Writing Goal for the Day?

Well my foot fetish story took a back seat. When I sat down to write, the muse said "hey asshole, forget that one, there's this hot little threesome idea I have and....

So yes I have now started what will be my first entry into the group sex category. Not that I haven't written a few threesome scenes, but they were part of something else and went into other categories.
 
Not as hectic as it has been for the last ten days so I'm getting a little writing done. It's hit and miss as the muse jumps from one story to another. :rolleyes:
 
I'm hoping to work on edits today for the Part 3 part of the novel and then decide where to take the end and how to tie all those final threads together.
 
The muse finally settled on a story and I have another 1500 words in the book.
 
Been setting copy edits (thanks, estragon!) for R&B chs 10 and 11. Will submit for posting soon. Today, off to retrieve PennBoy from his aunt.
 
Goal: write something--anything--fictional for the first time since January.

I think I might have time for a paragraph or two. :)
 
Hey, Tat! Long time no "see"

welcome back!

Thanks, LC--I missed this place and all of your charming-if-clashing personalities, but felt lame stopping by when I wasn't doing any naughty writing. But I have a week of vacation coming up, and I'm hoping I can sneak in some more time while lounging on a balcony overlooking the beach.

Hope you managed to stay cool in that recent heat wave y'all got--yikes!
 
Thanks, LC--I missed this place and all of your charming-if-clashing personalities, but felt lame stopping by when I wasn't doing any naughty writing. But I have a week of vacation coming up, and I'm hoping I can sneak in some more time while lounging on a balcony overlooking the beach.

Hope you managed to stay cool in that recent heat wave y'all got--yikes!

Hey tat! How you been? Master's been busy, but yes it was pretty damn hot up here! Beautiful this weekend though! Low 80's no humidity and supposed to be 70's all week.

see what you miss when you're not here for awhile?
 
Another 2500 words done. Happy, happy, now am I.

Now if the Muse will stay focused until I grab a bite to eat. :rolleyes:
 
A writer's conference group spent six hours of a two hour reception at my house yesterday which pushed me off writing schedule and stopped the thought train. Hope to get it back on track this after in chapter five of a mainstream pen name mystery.

The good news is that they left me five opened bottles of wine. I'm sure that will help put me back on the writing track.
 
Last edited:
Break past my writers block and try to get another couple pages finished after an unproductive week. Managed to get some work done while watching the race, so yay for that.
 
Well, I managed to get a nude day story in - don't know how thrilled I am with it, but whatever. I was getting tired of beating my head against the desk with it. Work has been crazy - so my writing goal remains, "Find some damn time to write!"
 
They stuck the danged drill pipe and now we get to drill it again. Another two million shot in the ass. :rolleyes:

Good news, bad news. The job will go another week but for the next few days I'll have time to write.
 
Submitted next chapter of R&B. Whew. I know it may take longer to post with the contest going but it's still nice to have it done.

Now... breakfast and etc. PennBoy has a science camp this week. I suppose I should wake him up.
 
Working on Ch 17 of ALMI and the girls are readying for showtime. Finding out that most readers are enjoying the story, more than the sex, I'm concentrating more on that and developing their personalities, as well as the events.
 
They stuck the danged drill pipe and now we get to drill it again. Another two million shot in the ass. :rolleyes:

Good news, bad news. The job will go another week but for the next few days I'll have time to write.

Dear Reader

Drilling bad holes is the story of TEXs life.
 
I can't seem to write more than a couple sentences at a time lately o_0 so my goal today is to write an entire paragraph :)
 
I am on my favorite laptop, which is also the son's gaming one. So we'll see how long I keep it from him. He is asleep, so that helps.

I'm finally getting to the edits on the novel and then I hope to work on something different, perhaps a first time story. We'll see.

I hope everyone has a good Monday. :)
 
Somehow I managed to bat out a chapter to my current pen name mainstream mystery last evening. Hoping to get another chapter done today. I'd like to finish this by the end of the week, as I expect a Dirk Hessian novella to land back in my lap from the editor for review any time this week, and it's slated for launch in early July.
 
Got a page done last night. Will try to get another page in today. Two pages would be awesome. This is all assuming I don't get distracted.

*shakes fist* Damn you Lit forums for being so entertaining!!!!
 
Determined to finish writing a chapter to a mainstream mystery before calling quits tonight. This means I may be up until 4 am like I was last night.
 
Editing a couple of older stories today.

Did I mention, I hate editing. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top