care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went the first day and was able to find matching underwear for both bras I bought, which during semi annual sale is almost impossible
Sure would like to see the matching sets. Maybe in the jacuzzi.

I like a guy who wants his living space to be decent. I think it says a lot about a person. I'm really big on the idea of "home"

I like my place, I have a nice view of the East River, but its by no means "big," I just never had any desire to have a huge place. Then again, I'm a bit more focused on the job.

Breakfast

How was your breakfast yesterday? Did you ever get your waffles?

I like my place, I have a nice view of the East River, but its by no means "big," I just never had any desire to have a huge place. Then again, I'm a bit more focused on the job.

Nice doesn't mean big. Nice means well kept, decorated to an extent. My apartment is teeny but it looks like home and not a shit hole and not just a bed and a table.

Nice doesn't mean big. Nice means well kept, decorated to an extent. My apartment is teeny but it looks like home and not a shit hole and not just a bed and a table.

Decorations I got in spades...I have so many books and bits of artwork from my old job, I practically live inside a museum gallery.

Theme photo shoot.

ideas? GO!

Horny brat, daring the plebes to take you on!
(if you have a leftover men's neck tie lying around somewhere, a shot of you in your favourite bra running a tie through your teeth while you are smiling, letting the guy know he is pretty much screwed)

Haa haa, okay there's Idea #1 ;)

Theme photo shoot.

ideas? GO!

a Buzzfeed top 10 list
Zero Dark Thirty
the Dowager Countess' favorite undergarments
sexy Cousin Itt (you're naked and your hair completely covers your face)
being a living sushi platter except with barbecue pulled pork instead of sushi

a Buzzfeed top 10 list
Zero Dark Thirty
the Dowager Countess' favorite undergarments
sexy Cousin Itt (you're naked and your hair completely covers your face)
being a living sushi platter except with barbecue pulled pork instead of sushi

this legit made me LULZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back