Wanted Pics of Girls Asses

The End

Need sleep, butt was told to make one last post and a past adventure.

Went out of town for a concert a few Saturdays ago.
Was a bad girl and did not get enough ice to keep our wine cold. Only put a hand full in the bucket when someone else came to get a soda from the machine next to me. Ran scared back to the motel room since the I was only wearing a pink lace see through nightie and was only wearing a equally see through lace g-string under it. Plus it didn't really cover my bottom and I had on 6" platform pumps.
First my bottom got paddled.
Then spent a long hour bent over a chair after I got a wine enema right from the bottle. It was only a third full but felt like much more. At the end of the hour my legs were jello, I was a little drunk and was ready to burst, but didn't dare spill a drop, my bottom was already too sore.
Then as a final punishment, I was not allowed to use the bathroom. I had put my pink lace nightie and platform heels on again and run/waddle across the parking lot of the motel, to the doggy area and let it out. By that point I really didn't have a choice or care.
Then I came back to a locked door and was told since I forgot my key, I had to go tell the night manager I locked myself out and get a new key.
Most embarrassing thing I have ever had to do, but I think I made his night!
It was now 3am and I was very glad to finally get to bed. Shoes stayed on and a plug went in, so really didn't get much sleep. Had to stay like that for the 4 hour drive home too. A girl must go through a lot just see a concert!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top