Bad boy and the ballerina (Closed for Paulwilson57)

Alex felt his cock begin to sink into her asshole as she lay naked on the bed under his body. Hearing her moan out he stopped for a second.

His mind was fighting itself. He wanted to ask was she ok but with how good her ass felt holding just the head of his cock he could only imagine what the rest of his cock inside her would feel like.

He choose to carry on but asked her a question to distract her as he pushed the rest of his cock into her ass hole filling it up completely.

"So does this mean we are dating now? Or are you still just tutoring me?"

Alex couldn't help but ask her that. It had been a joke ever since the first time they had fucked during one of her tutorials. They had both been talking about maths papers when suddenly they had both ended up naked on his bed with his cock buried deep into her pussy.

He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as he stroked her head holding his cock inside of her for a moment before starting to pump his hips back and forth inside her ass.
 
Olivia groaned loudly as she felt Alex fill her ass up with his big cock. Her ass hurt a little bit but she liked the feeling of him in her. Her tight asshole was being well and truly stretched out.

"Um I don't know. I'm not sure what we are. I like you and everything but I'm not sure what we are." She said.

Olivia wasn't sure what they were or what they should be. She really liked him but she was unsure of how he really felt for her. It was a bit confusing. She loved being with him and the sex was always so good and she did spend quite a lot of time with him.

He kissed the back of her neck. She moaned softly. She was getting use to him deep in her ass. He began pumping his hips back and forth deep inside of her. "Oh that feels good." She moaned out. She bite her lip as she began thrusting her hips back on him.
 
Alex heard her say that she didn't know what they were. His hips started rocking back and forth pumping his cock deeply inside of her ass hole as he lowered his body more making sure the last two inches sunk in.

Olivia begun pushing back against him as she said how good it felt. Alex slid his hand under her body and down her stomach to her pussy. Running a finger over her clit as he said.

"Well you teach me so your my teacher and I'm your pupil. Your so naughty taking advantage of me teacher."

Alex was almost ready to laugh as he was the one in complete control of the postion he just couldn't help teasing her sweetly about it as his fingers pinched her clit and his cock increased its pace.

Alex was really starting to fall for Olivia and the sex was amazing he was so glad she was tutoring him. Well they never did do much work. He playfully bit her ear as his cock felt like it was being squeezed.
 
"No I didn't take advantage of you. You took advantage me the new shy innocent teacher and her bad boy pupil corrupted her." Olivia said laughing.

When she started tutoring Alex she had be very shy but not innocent. The only innocence she had left when they started was her anal virginity and here he was taking it away.

She was glad she was losing her anal virginity to Alex. She really did like him. She had feelings for him. She didn't know how he felt for her and she didn't ask because she was unsure of how he really felt.

She was moving her body in time with Alex. "Alex I'm surprised by how good this feels. How does it feel for you?" She asked. Her ass was swallowing up his big cock.
 
Alex laughed as he replied.

"I corrupted you. I was trying to do my answers when your lips ended up round my cock first. Don't you forget that sweetie. I remember it well it was one of the bet days of my life."

Alex's thumb strummed over her clit as he released his pinch just like how he strummed his guitar.

"Babe your ass feels so good and tight your going to make me cum if you keep this up. I'm glad your enjoying it to babe cause I don't think I will ever be able to resist not taking your ass."

With one hand playing with her clit his other moved up her back and into her hair pulling it back as he pounded into her ass hole harder as he could feel himself getting ready to cum as his cock throbbed inside of her.
 
"No that's not how I remember it. You made me agree that if you got your questions right I'd give you a blow job and I didn't think you'd get them right so I agreed and then you got them right so I had too. Really it was one of the best days of your life?" Olivia said.

Alex's thumb strummed over her clit and he released his pinch. It was similar to the way he played his guitar. She really liked listening to him play a guitar. She thought he looked even hotter with his guitar.

"I'm glad you like being in my ass because I really like you filling up my ass with your cock. I think it may be one of my new favourite things now." She said.

She let out a pleasurable scream as he pounded into her ass. It felt so good. She loved having him deep in her tight ass. He was stretching her ass out with his cock and she wanted him to cum deep in her. "Oh Alex I want you to cum in my ass." She said.
 
"Well maybe a did make that bet with you. But you showed how eager you were. I only answered six of the ten questions right at the time when you put your lips round my cock. I still had four questions to answer that's why I moaned them out as you sucked me. An yes it was the best day of my life as that was when I knew you liked me."

Pulling her hair back her lifted her onto an all fours position which let his cock fully sink into her on each pound. He leaned into her ear.

"Now orgasm for me teacher while I fill your ass with so much cum."

His thumb was now strumming over her clit like he was doing a powerful solo as his cock was spearing into her ass every few seconds as Alex felt his balls tighten up. He loved how they had brought out the wild side in each other. As he felt himself ready to cum. His cock throbbed and burst inside her tight ass hole.
 
"Oh come on you were right on six so you were going to ten. I didn't realize when I made the bet you were actually clever and knew some stuff. I liked you before then but didn't think you liked me and I didn't think I stood a chance with you." Olivia said.

Olivia had always had a crush on Alex. He was the mysterious bad boy. She got to learn he wasn't all bad, he was sweet and kind to her. He pulled her hair back and got her on all fours. His cock was sink deeper and deeper into her. It felt so good, much better than she had imagined. Everything was better than she had imagined with him.

He told her to orgasm for him as he came in her ass. His thumb was strumming harder on her clit. She started screaming out in pure pleasure as her body shook. She was cumming so much. "Oh god Alex yes I love you." She said. She was surprised by her words but there was no taking them back.
 
Alex was deep in the throws of cuming inside of her ass when he heard her tell her she loved him.

The thought had never occurred to him that she might even after all the sex she had given him and they had done it alot since she became his teacher.

His cock was still filling her ass up with his cum as he pulled back on her hair tighter and kissed her lips.

He whispered into her ear.

"Did you just say you love me?"

His mind was still processing what she had said but his cock was hard as a rock inside her ass. He felt like he could cum another few times as her telling him she loved him had spurred him on.

Taking his cock out for a moment he slips it inside of her pussy and gives her slow and shallow thrusts as he awaits her answer.
 
"Um yeah. I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same way but I didn't want to hold it in any longer." She said.

He was so hard in her even though he had cum a bit. She didn't know if the L word had put him off. She was scared he'd reject her. He was the popular hot bad boy and she was the nerdy ballerina, did she really stand a chance no not in her eyes.

He slipped out of her ass and slip right into her wet hot pussy. He was thrusting slowly and not going very far in her. She closed her eyes. She was so scared he would say he didn't feel the same and she was just a lay for him.
 
Alex heard the words clearly again. Olivia was in love with him. His cock seemed to harden at the sound of the words and he leaned over her body and kissed her ear softly. His thrusts had slowed down and became shallow as he whispered.

"Ohhh Olivia I think I'm falling in love with you too."

He pulled his cock out of her and layed down on the bed on his back as he lifted her ontop of him so she was straddling his groin.

He wanted to see her face to see her reaction as his cock was nudging agaisnt her wet pussy lips wanting to gain access.

Sitting up he looked into her eyes as his head slid over to her left breast and he took her nipple into his mouth as his eyes never left hers. His tongue teasing her nipple before doing the same to her right nipple.

He wanted her to slide down onto his cock and ride him.
 
"Really Alex your not just saying that so you can continue laying me?" Olivia asked.

She just couldn't see why a guy like Alex wanted her so much and was falling for her. He had chances to be with the hottest girls in school and he choose her.

He pulled out of her and laid down on his back. He pulled her on top so she was straddling him. His cock was rubbing against her pussy.

"Which is your favourite hole back or front?" She asked laughing as she slide down onto his. His eyes were on hers as he teased he nipples with his tongue.
 
Alex heard Olivia's question as he couldn't understand why she thought that way.

Some of the hottest girls in school had gone after him and yes they had fucked him but they mainly used him for his car or his bad boy image and some had even used him to get close to his older brother.

Alex had wanted Olivia for a while but never thought she was interested in him.

"Olivia I've wanted you for a while remember the other part of that bet I said if got all the questions wrong that I would lick you out?"

He watched as she sat above his cock rubbing it against her pussy.

"It's true I'm falling in love with you. You treat me like no other person has. Not to mention your the hottest girl in school."

Alex felt her slide down onto his cock taking all of him inside of her as she asked which hole he liked more.

"Babe both of your holes are amazing but I have to say your pussy cause I can look into your beautiful face and get lost in your eyes."

Alex placed his lips back onto her breasts. He felt it was the right answer as he could feel her really bouncing on his cock making him moan into her breasts softly round her nipples.
 
"Well I never knew you wanted me. You were the mysterious bad boy and well I was the good girl who'd never been bad in her life till she met you." She said laughing.

She leaned down and kissed him. "As I remember you still licked me out even though you got the questions all right." She said as she was moving against his cock.

"Well I see you in a way no one else does, you let me in like you have never done. I'm not the hottest girl in school but you sure are the hottest guy." She said as she began moving up and down on his cock.

She wonders what hole he'd choose as his favourite. "God your so damn sweet. I love looking into your eyes and I could drift off into them forever." She said.

His lips were back on her boobs and she was bouncing harder on his cock. She was in a happy mood. Her mood wandered to her show tomorrow and she was glad he'd be in the audience.

"Now what does this make us, seeing as we are falling in love?" She asked.
 
Alex smiled as he answered.

"Well we both got what we wanted. I wanted your pussy and you wanted my cock. Ohhh god your pussy feels so good don't stop."

Alex moaned out round her left breast as his tongue rolled round her nipple in circles. He leaned over and bit her right nipple playfully as he could feel her pussy really working his cock.

"Babe we can be what ever you want. Teacher and student ohhh boyfriend and girlfriend mmmmm fuck buddies ohh mmmm husband and wife. Providing I'm always here for you. Damn your going to make me cum."

Alex's hand slid down their bodies and found her clit touching it gentle as she was bouncing hard on him. He felt his balls tighten up and his cock throb as he started to cum.
 
He bite her nipple getting her screaming out. She was grinding on his cock. Her eyes were locked on his. She leant forward to kiss him passionately. She stroked his chest.

"Well husband and wife is to crazy but boyfriend and girlfriend sounds just right. I really like you and I want to be with you." She said.

His hand moved to her clit. He was stroking her clit as she bounced on his cock. She was kissing him passionately as she rode him hard.

Her boobs were pressed against his chest. Her tongue played with his. Her body slammed hard down on him. Her pussy tightened round him

She slide nearly all the way off and then went down hard. She came all over his cock. Her body was shaking and she was moaning out.
 
Alex moaned out cumming inside of her as he felt Olivia orgasm on his cock too.

"It's a good job my family are never home. I'm surpised that scream didn't wake the neighbours. Do you think you can spend the night? You know now we are not teacher and student."

Alex loved the idea of them being boyfriend and girlfriend as he thought the studying would go out the window now an they could focus on each other instead.

His cock was still inside of Olivia's pussy and was semi hard as he waited on her asnwer.

He hoped her answer was a yes but he thought she may ask her daddy who would say no.

He leaned in kissing her neck hopeing to sway her decision to stay the night.
 
"Yes it sure is good they aren't home. Well it your fault that I'm screaming out all the time." She said laughing. She loved being with him and they had the greatest sex!

"Um yeah babes I will spend the night with you. Like I said earlier on my parents are out of town. I have my show tomorrow. You sure you want to come along. Its just Ballet nothing exciting." She said.

He was deep in her still and was semi hard. She looked at him and smiled. He kissed her neck. She moaned softly. She snuggled into his arms. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"I love you." She said her tongue slipped her tongue into his mouth. She stroked his chest softly as she was looking into his eyes.
 
Alex smiled when she said about how much he made her scream.

"Well maybe I'll have to gag you to make sure we don't get noise complaints."

He was so happy when Olivia said she would spend the night. It was just what he had hoped for. He then heard her ask if he was sure he wanted to come to the ballet as it wasn't exciting.

His cock grew hard again at the thought of her in her ballet tights and short skirt. His plan was to fuck her before her show as she was getting ready back stage and then to congratulate and tear through her costume and fuck her after the show too.

"Babe with you bouncing round the stage dancing I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hand off my cock."

She said I love you and before he could reply that he felt the same he felt her tongue slide into his mouth as he snaked his tongue round hers and pulled her to his side.

With his cock still inside her they could sleep or carry on enjoying each other.
 
She was happy that he was coming to her show and she was spending the night with him. She still couldn't believe they were now an official item. She was so happy to be his and him to be hers.

She felt him grow hard deep inside of her. She was excited that after her show he would be able to congratulate her on a good show with his big hard cock. She loved him fucking her.

"Try and holding that wandering hand back. The people who come to the shows would be shocked if you did it and you could get kicked out." She said.

She liked having him still deep in her soaking wet pussy. She snuggled up to his side and passionately kissed him. She stroked his chest softly.

He was hard deep inside of her. "You know maybe from now on I will ease up on you with your homework but if you don't do it, I may have to punish you." She said laughing.

She pushed him against the headboard. She was on top of him. "You don't want to get punished do you baby?" She asked. She roughly kissed him as she began moving up and down on his cock. She scratched his chest.
 
Alex smiled as Olivia talked about his wandering hand and how he may get kicked out for doing something like that he didn't want to miss her show.

He was still thinking how nice she would look dancing round when she said about not giving him homework and easing up on his studies. He loved the sound of that as he heard the word punish get mentioned. His eyes lit up.

"I will try and control my hand. An a punishment you say."

Before he could say anything else he felt Olivia begin to rock her hips. With his cock rock hard inside of her pussy the feeling felt so good as he had his breath taken away when she kissed him roughly and ran her nails over his chest asking if he wanted to be punished.

"Ahh you know I'm a bad boy mmmm right?"

He was trying to keep his cocky charm but her bouncing on his cock was distracting too much for him to pull it off well.

"An ohhhh bad boys normally get punished. Oh god."

Alex bit his lip looking at Olivia as she rode him.
 
She saw his eyes light up when she mentioned punishment if he didn't do his homework. "Oh yes baby punishment if you don't do your homework and if you don't do as your told." She said.

She loved being on top of his hard big cock. She'd never had such great sex with anyone before ever. He knew just how she liked it. She loved being with him so very much.

"Oh yes I know your a bad boy baby but your my bad boy and I love it." She said. She loved his cocky charm so much. He was her bad boy and she was his good girl.

"Oh yeah my bad boy needs punishing." She said grinning at him. She slide off him and she kissed down his chest. She kissed his cock and then playfully slapped his ass.

"Your my bad bad boy aren't you!" She said slapping his ass hard. She took his cock into her mouth and she was sucking his cock and slapping hard at his ass.
 
Alex liked this naughty side of Olivia as she said about punishing. He was sure that whatever the punishment would be he was sure to like it.

Hearing her moan out that her bad boy needs punishing Alex was about ready to ask what the punishment was. But when Olivia slid off his cock he gasped out in sorrow till he felt her lips kissing down his chest.

Her lips grazed his cock making him moan out again then she slapped his ass hard which he enjoyed.

As the words rolled off her tongue that he was her bad boy wasnt he? He had barely begun to answer when he felt her lips slip over his cock. A moment later and her hand slapped his ass again. He cried out.

"Yes ohh yes. I'm your bad boy. I'm your naughty bad boy. I'll be as naughty as you want."

His hands slid down his body and grabbed her hands interlocking his fingers with hers as his cock pumped into her mouth. He didn't know she had taken control of him.
 
"Yeah you bad bad bad boy. Your my naughty boy and I'll love it. Your mine all mine." Olivia said.

She was hitting hard at Alex's ass. She was pumping his cock in her mouth. He locked his fingers with hers. She looked up at him and winked.

She was happy they now were more. She pulled away from him and went in his chester draws she knew he'd have some ties somewhere.

She pulled out two a black and a dark blue one. "Now I'm feeling right now were going to switch things up a bit." She said.

She leaned down kissing him. Distracting him so she could tie his hands to the bed posts.

She was running her nails over his chest as she got on top of him. She rubbed her pussy against his cock.

"Beg for me to you fuck." She said grinning at him. He brought out her sexy, feisty and confident side.
 
Alex watched as Olivia slid off the bed and moved over to his Chester drawers. He had no idea what she was up to as he lay in his bed fully naked with his hard cock pointing at the ceiling.

She looked in his draw for a few seconds and then turned round as Alex eyes rested on her breasts as she walked towards him.

He hard no idea what she meant by mixing it up a bit.

Then Her body pinned him to the bed as he felt her lips on his and his right hand get pulled to the side. After a few deep long kisses his left hand was pulled to the other side slowly.

As she ground her pussy against his cock he went to reach for her only to find each wrist tied securely to his bed posts. He was helpless as he heard her tell him to beg to be fucked.

"Ohh my god. Please take me. Let me fuck you. Ohh Olivia there is nothing I want more than you please I'm begging you allow me inside of you. My cock is so hard for you right now. Your the one I love."

In the position of being tied up had made his cock grow another inch. As he looked up into her eyes pleading with her.
 
Back
Top