Getting Revenge On Cheating Baseball Star Boyfriend (Closed)

"Mmm..." was all he could say at her suggested scenario. The thought of her getting in her sexiest little outfit, tricking Chad into getting tied up, and then turning around and fucking the man he hated most right in front of him was sooo hot. He closed his eyes and got an image in his mind, of him railing her as hard as he could, and her dumping Chad and telling him how much bigger and better he was to his face.

He snapped out of it as she pulled him close and wrapped her arms around his. He felt her big soft breasts once again press against his hard chest. She told him she liked him, and didn't want him to think he was being used. He wrapped his arms around hers and gave her ass a hard grip in both hands. "Mmm.. I like you too Courtney..." He slowly glided his fingers up along her back, feeling her shiver. "And not only will I gladly fuck your brains out right in front of him... but maybe you and I can get together after the game on Friday and get away for the weekend... where we can discuss just how much we like each other". He leaned his head down and pressed his lips against hers. This kiss felt a lot more tender than any other they had shared tonight - lasting a long time.

When the kiss broke he spoke again "I only have one suggestion...I want you after the game, not before." He was showing how confident he was in being able to beat Chad, even when he was at his best. "I want to take you after we beat him, and when he will want you most".

With that said, he placed the soap in her hands, and gave her a grin. "Can you help wash me babe? I need help getting my back..." He chuckled at her reaction, and slyly added "Can you also get my legs?" knowing full well she'd have to get down face level with his cock to do so.
 
Last edited:
He was holding onto her ass and his other hand was running over her back giving her shivers. She heard him suggest the get away together. She smiled knowing he wasn't just wanting a fuck. "I'd really like that. My family have a beach house not so far away we could go too. No one will be there but us." She said.

He kissed her tenderly. This kiss was different to the others they'd shared. The others had been lust driven but this was different. She listened to his suggestion and knew he was confident about the game. Hearing his idea she really liked it. "Oh yes I like that. We get him when he's down. He'll feel it worse." She said.

He gave her the soap grinning at her. "Oh yeah sure I can help you." She said smiling at him. She laughed when he added his legs. She knew what he wanted. "Turn around so I can get your back first." She said. She kissed his lips moving him round so his back and ass were facing her.

She kissed his neck softly as she washed his back. She couldn't stop her hands from wandering to his ass. She washed his ass still kissing his neck. She moved round him and got down on her knees washing his legs. She was purposely keeping her hands away from his cock teasing him.

She put the soap on the side and ran her hand over his cock. "I think this needs a clean but I'm not sure soap will do the job." She said. She ran her tongue over his cock. "This needs deep cleaning." She said before taking him in her mouth. She was sucking on his cock taking him deeper and deeper till she had him fully in her mouth.
 
"A beach house huh? Sounds like a plan..." he said to her suggestion. His weekend plans just went from 'uneventful' to 'amazing'. He was going to make her his. He was glad she liked his suggestion as well. Those 3 days couldn't get any more perfect.

He chuckled when she laughed at his suggestion. She asked him to turn around, and he returned the light kiss he gave her before doing so. He stuck his arms out to the sides to let her wash all of him, and gave his body a flex - showing off his body. He could feel her get close from behind, letting her hands wander around his big back. He let out an "mmm" of approval at her touch. He could feel her press her body against his back, placing light kisses over it, going up towards his neck.

He closed his eyes at her touching him, and a big smile came across his lips as she began to grip at his own ass. He was glad she was enjoying his body as much as he was enjoying hers. He spoke up "Your smooth little hands are amazing.. take as long as you want babe'. When she finished washing his ass he could feel her moving around him. He opened his eyes to see her sinking to her knees, washing his legs. Of course she was going to tease him.

His dick was hard as a rock, and she was purposely avoiding it. He waited impatiently, and bit his lower lip when she finally placed the soap to the side, and bring her hands up to his cock. She joked that soap wasn't going to be enough for his cock, and gave his cock a big lick. "ahh.." was all he could say out loud, before she spoke once more and took his cock into her mouth.

He threw his head up and looked towards the ceiling, opening his mouth wide as he felt her bob her head up and down on his cock. "Ahhh yeah baby...clean that cock". He looked back down at her, watching her get further and further down and was amazed when she was able to take the whole thing. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed a handful of her hair lightly, and began to move her mouth back and forth on his dick. He started to talk dirty again. "You like how that tastes baby?" he said as he took his cock out of her mouth. When she responded he shoved it back in and began to buck his hips against her face. "Ahhhh Courtney... you're the fucking best..." He moaned out.
 
As she washed his body she was admiring his toned body. God he looked amazing. He was in better shape than Chad and his cock bigger. Her hands were on his ass and she really liked his hot ass. She had noticed his ass a few times before on the field when he was playing against Chad. "You like my little hands all over your body?" She asked grinning. She had finished washing his ass. She moved on her knees right in front of him. His cock was so hard right near her face. She was looking up at him. She stroked his leg softly. He moaned out loudly as she licked at his cock. He threw his head back. His mouth was wide open.

He looked at her as she took him deeper and deeper in her mouth. She took him fully in her mouth. He grabbed her hair. He was moving her mouth back and forth on his cock. She stroked his balls softly. He pulled out asking how she liked the taste. "I love the taste of your big cock." She said. He shoved his cock back in her mouth. He told her she was the fucking best. She was looking up at him. She was sucking hard on him. She took him fully in her mouth yet again sucking hard. Her fingers were massaging his balls softly. She kept her mouth down on his cock. She was gagging a little.
 
"Damn right I love your little hands all over my body".

He moaned out as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. She knew how to please a man. He slowed down with thrusting into her face, and she responded by massaging his balls and sucking him even harder. He bit his bottom lip and watched her fuck her face on his cock, the sound of her swallowing it with each thrust echoing in the shower. She looked straight up at him, and he looked straight down at her. "Keep going baby, keep going" he said quickly, in pure pleasure.

He groaned out loudly as she shoved her head all the way down on his cock, keeping it there. Her nose was pressed up against him and she started to gag. He responded by grabbing the back of her head with both hands, holding her there. "HERE it comes babe!" he yelled out as he thrust his hips roughly into her face a few times, before cumming a huge load into her mouth. He grunted out in pleasure, holding her face down on his cock before releasing her head. He watched her mouth slide off his cock. Breathing heavily, he spoke: "I may not let you leave, baby". he joked.

He pulled her up so she was standing, and he wrapped his big arms around her. He leaned his head down and began to kiss and nibble at her neck. They'd been in the shower for a long time at this point, so he spoke up "We should probably finish up in here...". He let go of her, and finished washing himself off, and waited for her to finish as well, before reaching out and turning off the water.
 
Last edited:
He grabbed her head keeping her down on his cock. He told her hear it comes babe. He thrust in her mouth hard a few more times before cumming deep in her mouth. He was grunting. She swallowed up his cum. Once he finished cumming he let go of her head. She slid her mouth off his cock. She smiled at him licking the last bit of cum off her lips.

He pulled her up to her feet. He wrapped his strong muscular arms around her body. She smiled as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. She moaned softly liking him giving her affection. She didn't feel bad about cheating at all. Chad deserved it. She was sure he'd be cheating most of their relationship. He took her for granted.

"Yeah we should." She said laughing. She smiled at him before starting to was herself. She washed her boobs looking at him grinning as she squeezed her perky boobs. She stood under the water, letting it wash away the shower gel. He turned off the water and she slipped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it round her body. "Am I okay to stay tonight?" She asked.
 
He wrapped his arms around her from behind as she asked if she was OK to stay the night. "As far as I'm concerned, tonight you're my girl. And my girl can stay as long as she wants". He pressed his lips against hers and gave her a hot passionate kiss. He could feel her towel loosen as they kissed, almost as if she was ready to drop everything and let him fuck her again. Before she could though he broke the kiss, and whispered. "Do whatever you need to do before bed, I'll be waiting for you". He let go of her and motioned to the area with the sink. He had a blow dryer she could use if she needed it, as well as a brush. He figured she might need a bit of time to get dried off.

He stepped out to give her a bit of privacy, and looked into his room, seeing they had thrown there clothes in practically every direction they could. Even her heels were on opposite sides of the room. He picked up what he could, and started a wash for her, so she'd have clean clothes in the morning. He tidied up his bed, in which the covers had started to come off. He saw her little bag, which was toppled over with her phone sticking out. He called out to her "Your phone is just layin here Court, I'm gonna charge it for you".

Out of curiosity, he took a quick peak to look at her notifications. Chad had tried to call her twice, and left a string of texts. He didn't bother looking at them all, but could make out that he was trying to make plans with her for after the game. He did see something that caused his imagination to run wild though: "Maybe after we could celebrate, and you'll finally let me take that little ass ; )" He bit his lower lip at the knowledge that she had never given Chad her ass - and that he could possibly take it in front of him on Friday. He was getting hard again, so he quickly plugged her phone in and went straight to his room. He'd let her discover the texts later whenever she next checked her phone. He lay back on the bed, on top of his covers with his cock standing straight up, as he waited for her to finish up and slide into bed with him.
 
Last edited:
"Well I'm your girl tonight and hopefully for longer. I'd like to be your girl." She said smiling. He kissed her. She let her towel loosen. She was ready to go again if he was. He told her to do whatever she needed too and he'd be waiting. She kissed him. "I won't be long." She said. He left her in the bathroom.

She grabbed a towel she gave her hair a towel dry and then put on the hair dryer. She was drying her hair and combing it through. She heard him shout out he was putting her phone on charge. "Thanks hun. I'll be through soon." She shouted through to him.

She finished off drying her hair and combed her long locks one last time. She walked out the bathroom and then into his room. He was laid on top of the covers. His cock hard pointing up to the ceiling. "Well hello there." She said grinning. She slid into the bed under the cover.

She pulled him under the cover. She kissed him. Her body snuggled up to his. She stroked his back softly holding him close to her. "I'm really glad I'm here with you." She said looking into his eyes. She was happy to be in his arm. In such a short time he was so much better to her than Chad and she liked him more than Chad now.
 
He grinned right back at her when she spoke to him. She slid into the bed around him and got under the covers. He sat up and she pulled him under the covers with her, and almost immediately they locked lips. He gripped at her and she began to snuggle against him, both of there arms wrapping around each other. She told him how glad she was to be with him, and he crawled on top of her, getting face to face so they were both looking each other in the eyes. "Not as happy as I am being with you." he said. He shoved his lips back onto hers, giving her another wild kiss. He slowly parted lips with her, flicking his tongue against hers until his tongue was out of reach of hers.

He leaned his face over to her ear, and began to whisper: "So you wanna be my girl huh?" He nibbled at her ear, land lightly flicked his tongue against it. "You want me to be your man?" He kissed down her neck, and started lowering his body down. He kissed between her big breasts, and slid allll the way down until his whole body was completely under the covers and she couldn't see him. He gripped both of her legs and spread them wide, staring at her little pink pussy.

He hoisted her lower back up a bit, and began to place little kisses around her thighs, before directly placing his lips in front of her pussy. He slowly flicked his tongue around her clit, before opening his mouth wide and kissing, suckling, and sliding his tongue inside of her. He spread his pussy open wider with his his fingers, and explored every inch of her, listening to her from under the covers to try and figure out where she enjoyed it most. He moaned into her pussy, sending little vibrations into her. He loved her scent, and loved the way she tasted.
 
He crawled on top of her body. They were face to face looking into each others eyes. She stroked his back softly. She was so glad she choose to go to his bar. He shoved his tongue in her mouth. They were passionately making out. She loved how he was with her. She wanted to be with him so much. She couldn't wait to spend the weekend at the beach house with him.

"Yes." She whispered grinning slightly blushing as she looked at him. He nibbled on her ear and then kissed her neck. "Yes I want you to be my man." She said. He started kissing down her body. He moved under the covers. She couldn't see him anymore. He gripped her legs and spread them. She was so wet.

His lips went to her pussy. His tongue flicked at her clit. She moaned out. He sucked on her clit making her moan louder. He spread her pussy with his fingers. He was exploring her wet pussy. She bite her lip hard moaning loudly. "Oh god." She crowd out. She loved feeling his tongue deep in her. She felt so good.

She was so wet. She closed her eyes. She was moaning loudly. She gripped to the bed. One of her hands went to her boob she squeezed it then pulled hard on her nipple. She was moaning loudly. "Oh god you are the best." She said.
 
"Mmm.. you taste amazing" he said out loud, before placing his mouth back over her pussy and practically feasting on it. When she called him the best he only moaned into her pussy, and slid his tongue deeper inside of her, flicking it around as fast as he could. He reached his hands up and grabbed both of her breasts, giving them a rough squeeze and pinching both nipples between his thumb and index fingers. Feeling her jolt at his touch he only tugged harder at them, while continuing to glide his tongue along deep inside of her.

Her moaning was starting to drive him wild, and he was getting hot. He repositioned himself so he was on his knees, and threw the covers to the side so they could now see both of each other. He grabbed both of her legs and forcefully pulled her body more to the center of the bed. He lifted her lower back so her pussy was pointed straight up in the air, and he brought her legs down beside her head [Positioning: http://images.sex.com/images/pinpor...ky-position-requires-the-woman-to-be-very.jpg ]. He heard her squeal at the sudden change in positioning, and he shoved his face back down to her pussy, lunging his tongue back deep inside of her. He began to taste her at a much more aggressive pace, - kissing and licking as he moved his mouth left to right, back and forth. He was tasting every inch of her he possibly could - searching for just the right spot that would drive her wild.

He felt her squirm beneath his face, and listened to her reactions as he ate at her pussy. When he heard her moan louder than usual, he grinned, sliding his tongue out of her "Right there huh??? Right there?" he teased her, before going straight back to that spot, spreading the lips of her pussy open and flicking his tongue against it as quick as he could.
 
Last edited:
His hands moved up to her perky boobs. He grabbed them roughly squeezing them. He pinched hard at her hard nipples. Her body jolted and she moaned loudly. He tugged harder. God she loved how he played with her boobs. She always had loved a bit of pain mixed with a whole lot of pleasure. His tongue was deep her little wet pussy. She was moaning out loudly.

He got onto his knees and moved the covers. She smiled seeing him. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the centre of the bed. He lifted her lower back so her pussy was in the air. Her legs were brought to the side of her head. He shoved his face down to her pussy. His tongue moved deep in her. She was so wet and his tongue was working hard driving her wild.

He then found her spot. She was squirming under him and she moaned very loud. His slide his tongue out of her. He teased her saying right there. "Yes yes yes there." She said. His tongue went right back and she started squirting all over. She was moaning loudly gripping hard down on the bed. "Oh god yes." She cried out. She was now cumming as well. She'd never reached orgasm through oral before.

"You know I've never cum this way before. I've never been able to reach orgasm by oral. You are amazing." She said her breathing funny. She was in so much pleasure. Her body felt so good.
 
He heard her voice get shrill, telling him "yes" over and over again. Her pussy began to overflow, and she started to squirt and cum all over his face. He finally slowed down his pace, and began to lick her pussy clean, sipping up all her juices. He grinned at her when she told him she had never experienced an orgasm that way before. From the way she was breathing he could tell it had been a long time since she had experienced a night like this - or maybe she just never had. He tossed her legs to the side and she rolled over onto her stomach to stretch.

With her ass facing up he got a good look at it. He stood up off the bed and watched her stretch her little body after he had put her in such an awkward position before. She called him amazing - and damn did he love it when a girl complimented him. Without warning he grabbed her little hips and pulled her quick and roughly to the edge of the bed. He laid atop of her back and whispered into her ear: "I can make you cum like this, every night." He grabbed his cock and slapped it against her ass cheeks, breathing heavily into her ear - letting her know he wasn't done with her. He slid his cock up and down along her ass, and he slid it into her pussy from behind. She was still sopping wet.

He began thrusting his hips against hers roughly from behind, his cock reaching places his tongue and fingers couldn't. He continued to talk dirty right next to her ear as he pounded into her "Tell me you'll leave him for me and I will give you the best sex of your life as long as you want me." His thrusts got even harder, and he repeated himself "Tell me you want to be my girlfriend baby!" He stood up straight and continued to plow her hard from behind, grabbing both of her wrists and pulling back so her upper body would arch up above the bed - speeding up his pace to fuck her even harder as he waited for her answer.
 
He was thrusting into her. She was moaning loudly. She bite her lip hard. She closed her eyes. His cock was so deep in her. "I'll leave Chad for you baby. I want only you. Give me the sex I deserve baby. I want to be your girlfriend." She said. He grabbed her wrists pulling her back. Her body was arched above the bed. She was being slammed into the wall. He was fucking her hard. "When we humiliate and get revenge on Chad I want you to do something no one has ever done to me before. I want you to take my anal virginity. Chad has always wanted to do it but I didn't think he deserved for treating me like shit but you do." She said.

She wondered how he'd react to her wanting to give him her anal virginity. She knew it would piss Chad off. She had never wanted to give her anal virginity to him because she knew he wouldn't be tender and sweet. She wanted to give it to him because he had treated her better than Chad had ever. She really just wanted to be with him. She couldn't wait for the weekend. They were going to have so much fun together. She wanted to be his girlfriend so much. Being with him felt so good. She was just wanted to be his. She was thrusting hard back on his cock. She was moaning out. "Oh baby yes I love your cock." She said. She squeezed hard at her boobs. She was tightening round his cock. She was moaning loudly. "Right there harder." She cried out.
 
He continued to rail into her hard from behind as she spoke. Urging her on as he said "Yes baby. You're mine. When she confessed to him that she was an anal virgin and wanted him to take it from her in front of Chad, his balls tightened and he practically fell onto her as he thrust into her out of surprise. He let go of her arms and grabbed her hips, regaining his balance. He slowed down his thrusting a brought his hands down over to her ass, and spread her cheeks getting a good view of her tight little asshole. He stopped thrusting and ran his thumbs over it, feeling her shiver at the touch. He almost didn't know how to respond.

"You're gonna give your ass to me?" He suddenly started to thrust in and out of her again "I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the fucking world". He picked up the pace, and felt her rocking her hips back against his thrusts to meet his movements "I'm gonna make him regret what he did and I'm never going to let you go". With each sentence his thrusting got even harder. She started to scream out how much she loved his cock, and he gave her a HARD spank on the ass - hard enough for her to let out a yelp. He saw her grab her breasts in response and he immediately shoved his hands under her body to grab them himself. He squeezed them hard as he railed her from behind, grunting with each thrust - tweaking at her nipples knowing she liked that.

She directed him to keep fucking her in a certain spot, and on her command he started fucking her harder than he even believed he could. The bed was rocking, the sheets were being pulled up completely, and the headboard was smashing against the wall hard enough that it probably was pissing off the neighbors. "You like that baby? You like that?!" he practically yelled out. His balls were already tense from earlier, and he knew he wasn't going to last long. "I'm gonna cum baby. Where do you want it?!" He asked her as he fucked her relentlessly.
 
He was holding onto her hips to regain
balance. He was thrusting hard into her. His hands moved down to her ass. He spread her cheeks. She knew he was checking out her tiny little ass hole. He stopped thrusting in her and ran his thumb over it making her shiver.

"Yeah I'm going to give you that ass." She said wiggling her ass at him. She laughed. He began thrust into her again. He was going harder and harder. She loved it. He spanked her ass hard and she squealed. He move his hands to her boobs taking over from her owns hands. He was squeezing her boobs and tweaking her nipples just the way she liked.

The bed was rocking and creaking. The headboard slamming against the wall loudly. Oh god this was the best sex she'd ever had. He was nearly yelling at her but in a good way. She liked how he talked during their fucking. "Yeah I like it. Give me it." She cried out. Her pussy was gripping hard onto his cock. She was cumming. She had lost count of how many times he'd made her cum he was that good. "I want it in me. cum with me." She said.
 
He could only smile when she asked him to cum inside of her. He kept up the pace and shoved his cock as deep as he could inside of her. He moaned out loudly before dumping a load of his cum deep in her pussy. As he did he could feel her squirting all over his cock - which only made the feeling that much greater. As they both breathed heavily - completely exhausted and satisfied - he slowly stirred his cock around inside of her, before sliding it out of her and flopping down next to her on the bed.

He pulled her up top of him and brought her face down to his with his hands, kissing her passionately over and over again. He looked her in the eyes and he spoke "So... was I any good?" he joked. He yanked the covers over them both, and he pressed his forehead up against hers, whispering with a loving tone: "You called me amazing - the only amazing thing is my new beautiful girlfriend." He mashed his lips against hers, holding the kiss for as long as he could - tongue and all. He flopped his head back and closed his eyes, tired.

He could feel her cuddle against him, nuzzling her had into his neck and he responded by placing his hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair lightly. "He's never gonna hurt you again baby - I'm not ever gonna let you go." he said, before kissing her on top of the head, starting to fall asleep.
 
Last edited:
He came deep in her and it felt so good. She was cumming hard with him. They both slowly came down from their orgasms. They were breathing heavily. She was so satisfied. She had never had such a great sex life before. Sex with him was amazing. He twisted his cock around in him before he slid out of her wet pussy. They were both laying next to each other on the bed. He pulled her on top of him. He brought her face to his and he kissed her passionately.

"Oh shut up you know you was." She said playfully hitting his chest. She smiled at him. He pulled the covers over them. He pressed her forehead to hers. She lean in kissing him passionately. Her tongue played with his. She loved hearing him call her his girlfriend. "I'm very happy to be yours. Your a hot boyfriend." She said. She leaned in kissing him again and she stroked his back softly.

They were cuddled together. She nuzzled her head into his neck. His hand was on the back of her head and he stroked her hair. "I'm all yours." She said kissing him. They fell asleep together. The next morning she woke up before him. She watched him sleeping next to her. She smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed his head.
 
He let out a low murr-ing sound as he felt hands brush his hair and a kiss on his head. He opened his eyes and saw Courtney with a loving smile on her face. "Mmm...this is a picture I'm looking forward to seeing every morning". He was still very tired - and was generally the kind of guy who took a bit of pushing to get awake. He grabbed a hold of her and cuddled his face down in between her big breasts, closing his eyes trying to get back to sleep.

Her reaction to this was enough to get him to open his eyes again and REALLY wake up. All he saw this time were her big breasts, and he spoke again "I can get used to seeing this first thing every morning also...". He gave her breasts a few kisses, and worked his way up to her lips. "Did my gorgeous girl sleep alright last night?". He pulled her on top of him so she was straddling his lap, and he sat up so they were both up and looking each other in the eye.

He glided his hands smoothly up and down her hips, resting his forehead on hers. "I really enjoyed our time together last night... And I'm really looking forward to tonight" he said softly. Today was game day. The day where she'd be 'officially' leaving Chad for him. "Do I gotta take you to class babe?" he said realizing that her schedule would be much different from his.
 
He grabbed hold of her cuddling her. She loved how he was with her. He face buried into her boobs. She laughed. "I'm more than happy knowing this is the way I will start my days from now on." She said. He kissed at her boobs. His lips worked up to hers. "I slept very well because I had a big strong you to cuddle up too." She said. She kissed him."I enjoyed it too very much. I'm looking forward to tonight a lot." She said. She smiled at him. Today she'd get her revenge and she'd get away from Chad as well. She couldn't wait. She ran her fingers through her hair. "No lessons till this afternoon but I do need to go home. Will you take me back and then I'll see you tonight." She said.

She hoped she wouldn't have to see Chad at all until later on. She would have to act like the supportive girlfriend she'd always been during the game but after she'd get her revenge and make sure Chad's ego was bruised. She couldn't wait not to be his. She was also very excited for the weekend at the beach house. "But before you take me home I'd like to test out my new favourite thing in the world." She said grinning at him. She slipped her hand onto his cock. She rubbed him against her wet pussy lips. She slid down his cock slowly. "That's all mine." She whispered to him kissing his neck. She was moving up and down on his cock. She loved feeling him deep in her. She was moving her hips moaning loudly. Her boobs bouncing with her body. "Oh I love your cock." She said. She lifted up nearly all the way off him and then she slammed down hard on his cock.
 
"I'll take you anywhere" he said with a small laugh. Her hand went down to his cock and she started to stroke it a bit, and a big grin came to his face. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her tight little pussy lips before slowly sliding down. "You're damn right it's all yours". She kissed his neck and he let out a low moan, leaning it towards her lips. She started to rapidly fuck herself as she held onto him, sliding up and down on his big cock. He watched her big breasts bounce and he shoved his face down, taking one in his mouth and suckling on it hungrily. She told him she loved his cock, and he popped the the breast out of his mouth and responded "I fucking love this amazing body". She started fucking herself hard on his cock, slamming his entire length inside of her.

Suddenly he grabbed a hold of her ass and scooted over to the edge of the bed. "I love your tight pussy. I love these perfect breasts. I love that gorgeous face". He then stood up with her in his arms. Her legs around his waist, hands on his chest and his cock still in her pussy. With ease he began to lift her up and down on his cock in the center of the room, giving his hips a hard thrust as he brought her down each time. He was giving her a little show of his strength as he lifted her whole body easily up and down on his cock, doing his damnedest to impress her. He began to grunt out in pleasure each time he shoved his cock back deep inside of her. He was sliding his cock all the way out to the tip and shoving it all the way in faster and faster. He loved the look on her face as he penetrated her over and over again. "You like that Courtney?" he teased. "You excited for me to fuck you like this every night"? He fucked her even faster - he wanted her to scream his name as she came.
 
Last edited:
"You own me baby. Tonight you will own me completely." She said. She moaned as he kissed at her neck. She was moving hard up and down on his cock. She looked into his eyes. She kissed him passionately. He pushed his head into her boobs. He sucked on her nipple making her moan. "Oh yeah love my body don't you baby?" She said. She was moving hard down on his cock.

He grabbed at her ass. Moving them to the edge of the bed. "Oh I love how much you love my body. You make me feel so good." She said. He stood up with her in his big strong arms. Her long legs were round him. He was lifting her up and down on him. He was thrusting hard down on her. "Oh baby your big and strong I love it." She said.

He lifting her with ease. He was grunting out. He was shoving his cock deep in her. He was making her feel so good. Her face showed how good she felt. "Oh I love it. I'm so excited your going to fuck me all the time." She said. Her pussy tightened hard round him. She moaned out loudly. She began cumming. "Oh Blake god yes. I've lost count how many times you've made me cum." She said. Her body shook on top of him. "Oh fuck yes yes yes Blake. Blake I love you fucking me." She said.
 
He reveled in every word she spoke as he fucked her. She knew what to say to really turn him on - talking about how she was his. Talking about how big he was. It only made him want to fuck her even harder. Holding tightly onto her hips, he rapidly slid his dick in and out of her, going hard enough that a big smacking sound echoed throughout the room with each thrust. He felt her pussy tighten around his big cock and he gave her a big grin. He moaned out as he felt her cum all over his dick, and in response he could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. His breathing got heavy. "Ohhhh and I love fucking this pussy so much" he groaned out in response to her. "I'm cumming Court!" he shouted out. He stuffed his dick as deep inside of her as he could, shooting his load up into her.

He felt his knees get a bit weak after cumming inside of her, and he sat back down on the edge of the bed. With his cock still buried inside of her, he brushed back her hair and pressed his lips to hers, giving her another hot passionate kiss. "Mmm.." he moaned into her lips. "I can stay like this all day...". He stared into her eyes, and gave her a smile. "You know, I'm really happy here with you" he said. As she responded he just kissed her, and continued to kiss her over and over again. He carried on until it just got to a point where they both really did need to get ready.

He lifted her off his cock, and stood her in front of him. "We have to get ready, babe". He stood up, and wandered out of the room for a bit, and came in with her clothes from the night before "I washed and dried your clothes last night.". He handed her her outfit from last night, and started to get dressed himself. As he got dressed he watched her, and admired her figure as she slid her clothes back on. When she slid on her dress he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "You're fucking gorgeous." he said bluntly.
 
"You can fuck this pussy whenever toy want baby and you can fill it up with cum every time." She said. He was cumming deep in her. She was riding out her orgasm moaning. Once they both came down. He sat down on the bed with his cock still deep in her. He moved her hair out the way and kissed her. "Me too baby I'd love it." She said. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him. "I'm really happy too." She said. He kissed her again and again and again. She loved how passionate and loving he was with her.

He lifted her off his cock and he stood her on her feet in front of him. He left the room and she was looking for a clothes but couldn't find them. He came back with her clothes. "Thanks babe." She said taking them off him. She watched him get dressed as she got dressed herself. She slid on her dress over her underwear. He wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you baby, your not so bad looking yourself. Your quite a hunk." She said. She turned round and slipped on her heels and then she kissed him.

"I know I have to go home but I really don't want too. I'd prefer to stay on your cock all day." She said laughing. She pulled him into her body. She put her arms round his neck hugging him close to her. "I'm so excited for tonight." She said. She moved one of her hands to his and put it on her ass. "You excited to take that?" She asked. She was a bit nervous about it. She didn't know how it would feel and if she'd like it or not.
 
She pulled him close and told him just how excited she was for tonight. She moved one of his hands to her ass to remind him that tonight - he was going to take her anal virginity. He gave her ass a rough squeeze. "I'm very... very excited". There were so many scenarios going through his head tonight. Her slowly taking off his uniform in front of chad, gliding her fingers and kissing around every inch of his body. Her comparing how much bigger he was compared to Chad. He really couldn't wait.

He looked down at her as he squeezed at her ass, and had a feeling she might be nervous. He gave her a reassuring smile. "I promise you it'll be OK. You might feel a slight sting - but I'll go slow and easy until you ask me to move harder". He gave her a light peck on the lips. "Trust me". He gave her another light kiss, holding her tight against him. He pressed his body up against hers as he did, getting a good feel over her breasts squishing against him.

With it being time to go he wrapped a hand around hers, and walked her out of his apartment and down to his car. They both got in and he pulled out, heading towards the school he'd be playing at later tonight. As he drove he reached his right hand over and placed it on her long legs, gliding his fingers slowly along her bare skin. "How am I going to last so long without my girl? he joked.
 
Back
Top