Good Interracial Stories

switch21

Virgin
Could someone please recommend a good interracial story? Pereferably a story involving a young black seducing a hot white woman(ages 18-50). Thanks :)

Last edited:
Trying to do the decent thing by UKResearcher. I've just read it and I enjoyed it a lot

I love interracial stories. Big black cock is so yummy. I especially like innocent blonde housewives corrupted into insatiable ghetto whores.

I love the movies also seeing a small white woman pussy being stretched to the max

While interracial sex is a staple in my imagination, I tend to wander the not too treaded track. I suppose I'm somewhat jaded now with all I've seen and read. There is a particular story by Silkstockinglover called "Deconstructing The Professor" that I found extremely satisfying.

I concur it does need a sequel if you want any sort of editorial help then just let me know. There were some grammatical mistakes but it was still damn good. Short but sweet, definitely make it a little longer.

Thanks for the comments you two! I'd love some more help, with ideas maybe too?

Have only done a few Interracial stories. Working on the next one though, so it wont be long till I get it posted. Here is about the best I can do in this category.

http://www.literotica.com/s/southern-heritage

Not quite the criteria the OP asked for, but it's a good story anyway. Enjoy.

MST

I haven't done BM-seduces-WF stories yet (I have one in the pipeline) but my BLACK & WHITE stories have a young black woman seducing an older white man and and even older Native American woman. These are interracial incest tales, so brace yourself.

I am make a niche that involves ethnic men (natives, arabs, even asians and indians) seducing or getting with white women. Some are almost done.

I am make a niche that involves ethnic men (natives, arabs, even asians and indians) seducing or getting with white women. Some are almost done.

How 'white' are your white women? Does 'white' include Lebanese, Sicilian, Iberian, hapa-haole, or women 'passing'? Or must they be blonde or redhead or chestnut-haired, pale, Northern Euro? Or are they just generic white, details irrelevant?

How 'white' are your white women? Does 'white' include Lebanese, Sicilian, Iberian, hapa-haole, or women 'passing'? Or must they be blonde or redhead or chestnut-haired, pale, Northern Euro? Or are they just generic white, details irrelevant?

the bolded

It turns me on reading stories with black women and white men....so hot. Would like to see more of that!

White c-ck in ebony p-ss yum

;)

Back