just thrust straight down on me.

Was the first time I'd had unprotected sex.
That sounds like the hot and scary experience i am talking about.

My wife wanted to have sex with a black man so I engaged a young black college student to have sex with her. She required he wear a condom but shortly after this young, huge black man's erection entered my wife's vagina she began doing things that I have never done with her during sex. She was screaming, bucking her hips like a wild woman and yelling at the top of her lungs, "Dear Jesus, his prick is huge". She and this black man went on for quite a while and as my wife began to breath really heavy and began throwing her hips deep into this young mans lap, she surprised us all by removing his condom, and putting his soaking wet erection back into her hot and very wet vagina. She then began screaming, "Jesus, I want this black man's baby, fuck me hard, I want your cum in my pussy so I can have your baby". The young black man tried to get her off before he began to ejaculated, but my wife locked her legs around this young man's' hips and began pumping his prick wildly. As she did this the young black man gave in and ejaculated into my wife's waiting vagina. As his sperm squirted in her vagina she screamed, "His black baby juice is setting my pussy on fire, Oh Dear Jesus, I want his black baby in my body".

ive had spontaneous sex with a few black guys,some unprotected,but as yet never got pregnant by black cock.......but having him cum hard inside me was hot.

I'm already 26 pages into my first Sci-fi story with this theme. I think it's time to see the reaction of the general readers of this site.

Can't wait!

The narrator of my THE BOOK OF RUTH cycle finds himself in this situation in the DOING RUTH miniseries -- unwittingly in pt.01, unwillingly in pt.02. Spoiler: "To his knowledge, in the last few years he had impregnated: his mother; his sister and her girlfriend; his wife's mother and older sister; and his wife's girlfriend's stepmother (and lover). But not his own wife." The guy just knew too many determined women, eh?

Back