Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
drool! love these Jerry! They are getting better and better and are great when I need a little pick me up! ;) Hope next time the 'someone' is me... xx

So you prefer the fully erotic images over the arty ones?

:kiss:

:kiss: Thank you! I was going through my pic archives last night to see what I could pull up that I haven't posted, and thought, "Screw it, I'll just take some new ones." I was feeling so worked up because I haven't given oral since Christmas. :mad: So need that right now!

Hmm, that gives me an idea. ;). I might just drop by with a bottle on the weekend.

:kiss: Hope you had a fun lunchtime! It's pay day, so I might drop by the Adult Shoppe for some new toys. The vibrating cock ring that PlaymOmum suggested has been a LOT of fun to play with. definitely takes my Os to a new level!

Hmm sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting ;) and i must say... I'm intrigued about your toy purchases too

Thinking of last week's peeks, I would like fully arty erotic images.
Pretty please.

Once in while.

So that's arty pics WITH cock, right? But perhaps not just a cock pic, or even cock as the focal point of the image?

Hmm sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting ;) and i must say... I'm intrigued about your toy purchases too

Well, for starters, this is a staple beside my bed.

a6c6b1516d3a1c9a5eb150e6cc34d9df_zpsb1d8a85d.jpg

I've tried a few lubes, but I seem to like Oh My the best. It's water based, and feels so slippery without all that greasy/stickiness of an oil based lube. On the down side, it does tend to dry out, and either needs reapplication, re-hydration, or just to be used under the covers where there is less evaporation. Since I usually enjoy a 30-45 solo session (I like to prolong things. :D), it's usually a minor inconvenience. ;)

And then, these are the BEST $14 value out there for a guy, IMHO.

85a5ad29a3e432a8969b61bce2c7bc83_zpsf1eae6ec.jpg

I've tried a few different rings, and I prefer these stretchy ones because they don't risk cutting off circulation too much. I already have one of this set, but this 3-pack has different sizes, and I actually only like one of them that fits me best - and I wanted a second one..... You know... For 'research.' :cool:

And last, but not least, I bought a replacement one of these. :D

e684dd9824d223c47d56c09fee568a4d_zpsc724e881.jpg

894b2a8f240d01ae940b993b151f342a_zpseb9d5960.jpg

I bought a cheap ($14) one before to try out, but the vibe was weak, and the battery wasn't replaceable. At first, I didn't find it had much effect on me, but after a few uses (including one with a partner), I gradually got the hand of it. Now I love it! Definitely makes the orgasms x5 at least in terms of intensity. But maybe that's because I use it a bit differently, and tend to prolong my orgasm.

This new one was about $40, and seems to be better quality. I'll report back.

:D

Looks like fun :devil: maybe bring those when you stop by with that wine :D
I'm a fan of o my as well

And then, these are the BEST $14 value out there for a guy, IMHO.

85a5ad29a3e432a8969b61bce2c7bc83_zpsf1eae6ec.jpg

I've tried a few different rings, and I prefer these stretchy ones because they don't risk cutting off circulation too much. I already have one of this set, but this 3-pack has different sizes, and I actually only like one of them that fits me best - and I wanted a second one..... You know... For 'research.' :cool:

Curious am which one that would be...
I like the colors...
And passion fruit, such a good taste.

Curious am which one that would be...
I like the colors...
And passion fruit, such a good taste.

Lol. I like the one on the right, because it's stretchier, and has a larger inside diameter. :)

Tho I do have to say, these were not the largest rings in the store. There were ones MUCH larger. :eek:

We have those as well, they seem to fit hubby nicely and he says it is comfortable to wear..what vibe are you talking about, I missed that conversation...sorry?

BTW. fabulous pics..very artistic

We have those as well, they seem to fit hubby nicely and he says it is comfortable to wear..what vibe are you talking about, I missed that conversation...sorry?

BTW. fabulous pics..very artistic

This one:
:kiss:

And last, but not least, I bought a replacement one of these. :D

e684dd9824d223c47d56c09fee568a4d_zpsc724e881.jpg

894b2a8f240d01ae940b993b151f342a_zpseb9d5960.jpg

I bought a cheap ($14) one before to try out, but the vibe was weak, and the battery wasn't replaceable. At first, I didn't find it had much effect on me, but after a few uses (including one with a partner), I gradually got the hand of it. Now I love it! Definitely makes the orgasms x5 at least in terms of intensity. But maybe that's because I use it a bit differently, and tend to prolong my orgasm.

This new one was about $40, and seems to be better quality. I'll report back.

:D

thank you. as it happens we have that one too but wanted to see if yours was different. I am always interested in new toys...thanks for that

Lol. I like the one on the right, because it's stretchier, and has a larger inside diameter. :)

Tho I do have to say, these were not the largest rings in the store. There were ones MUCH larger. :eek:

I don't think you have to be jealous of those that 'need' the larger ones.
Hm, I wonder if that one is really stretchy enough. But you know best...

thank you. as it happens we have that one too but wanted to see if yours was different. I am always interested in new toys...thanks for that

Hmmmm. Maybe I should be asking YOU for recommendations. :)

I don't think you have to be jealous of those that 'need' the larger ones.
Hm, I wonder if that one is really stretchy enough. But you know best...

It's 'just perfect'. :D:D:D

Yeah, um PERFECT fit too! only thing was the battery died after just over 30 minutes. :eek: Hopefully that was just an odd occurrence - I like to play for a bit longer than that. :(
Hmm hopefully next time it lasts longer :( ... I agree with you there!

In celebration of St. paddy's day, I'd like to encourage the posting of anything Irish to this thread for the next 24 hours.

And if I wasn't on an I device myself, I'd start with something by the Pogues!

Pogue ma hone!

In celebration of St. paddy's day, I'd like to encourage the posting of anything Irish to this thread for the next 24 hours.

And if I wasn't on an I device myself, I'd start with something by the Pogues!

Pogue ma hone!

So, um, you have any plans to do a St. Paddy's Day pic series? (Big hint)
:rose::rose::rose:

Back