Teasing...What do you think it is?

SamLaraCroft

Loves Spam
I am on a dating site and I have found that some guys I have dated don't know what teasing is and they just make me cum too quick.

As part of a Ds relationship a Dom knows how to tease.

If you're a Dom how do you tease, what is teasing to you?

It just depends on what kind of teasing your talking about. It sounds like you mean edging with a dash of denial. I personally prefer just starting easy and warming her up and building up the foreplay like I intend to make her cum that way, then ease off and let her squirm. If it's straight orgasm denial I'll use toys, fingers, tongue and penetration then stop and pull away when I see she's reaching the brink. Sometimes bringing her close several times or more before I finally make her cum.

It just depends on what kind of teasing your talking about. It sounds like you mean edging with a dash of denial. I personally prefer just starting easy and warming her up and building up the foreplay like I intend to make her cum that way, then ease off and let her squirm. If it's straight orgasm denial I'll use toys, fingers, tongue and penetration then stop and pull away when I see she's reaching the brink. Sometimes bringing her close several times or more before I finally make her cum.

This is great so I should call it edging and denial. That's fair enough xx

I practice and enjoy edging and denial on my sub partners. I like the feeling of control that I have over their pleasure, and I have been told by my partners that it builds tension and heightens the sense of helplessness that intensifies their climax.

There is also teasing that derives from non-physical anticipation. I send texts to my subs during the day about what I want to do with them that night. Then both of us are teased and titillated about what is to happen later. Also I consider it a tease to go commando and have my partner do so when we are out in public. We are in on the secret and cannot do anything overt to satisfy our arousal.

Teasing can be many things to different people. Enjoy and be safe.

I practice and enjoy edging and denial on my sub partners. I like the feeling of control that I have over their pleasure, and I have been told by my partners that it builds tension and heightens the sense of helplessness that intensifies their climax.

There is also teasing that derives from non-physical anticipation. I send texts to my subs during the day about what I want to do with them that night. Then both of us are teased and titillated about what is to happen later. Also I consider it a tease to go commando and have my partner do so when we are out in public. We are in on the secret and cannot do anything overt to satisfy our arousal.

Teasing can be many things to different people. Enjoy and be safe.

Thanks DomPeter that's a delicious response, I really like all those ideas, and yes teasing is different to everyone I have experienced that and know now how to get to know people better before having sex with them xx

for me it's a definition of mild orgasm denial when the sub ends up cumming in the end still. It's about getting them turned on by any means) but not granting the gratification straight away, making them wait, playing with them, maybe bringing them to the edge of orgasm a few times and then backing away - but not necessarily.
It's about prolonging the pleasure, making them unaware when exactly will the reward arrive.

It's not about hardcore edging session or orgasm denial periods. It's more about touching, kissing, licking, but not going all-in.

for me it's a definition of mild orgasm denial when the sub ends up cumming in the end still. It's about getting them turned on by any means) but not granting the gratification straight away, making them wait, playing with them, maybe bringing them to the edge of orgasm a few times and then backing away - but not necessarily.
It's about prolonging the pleasure, making them unaware when exactly will the reward arrive.

It's not about hardcore edging session or orgasm denial periods. It's more about touching, kissing, licking, but not going all-in.

Oh yes that's it, you sound perfect xx

An analogy came to mind.
Going straight for orgasm is like gorging yourself on food, eating it in 5 minutes and then rolling back. Sometimes it's fun, I admit, and provides the feeling of great satisfaction.
But including some teasing and pacing yourself during sex is like going on a date, a walk in a park, developing appetite, feeling each other, and then finally going to a restaurant to slowly taste some delicious cuisine.

I guess it's up to everyone's taste what they like best.

An analogy came to mind.
Going straight for orgasm is like gorging yourself on food, eating it in 5 minutes and then rolling back. Sometimes it's fun, I admit, and provides the feeling of great satisfaction.
But including some teasing and pacing yourself during sex is like going on a date, a walk in a park, developing appetite, feeling each other, and then finally going to a restaurant to slowly taste some delicious cuisine.

A terrible analogy, but I understand of course why you have the urge to emphasize non-edging sex as something bad and edging sex as something civilized people do.

Of course teasing changes person to person and situation to situation. However, for me teasing is an all day thing. It is little touches and kisses that make her wet and drive her wild. Secret pictures, messages, and tumblr posts showing her what i am imagining. It is about making keeping her wanting throughout the day so that when we are together she is hungry for me. Of course I will eventually make her cum but I want her ravenous for it before I give it to her.

A terrible analogy, but I understand of course why you have the urge to emphasize non-edging sex as something bad and edging sex as something civilized people do.
I actually didn't emphasize anything, so you didn't understand jack shit before opening your mouth, as is customary to you.

I actually didn't emphasize anything, so you didn't understand jack shit before opening your mouth, as is customary to you.
You authoritatively stated that one method of sex is vastly superior to another.

You authoritatively stated that one method of sex is vastly superior to another.
Ahem. Where exactly?
As far as I see, I provided one analogy, and said that it's fun sometimes.
I provided another analogy, and said it's pleasurable in another way.
Then I said that it's up to everyone's taste which to pick.

So. I don't know WHAT you are imagining, but I didn't put one thing superior to another. If more lyrical analogy of teasing sex makes it seem superior to you just because it's longer - well, then I can't imagine how you choose your presidents. Probably based on how long their speeches are and how wide the smile is.

Last edited:
All sorts of things.

I generally only let them after i've done it or if I want to be really cruel then after i've cum twice.

Making them beg, telling them to spank their clit until they're close and then stopping, playing with their ass, pinning their arms down above their head (usually while kissing or with me playing with their tits).

The longest edging session I've done was over the phone and it lasted for about 2 and a half hours. During it I came 4 times and I only let her cum at the very end once, she was almost in tears by then.

Something I fucking love to do though is make them beg continuously as I count down, while i'm counting down I take a couple of fingers and circle them around their pussy just about avoiding anywhere sensitive over and over once per number in the countdown. If she stops begging, says something I don't like or if I just feel like it then I add on some time to the countdown.

When the countdown ends they get a short amount of time (1-10 seconds) to play with themselves
or I do it if it's in person and then a new countdown begins, the 2 and a half hour session was that long because I was in a really cruel mood and kept adding more time on when the count got low (from 60-5 then added 20 more on 10 times in a row when it reached 5 as an example).

Writing this out brought back some great memories.

Of course teasing changes person to person and situation to situation. However, for me teasing is an all day thing. It is little touches and kisses that make her wet and drive her wild. Secret pictures, messages, and tumblr posts showing her what i am imagining. It is about making keeping her wanting throughout the day so that when we are together she is hungry for me. Of course I will eventually make her cum but I want her ravenous for it before I give it to her.

This sounds amazing too, and yes I agree there are all types of teasing xx

All sorts of things.

I generally only let them after i've done it or if I want to be really cruel then after i've cum twice.

Making them beg, telling them to spank their clit until they're close and then stopping, playing with their ass, pinning their arms down above their head (usually while kissing or with me playing with their tits).

The longest edging session I've done was over the phone and it lasted for about 2 and a half hours. During it I came 4 times and I only let her cum at the very end once, she was almost in tears by then.

Something I fucking love to do though is make them beg continuously as I count down, while i'm counting down I take a couple of fingers and circle them around their pussy just about avoiding anywhere sensitive over and over once per number in the countdown. If she stops begging, says something I don't like or if I just feel like it then I add on some time to the countdown.

When the countdown ends they get a short amount of time (1-10 seconds) to play with themselves
or I do it if it's in person and then a new countdown begins, the 2 and a half hour session was that long because I was in a really cruel mood and kept adding more time on when the count got low (from 60-5 then added 20 more on 10 times in a row when it reached 5 as an example).

Writing this out brought back some great memories.

Thanks for joining in, this isn't something I would particularly enjoy as I have cum anyway in these situations before, it's just too intense and then I have a let down rubbish orgasm, but some people like this xx

In my experience, for the lawyers on the board, that defines a specific subset of events, when teasing has been part of the play, it has been less about edging and more about the promise of what is to come.

For instance, at 8:00 am on a Saturday, you talk her (again, in my case) that before the day is over you are going to do X, where X is something she loves. Through out the day you remind her, casually, maybe even subtly in front of others not in the loop.

But, you have to carry through, you have to do X before time expires.

In my experience, for the lawyers on the board, that defines a specific subset of events, when teasing has been part of the play, it has been less about edging and more about the promise of what is to come.

For instance, at 8:00 am on a Saturday, you talk her (again, in my case) that before the day is over you are going to do X, where X is something she loves. Through out the day you remind her, casually, maybe even subtly in front of others not in the loop.

But, you have to carry through, you have to do X before time expires.

Yes I agree I like this too xx

To me teasing is slowly undressing a woman and exploring for the spots that sexually arouse her. Then attacking those aforementioned spots until the woman is reduced to a quivering hot mess from multiple orgasms.

To me teasing is slowly undressing a woman and exploring for the spots that sexually arouse her. Then attacking those aforementioned spots until the woman is reduced to a quivering hot mess from multiple orgasms.

This is good too, thanks for your input and although I don't like multiple orgasms because they are weak other women do, I prefer orgasm denial as a way to tease xx

Back