A Changed Couple

Kelley raised his eyebrows as his wife indicated that they had plans for the morning. He lifted an eyebrow at his wife but did not ask a question--trusting her with whatever she had planned.

Kelley smiled and sat across from his wife. He crossed his legs and bit his lip. "Well, I'd like to feel sexy." He shrugged his shoulders as-if in a 'I give up motion.' "I'd like to wear pretty and sexy things and feel comfortable and confident in who I am."

Kelley lifted his phone as it buzzed and his smile was wide as he read the caption. "Mmm, honey. That's what I'd like to experience. But, what I've been fantasizing about lately has been dressing up for you and your friends. To be treated like a naughty slut and to be used to Your pleasure. Maybe something like this? I have been fantasizing about being shown off by you to your friends..."

Kelley handed Elizabeth's phone back to her. He sat back and took a sip of his coffee. "I'm sorry if this is all too much, honey..." Sitting back Kelley uncrossed his legs and leaned forward.
 
"No no it is not too much for me." Elizabeth would never admit she anything was too much for her and Kelly would certainly know this. "It is just this is going to be a very dramatic change for us. My mother will be a bit surprised when we go home for Christmas." She teased in a half hearted way.

"But I think this is what is best for both of us ... we will both have what we want ... and our best friend to share it with ... but you know me Kelly ... I never do anything half way ... and well ... as of now need to be in control ... of everything in our lives ... that will mean you will obligue my every thought without question and willingly partake. Do you understand."

As she finished she grabbed a napkin and scribbled upon it handing it to him.

"Here sign this."

The note read:

I Kelly willingly submit my life to Mistress Elizabeth. She controls my life, fate, mind and my body. I give her no limits and willingly accept my fate.

________________________
Sign with your sissy name.
 
Kelley blushed as she teased him about her Mom being surprised. He had never thought that they would go that far--and had always thought that in the appropriate settings he would remain in his male image. But, if that is how Elizabeth desired to handle this change then he would welcome it much as she had.

".. as of now need to be in control ... of everything in our lives ... that will mean you will obligue my every thought without question and willingly partake. Do you understand."

Kelley nodded as Elizabeth explained what she expected of him. He knew that this was going to be a challenge but he knew that he was so eager to pleasure and please his wife! As Elizabeth handed him the contract Kelley blushed as he read below the signature line. "Honey, do you want to rename me or...?" He blushed and took the pen from her--holding on as he waited to find out what his name was to be.
 
His eagerness to go along with the new name surprise Elizabeth, yet she simply smiled. She could use that eagerness to her advantage.

"So willing to please me aren't you."she smile then shipped her coffee. "So you would like me to pick. Maybe just sissy, that says out right. Or we leave it at Kelly, though as k..E..L..I. keli with an I, leaving no don't or your feminine side. Or do you deserve a whole name, what about Kay hmm or Elle. Oh my sweet girl maybe a Candi or summer or another stripe slot type name."

She set her glass down as she finished. "You pick darling, then everyone you hear it you know that your fall from masculinity was by your choice."
 
Kelley listened to his wife's suggestions and considered the options in front of him. He didn't want to completely change his identity because he had always had such an androgynous name. He looked up and smiled as he reach across the table to hold Elizabeth's hand.

"So willing to please me aren't you."she smile then shipped her coffee. "So you would like me to pick. Maybe just sissy, that says out right. Or we leave it at Kelly, though as k..E..L..I. keli with an I, leaving no don't or your feminine side. Or do you deserve a whole name, what about Kay hmm or Elle. Oh my sweet girl maybe a Candi or summer or another stripe slot type name."

"Ooh, honey. I love Candi but I think you're right. The simpler the better and I think that I'll go with the Keli option just because it will be easier for everyone once we have moved into this full exploration."

He began writing his name on the line that his wife had handed to him. Signing the contract without a second of consideration now that everything was in the open. As Kelley wrote his new name out he smiled to himself and just above the 'i' he drew a small hear and looked up to meet his wife's gaze. "I'm so happy to be yours, Elizabeth. It means the world to me." Under the table Keli's foot began to rub against his wife's calf.
 
"Well then it is a deal, Keli, with an I." Elizabeth smiled. "Oh and refer to me as Miss Elizabeth from this point forward. Now grab the bags, I am getting a bit hungry for supper." She said looking at her phone and seeing it was after 5pm.

She had pulled her leg away from Keli as soon as she felt his foot apun her, yet waited till now to address him for the action. "Keli you will know when I desire your attention." She leaned to him with her hand under the table, sliding her hand to his balls. As she spoke she began to squeeze, the intensity growing with each word. "As you have agreed I now own you, that means all of you, including your desires. If you cannot control that desire I will, " She paused, squeezing his balls as hard as she could. "I will forcefully punish you ... understand." She stood. "Now grab the bags my sissy."

As the couple approached the car she activated the trunk which popped open, allowing Keli to put the items in the trunk. She took a box of shoes out and waited for Keli to sit inside the car. Sitting in the drivers seat next him she told him to take his shoes off and she began to drive. "Now your socks." When he was done, she rolled the window down. "Throw both the shoes and socks out the window Keli .. you won't need either of those any longer."

Once that was done she told him to open the box, where he would find a pair of heels, tall and sexy. "Out the heels on baby ... its time you learned to walk like a woman."
 
"Oh and refer to me as Miss Elizabeth from this point forward. Now grab the bags, I am getting a bit hungry for supper." She said looking at her phone and seeing it was after 5pm.

Keli nodded. He was amazed by the change in his wife and had noticed the difference almost immediately. He nearly jumped out of his seat as Elizabeth reached under the table to squeeze his balls. As she pulled away telling him to grab her bags he let out a soft moan and raised his hand to cover his mouth. As Elizabeth stood up Keli scurried around the table to grab her bags.

Keli followed his wife to the car. Keeping a respectful space between them. Keli placed the bags in the trunk and returned to the passenger seat. Keli nodded and started to remove his socks and shoes off. Keli did as Elizabeth told him and dropped everything out of the window. He knew that it was going to take a lot of concentration to remember that his wife was no longer "honey or just Elizabeth" but he knew that with proper training he would be obedient and respectful.

"You really did not have to do this for me, Miss Elizabeth." Keli held up the heels that she had picked out. "I am so nervous to try these on! I've never worn anything so sexy and tall!" Keli's hand move to the heel and he slowly admired the shoe before bringing it down to his foot. He pointed his toes and started to slip the heel on. "Miss Elizabeth..." Kelley paused and admired how the heel fit on his foot. "These fit perfectly!"
 
Last edited:
Keli was putting the shoes on as Elizabeth drove. She took a peak from time to time at him as he was seduced by the heels. "You have always been like this haven't you ... the signs where always there .. I just never saw the obvious. You have the feminine trance ... that I get when I see shoes ... heels like that." She said as she continued to drive even inadvertantly running a red light.

..

The couple arrived at home at about 5:37, as she had planned. As if she knew the neigbor Dan, was sitting on his front porch nursing a beer. Instead of pulling into the driveway or garage she parked on the street, knowing that Keli would be seen by the neighbors, in particular Dan who Elizabeth knew had a thing for her. Dan was in his forties, a bit of gray in his hair, physically fit. He was divorced hand had raised his children who where now off to college.

"Keli I want you to own who you are becoming." She said before sliding out of the car and began walking to the house. As she walked, she stopped and shouted to Dan. "Hey you got another cold one." He reached into the cooler along his chair and smiled. "

"Hey anything for you Elizabeth.' He shouted back,
thinking as usually she was simply teasing him. Though tonight was different, she turned and walked over to his porch and sat in the chair next to him. He opened the beer and set it on the table.


She shouted down to the car. "Hey Keli be a dear and bring my things inside and get supper started."
 
Keli was shocked that Elizabeth had just decided to park on the street where everyone would be able to watch him as he walked back to the house wearing heels. He was so embarrassed! He didn't have a wig or anything to help cover up who he really was. But, he did not have any other option and Elizabeth was expecting dinner to be ready for her. Keli could see Elizabeth seated on the porch next door and waved to Dan. Keli had always know that Elizabeth had a thing for Dan because she had always been chummy with him but Keli wasn't sure what if meant, if anything.

Keli stood from the car and gathered Elizabeth's bags. He waved to Dan & Elizabeth before walking up to the house. He could hear the heels that he wore clicking with each step and he was beet red knowing that Dan and Elizabeth were watching him. "Ms. Elizabeth, what would you like me to prepare for supper?"

Keli placed the bags in the house and stuck his head back outside of the door. "We've got a lot of options. I could fire up the grill on the pack porch, if you would like. I think we have some pretty nice slabs of meat in the freezer and I can fry up some vegetables to go with them...?" He raised his eyebrow.
 
"We've got a lot of options. I could fire up the grill on the pack porch, if you would like. I think we have some pretty nice slabs of meat in the freezer and I can fry up some vegetables to go with them...?"

Elizabeth paused for a moment prior to responding. "Yes Keli, a nice piece of meat is something I could use right now. Make mine medium. I like it juicy." She teased as she watched her husband struggle in the tall heels.

Dan rubbed his eyes and took a swig of his beer. "I am seeing this right ... that ... well your husband is in heels right ... " He looked at his bottle of beer.

"That is what you are seeing ... he likes it ... he wants me to make him a sissy." She responded.

"A sissy? Like a girl ... a woman."

"Yes I guess so ... I mean this is new to me ... we are trying to be open and express ourselves ... our needs to each other. Open ... allow our desires out."

Dan watched him. This is'nt his first time ... dressing like a woman."

Liz was surprised at his words. "As far as I know it is ... but what do you mean."

"I have seen him ... dressed ... I had a piece of your mail a few weeks back ... you weren't home, but his car was in the driveway.
I rang the bell and looked inside the side window at your front door.
He was wearing a skirt of yours and heels. I did not believe it, but hey I guess I did see what I thought now.


The two continued their chat eventually moving to his deck which overlooks Elizabeth,s and Keli's back yard and pool.

"Wow a perfect view of my pool from here." she teased as she looked at Keli working at the grill. "But I knew that ... you think I did not notice you watching me at the pool."

"I was just relaxing on my deck."

"Are you saying you did not notice ... or enjoy ... the view."

"I didn't notice you."

"Oh Dan you are a liar ... I saw the buldge in your shorts ... much like now." She teased. "it looks like my dinner is about ready." She stood, taking his beer and finishing it herself, turning to walk away. "Keli I will be there in a minute."
 
Keli blushed hearing his wife tell him that she wanted her meat to be juicy. Just as he was getting ready to enter the house Keli overheard Dan starting to ask if he had just seen Keli wearing heels. Keli hurried into the house not wanting to hear the man laughing at him. Once inside Keli dropped to his knees and rubbed his ankles.

Keli gathered the meat from the freezer and picked out some vegetables before moving to the back porch. He could hear the end of Dan's story about catching him through the front door. Keli remembered the day well, but had thought that whoever had been at the door hadn't been able to see him. Keli paused in the dining room, not wanting to reveal himself, and pretending that he had not overheard what Dan & Elizabeth had been talking about. But, he needed to prepare the food.

Stepping out onto the porch Keli waved to Elizabeth and started up the grill. As the coals warmed he went inside bringing out the dishes and serving utensils so that he would be ready when everything was finished. "Yes, Ms. Elizabeth--take your time! I'm going to be a little bit, getting this food ready."

Smiling to himself Keli imagined the conversation that Elizabeth & Dan were having, now that he was unable to hear the two of them. He could only slightly hear Elizabeth's giggles as they talked and knew that she must be having fun.
 
Elizabeth walked back inside Dan's home and he followed. She paused for a moment to send Keli a text.

"Text me when supper is ready ... keep the heels on ... this is the start. Dan and I will be awhile." Send

her and Dan continued the flirting and teasing. Elizabeth had never been with a man so much older than her, yet she felt an appeal. Still it was simply teasing and such, no more than a glancing hand for a touch.

.....

After the text came from Keli, Elizabeth waited about ten more minutes before returning home. Finding the table set, the steak still steaming, she looked up to Keli. "You are doing quite well Keli .. my sissy ... tomorrow the real work starts. Shall we eat."

Throughout dinner Elizabeth avoided the subject of the next day and asked no more questions of what Keli would want her life to be. It was now up to Elizabeth to create for Keli a life acceptable to both.

After dinner Elizabeth excused herself and let Keli clean up. She went to the guest bedroom, setting the satin panties and corset on the bed for Keli. She then wrote a note to

"Keli,

Both our lives will find comfort in our carnal desires. It is best for both of us. I look forward as we transistion into our new roles in our relationship.

Please put on the panties properly and you will feel the stimulation constantly as you sissy cock will be in the satin pocket of the panty, your balls tied back. I am told you will be constantly aroused. You are not to pleasure yourself ... if you do I shall have your balls on a platter ... in other words I will have you castrated. You are to wear the corset this evening as you sleep, it is the beginning of your female shape.

This shall be your bedroom, it will be best in your training that we do not sleep int he same bed.

Before you go to bed, collect all the clothing of your former self, box it up, for it will be donated tomorrow as you will no longer be needing a mans clothing.

Get some rest, you have an early appointment ... to continue your journey.

Miss Elizabeth"


Leaving the room with the light on, Elizabeth retreated to the master bedroom and locked the door behind her.
 
Keli read the text message that Elizabeth sent and blushed. Imagining what she was doing to the man next door. Keli whistled and worked on dinner. He knew precisely what Elizabeth liked and he just loved seeing her pleased by the food that he made. As he finished setting the table Keli picked up his phone and texted his wife.

---
"You are doing quite well Keli .. my sissy ... tomorrow the real work starts. Shall we eat."


"Thank you, Ms. Elizabeth. I'm just so excited by how comfortable I have gotten in these heels. I had no idea that it would something that I could pick up so quickly!" Keli went on and on at the table. He had endless questions and was very curious about what his wife wanted of him and how she envision shaping and using him. But, he realized halfway through the meal that he would have to be patient. To learn and to grow with Ms. Elizabeth.

As Keli cleared the dishes from the table he hummed to himself. The dishwasher was full already but he did not mind spending time at the sink. Every chance that he got he looked in the mirror and marveled at how the heels made his calves look so good.

As Keli prepare to go back to the bedroom he noticed the light on in the spare bedroom. He entered and saw the note on the bedside table. He lifted it and began reading--his eyes widening with each sentence.

He opened a dresser drawer and found that it had a number of panties folded neatly. They were very sexy--some satin thongs, boyshorts and bikini. And they were all adorned with lots of pink and purples. Kelley smiled to himself and began sorting through the closet as he had been instructed. He put the clothing items into a large bag for donation.

Kelley held up the corset that Ms. Elizabeth had laid on the bed and slipped into it. He carefully made certain that the drawstrings were tight and that he filled it properly. Keli was well aware of the fact that his cock was firm and sticking out of his panties but he dare not touch it. Instead he continued to clean the room and sort out the items until he was certain that he did not miss a thing.
--
Keli woke up early the next day. He rose and put on the heels he had taken off to sleep and stepped out into the hallway. He looked over to the master bedroom but the door was still closed. Smiling to himself Kelley returned to the kitchen putting water on the stove and grinding coffee beans. Putting some fruit together Kelley made a small fruit salad and took out some bread for toast. Then he opened the front door to grab the morning paper and came back in to read while he waited to see what Ms. Elizabeth had planned for the day.
 
Elizabeth had awoke early, yet was still in her room. She had boxed Kelly's male clothing, taken her shower and dressed for the day. Finally she exited her room, closing the door behind her.

"Oh Keli .. I love your heels." She teased as she entered the room. "My I am impressed how comfortable you walk in the heels ... almost like you have practiced." She hinted as if she knew he had practiced in the past.

She then sat at the table. "Hey Keli if you do not mind, I put the boxes with your male things outside of my bedroom, please be a dear and put the boxes at the front door, along with the items you boxed last night." She said as she played with her fruit.

Elizabeth continued with her breakfast and talking to Keli about her day that was planned. "I set your appointment at 9am, we cannot be late. You have to shower first .. and shave ... umm everything but your eyebrows and hair ... that means your legs, privates, arms and your pits ... and that beard. There is some shampoo and conditioner in the hallway shower. That is your bathroom now ... as you are not to enter the master bedroom ... unless to clean or well I ask you in. Now there is a body wash also in the shower, this will ... I am told sting a bit ... the wash is designed to inhibit hair growth and soften your skin. You may wash your privates ... but cannot bring your self any satisfaction .... as if you do without my permission ... I will do as I said last night ... cut your balls off."

The moment of silence was interupted as if on cue with the door bell ringing. "hhmmm I bet that is someone for the donation .... go get the door and tell them to take all of the boxes or your former self. Now hurry ... we have to leave by 8:30 for the meeting."

As keli helped, Elizabeth retreated back to keli's room, setting out a pair of skinny jeans and white top with a note. "Todays outfit ... you pick the heels."

.....

Soon the boxes were gone and keli was showering as Elizabeth yelled out. "Comeon Keli, you have twenty minutes before we have to go."
 
Kelley's eyes lingered on Elizabeth's exposed shoulders and he smiled as he noticed that he could see her thighs through the holes in her jeans. Kelley blushed as Elizabeth began complimenting him on how confident he appeared in his heels. "Thank you, Ms. Elizabeth." Kelley purposefully avoided making eye contact as she hinted about knowing that he had practiced wearing heels prior to this point in time.

Keli nodded as Elizabeth instructed him to take the clothing items out to the porch. He picked up the boxes and made a number of trips up and down the stairs. As Elizabeth continue to talk Keli listened and was amazed at what he had gotten himself into. But, he continued to nod as she spoke to him.

"but cannot bring your self any satisfaction .... as if you do without my permission ... I will do as I said last night ... cut your balls off."

Kelley nodded again at this statement but paused. "Yes, Ms. Elizabeth. I will do as you desire." Kelley paused and the doorbell rang. As Elizabeth instructed him to answer it he blushed--knowing that he was no where near being passable and that the delivery man or woman was certainly going to be in a shock as soon as he did. Kelley rushed to the door and opened it--pointing the man to the boxes that were to be taken away. He was conscious of the man smirking at the outfit that he was wearing but Keli knew that this was what Elizabeth wanted. Thus, here he was. Dressed to please her.

As soon as the man was gone Keli returned upstairs to the bathroom and started the water. He took the shampoo and conditioner from the closet and picked out a fresh razor, knowing that cleaning himself up would not be the easiest of tasks. Kelley lathered himself up and began shaving--starting with his armpits and arms before dropping down to his legs. Just before he finished he took a longer time--cleaning up his privates--making sure that he did not miss an inch of hair. Then he lathered his skin with the soap, and Elizabeth was right, it burned as it touched his skin but he was so pleased with how smooth and moist his skin appeared.
--
Keli stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He whistled to himself as he entered his bedroom. Keli smiled seeing the outfit that Elizabeth had laid out for him. He slipped into the jeans and admired how they hugged his ass. The top fit over his shoulders but exposed his smooth belly. Keli tried to pull it lower but found that he couldn't.

Before leaving the bathroom Keli took the razor to his face. Getting rid of the beard. Smiling Keli rushed to his bedroom and threw open the closet choosing a pair of open-toed pink heels before rushing downstairs. "What do you think, Ms. Elizabeth? Did I do a good job?"
 
As the couple drove, Elizabeth broke the silence. "So Keli it seems you are adapting rather well after only a day ... this must be something you truly desire ... to be transformed that is."

WIthout a pause Elizabeth continued as she was driving into a not so nice part of town. "I think this will happen rather quickly ... though you will have to adjust your body to really pass ... like lose a bit of weight ... you are probably an 8-10 now ... I would like to get you at least a size 6 and maybe even a 4. So dieting is a must ... I am picking up some protein shakes while you are at your appointment ... that should help you with that."

Finally they arrived a couple minutes early. "Here we are Keli .. Bad Kittie Salon."

Both Keli and Liz got out of the car, the salon was closed and she began to wonder if this was right place when a woman appeard smiling to open the door.

"hey girls ... you must be Keli and Misstress Elizabeth ...
Carli told me all about Keli ... she thinks she will work out rather well ...
I do agree."
she talked as she held the door to enter locking the door behind them. "Now lets see ... hmmm ... Keli is new to this right ... she just seems quite comfortable ... but yes I see it ...
who she can be ... yes she is in there crying to get out ... I have the entere day set aside for are private ....
Taking her hands she presed against Keli's chest. "hmm what size are you looking for Mistress."

"I was thinking only a B ... she can be rewarded with more when she desverves."

Oh by the way I am Courtney ... I get so excited about days like this ... I forgot to mention my name ... so silly. " her hands trailed, finding Keli's stiff cock. "Oh my Mistress ... would you like me to take care of that ... she is a bit thrilled ... a bit." She giggled at the size.

"No Courtney ... not yet .... I like her to be frustrated ... she is not to be rewarded yet."

"yes of course Mistress ... I understand completely. mmm .. thankfully I should be able to give her some nice extensions ... do you have a color you prefer Mistress."


"hmm a color .. I was thinking blonde, maybe brunette ... but Keli craves attention ... can you do pink ... bright pink."

"mmmm so yummy of course ... I can ... how bout pink extensions blended at the hairline ... to look natural and well like it is not totally like new ... something like this." She said holding up a picture. "In fact when you pick her back up ... I think she will look rather close to this .... is that ok."

"Yes ... I think that will work .... it was so nice of Carli to call you and set this up ... I will so owe it to both of you girls. I have some errands to run ... I will be back after 4pm ... text me if you are running behind." Elizabeth leaned in and gave Courtney a hug, then hugged Keli. "Have fun Keli ... now you do whatever she tells you ... understood."
 
Keli nodded as Elizabeth spoke to him. At the appropriate moments, he replied with a “Thank you, Mistress.” He crossed his legs as Elizabeth discussed losing weight and knew that it was going to be a challenge but one that he would welcome as he went further into this journey. This was going to take some dedication but Keli was confident that he would be able to please his wife. “Mistress Elizabeth, I know that this will take a lot of work but I am ready to do whatever it takes to please you.”

As they pulled up in front of the salon Keli scratched his thigh and got out of the car when Elizabeth did. “Ooh, Mistress Elizabeth. This salon is SO cute!” Keli smiled as he saw all of the pink and purple that made the salon standout from the surrounding buildings. Keli’s eyes widened when she opened the door and said hello. Keli gave a shy wave and blushed but he followed Elizabeth into the salon.

"Now lets see ... hmmm ... Keli is new to this right ... she just seems quite comfortable ... but yes I see it ... who she can be ... yes she is in there crying to get out ... I have the entire day set aside for a private ...

Keli blushed an even deeper shade of red as she told Elizabeth how comfortable he seemed. Finally having the nerve to respond Keli spoke up… “Well, I’ve had a little practice. Just never in front of anyone before.” Keli looked up and catching his wife’s eye spoke again. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner, Mistress Elizabeth. I wasn’t sure what you would think of me.” And as they talked about his transformation more Keli began to get excited. His cock starting to grow underneath the skinny jeans that had been picked out for him.

Keli’s eyes widened as Courtney’s hand traced over his stiff cock. He couldn’t believe what he heard come out of Courtney’s mouth as she addressed Elizabeth. But, Keli didn’t say a word. Allowing them to talk and use his as they desired. And as Elizabeth responded to Courtney Keli spoke up again: “I am here to pleasure you, Mistress Elizabeth. I will do whatever it is that you desire.”

Keli admired the photo that Courtney held up to show them. Keli bit his lip and started to smile. He liked the style of the photo and if his wife was happy then he was happy, of course. Keli watched as his wife got ready to leave. “Thank you, Mistress Elizabeth & I will do whatever it is that Courtney desires—as you wish. I’m excited to see what your reaction will be upon your return!”

Keli watched as Elizabeth left the salon and turned to Courtney. “Where would you like me, Courtney?” Keli spun around to look at the salon which was basically walls of mirrors--he could see himself from every angle. He smiled to himself as he saw the make-up wall. There were even more rooms in the back of the salon but Keli did not dare to look without Courtney's okay.

"What a fun shop this is! Are you open to the public? Or do you only take-in private clientele? Mistress Elizabeth didn't tell me anything about where we were going today but I am so happy to be here!" Kelley let out a soft giggle that he had been practicing and raised his hand to cover his lips.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth leaves running some errands and ending up at her office to prepare for her week. She is alone until her boss comes in.

"Oh Liz why is it you cannot keep yourself away, you more than earned your keep last week. I got a call from a pentalogy client you meet last week. We have been trying to get his business for some time, and he insists you are his contact. You must have needed a very good impression."

Elizabeth stood silent wondering who it would of been, the only person she meet and spent time with was the man at the bar, her room and the airport

"I really put myself out there last week.". She smile with nerves clear.

.....


At the salon Courtney took keli's hand and led her to the back room.

"Her out this on.". Handing her a short satin robe. "All the girls wear these for their appointments, leave your panties on, I do not think your mistress wants your you out to play. You can change bank their oh girl I love your heels."

She looks down seeing keli's cock stiff. "Well I can see I am not the only one so excited to be hear. I should warm you, I would not doubt your mistress, I did and list mine as she had promised, though that's a long story. Though honestly I do not miss it.,"
 
Keli smiles as he is led back into the salon. Taking the satin robe from Courtney Kelley blushes. "This is, uhm, a little short..." He holds it up to himself and whistles. The robe will cover his top but barely reaches below his waist. Keli is glad that Courtney instructs him to leave his panties on. He doesn't know how he would even think about having some privacy if it weren't for his panties. Though, it's still hard to hide his excitement. Keli steps out of the closet and twirls admiring how his panties hug his rear and how the robe hangs off of his shoulders.

"I'm glad you like my heels, Courtney. Mistress Elizabeth picked a number of them out for me and it has taken some getting used to-- to wear them every day!"

As Courtney looks down and comments on his excitement Keli can't help but to reach down--attempting to cover himself up. "I don't doubt my Mistress, honey. I just I've never been out like this and, well, it is very thrilling!" Keli looks out over the salon and smiles. "Where do we start?"

--
Keli wonders where Elizabeth has gotten too but not very long. He is so immersed in Courtney and what they will be doing together that he can only hope that his wife is having a good time, herself. He knows that she deserves it!
 
Courtney smiled and tried to calm Keli. "Yes I can see your excitement .... it is quite obvious." She giggled. "mmm you look like a natural keli .. I can see you already bathed with the body wash so that is a perfect start. Though I need to apply this cream to your face, this will soften your skin and inhibit hair growth ... if all goes well this is all you will need. As I wait for the cream to soak in, I will pluck your eyebrows and glue on some eyelash extensions."

"You do look almost perfect in the robe, though if you could open it for a moment .. well a bit longer ... here touch these." She paused and giggled. "These will be yours and help define your figure, these are perfect practice until ... well either you grow your own or until your mistress has some surgically installed." she set the silicone breasts upon your chest. "Yes the perfect shade, so natural ... I will glue those on ... with what is essentially super glue ... should last at least a month." Courneys hand glazes down for a moment carressing your cock. "Oh my that is nice Keli ..." her hand squeezes a bit. "Very nice and hard .... would you like me to take care of that for you." Her hand caresses keli softly."

...

"yes Mr Walker was impressed with your willingness Liz ... he would like to meet with you again."

Elizabeth looked a bit puzzled.

"You know Todd from the meeting he is president of Kensington Investments ... he accused me of holding my best associate back from him. You must have really impressed him."

Oh I am sure I did ... I would love to spend more time with him and add him to my portfolio." I smiled back.

"you know Liz .. I thought you were different than the other women here .. I was surprised to discover you were more like Becca than I ever thought." He smiled with lust in his eyes.

Liz knew Becca, the bitch, the slut, who slept with anyone to imporve her career. Necca had started less than a year ago and quickly climbed the ranks, and everyone in the office knew how.
 
Keli blushed as Courtney complimented him. He was so unused to his new style and was equally unfamiliar with receiving such encouraging compliments! As Courtney applied the cream to his face and started to pluck his eyebrows Keli let out a sigh--relaxing his shoulders. Realizing that he had been a little tense. "This is really my first time out. I wasn't sure what to expect but you've been so warm I don't know how I could properly thank you!" Sitting back Keli crossed his legs and allowed himself to be transformed. He didn't reopen his eyes until Courtney invited him to look in the mirror.
Keli gasped and smiled. "Wow, Courtney! You're making me look amazing!"


"You do look almost perfect in the robe, though if you could open it for a moment .. well a bit longer ... here touch these." She paused and giggled. "These will be yours and help define your figure, these are perfect practice until ... well either you grow your own or until your mistress has some surgically installed."

Keli's eyes widened as his hand touched the silicone breast forms that Courtney held out for him. He was amazed at how real they felt. He wanted to pinch the nipples and suck on them but knew that they were just shapes for him to wear. Keli has focused his attention so closely on the breast forms that he almost jumps out of his seat when Courtney compliments his cock and starts to squeeze it. Keli blushes but cannot help but allow a small moan to escape from the back of his throat. He stutters as he considers his options. "Will... Will.. Will Elizabeth be mad?" He blushes and bites his lip. He is unable to hide his enjoyment and lifts his hips to encourage Courtney's hand. "How would I repay you for any of this?"

--
Keli wondered where Elizabeth had gotten to. He was so focused on pleasing her that he could not believe what was happening at the salon.
 
Last edited:
"Will... Will.. Will Elizabeth be mad?"

Courtney let out a soft devlish laugh. "You want it I can tell ... you are so slutty keli ... this is just a step to that goal." She continued stroking your cock. "Tell me keli what you want ... as your mistress is probably out getting fucked right now."

...

Courtney finished the eyebrows, then applied a facial mask complete with cucumbers. While waiting she applied false fingernails to each of Keli's hands. "now be carful girl, these hurt like a dickens when you break one. Speaking of dickens." Suddenly the attention to her hands stopped as keli could certainly feel Courtny's warm breath in her groin as she teased keli even more.

"mmm" her attention went back to Keli's hands, the smell of the fingernail polish in the air, she carefully painted each.

Her attention then went to applying the breast forms, first a cream to prepare for the adhesive, then she set the forms in place marking where each would go. Finally she applied the glue to each from setting each upon keli's chest. Carefully she glued the edges, then applied a solution to hide the seam from keli's skin to the forms. "I bet they feel perfect dont' they you little slut wannabee." Courtny teased each breast with one hand as the other again was teasing keli's cock. "You wanna fuck me don't you keli ... I really want you to ....."

...

Meanwhile back at the office, things where getting a bit hottoer between Elizabeth and her boss. "Yes Liz, I think you along with Becca will be the perfect assets for the firm ... I never thought you ... of all the women here ... I mean Becca was so willing ... but you Liz ... I am pleasantly surprised ... why don't I how you what could be your new office ... come with me."
 
"Tell me keli what you want ... as your mistress is probably out getting fucked right now."

Keli couldn't help but to let out a moan as Courtney continued to stroke his cock. "Mm, I want to be a naught slut, Courtney. I want to orgasm for you..." Kelley looked away from Courtney and blushed. Shrugging his shoulders discouragingly--still not certain that his Mistress would be happy with him but not able to deny his urges.
--
But, Keli restrained his urges. Allowing Courtney to work on him. Relaxing and closing his eyes as Courtney applied the facial mask. With his eyes covered Keli was hyper aware of all of the sensations that Courtney was giving him. He could feel the nails on his fingers now and could tell the difference as he tapped the arm of the chair. When he scratched his leg he was surprised at how the longer nails felt against his skin. When Courtney's warm breath came against his firm cock Kelley gasped and nearly jumped from his seat. "Oooh, Courtney!" Kelley nearly yelled. "You're such a tease... I love it!"
--
As Courtney started to remove the facial and Kelley opened his eyes he smiled and reached out to the woman that stood in front of him. His hand traced delicately up her thigh and gently pressed against her waist. "I've never had so much fun with anyone besides Mistress Elizabeth, Courtney."
 
"Tell me keli what you want ... as your mistress is probably out getting fucked right now."

Keli couldn't help but to let out a moan as Courtney continued to stroke his cock. "Mm, I want to be a naught slut, Courtney. I want to orgasm for you..." Kelley looked away from Courtney and blushed. Shrugging his shoulders discouragingly--still not certain that his Mistress would be happy with him but not able to deny his urges.
--
But, Keli restrained his urges. Allowing Courtney to work on him. Relaxing and closing his eyes as Courtney applied the facial mask. With his eyes covered Keli was hyper aware of all of the sensations that Courtney was giving him. He could feel the nails on his fingers now and could tell the difference as he tapped the arm of the chair. When he scratched his leg he was surprised at how the longer nails felt against his skin. When Courtney's warm breath came against his firm cock Kelley gasped and nearly jumped from his seat. "Oooh, Courtney!" Kelley nearly yelled. "You're such a tease... I love it!"
--
As Courtney started to remove the facial and Kelley opened his eyes he smiled and reached out to the woman that stood in front of him. His hand traced delicately up her thigh and gently pressed against her waist. "I've never had so much fun with anyone besides Mistress Elizabeth, Courtney."

"I've never had so much fun with anyone besides Mistress Elizabeth, Courtney."

"Oh Keli our fun is just beginning ... don't you love them .. the nails, how they feel." Courtney teased again taking her hand and caressing Keli's cock. "Such a naughty sissy you are."

Soon she stopped to tend to his face, wiping Keli's face dry and then she moved the chair to sit up. Courtney then took her hand and guided her to the sink, sitting her in a chair to wash her hair.

"keli I can tell you are going to be a naughty one ... a real slut .... I bet you do not keep this very long." Again her hand was teasing keli's cock in the satin panty. "Till then I want to have fun."

Courtney then dried keli's hair and moved her back to the salon chair, first trimming her hair a bit and then began applying the hair extensions. "Don't worry girl ... I will blend the color nicely."

After some time the extensions where complete and Courtney then blended with hair coloring to make everything a bit more natural. "Oh my you are a natural." she teased.

Courtney was gone for a bit, returning with fake eyelashes. "Now careful, I am going to glue these in place, it will feel funny but keep your eyes open to allow the glue to dry. She applied the lashes and smiled. "oh perfect." then trimmed each a little.

Next was the makeup, she talked thru each step urging keli to listen as soon she would be doing this on her own. Last step was the lipstick.

"oh my girl" You will never believe how good you look. "You look better than the picture"

With that Courtney began rubbing keli's encased cock. "Tell me keli ... how I can please you?"
 
"Oh Keli our fun is just beginning ... don't you love them .. the nails, how they feel." Courtney teased again taking her hand and caressing Keli's cock. "Such a naughty sissy you are."

Keli moaned involuntary as Courtney teased his cock. He giggled—embarrassed and attempted to cover-up. But he was unable to close his legs to properly conceal his excitement. As Courtney took his hand he smiled as their fingers wrapped together momentarily. “Oh, I love how our nails look when we hold hands!”

"keli I can tell you are going to be a naughty one ... a real slut .... I bet you do not keep this very long." Again her hand was teasing keli's cock in the satin panty. "Till then I want to have fun."

Keli again gasped as Courtney teased his cock through his satin panties. “Mm, Courtney. I guess Mistress Elizabeth did tell me to allow you to shape me. So, I guess I am at your command and control until she returns!” Kelley giggled, again, embarrassed but unable to hide his excitement.

Keli closed his eyes—letting Courtney work on him. He crossed his legs and relaxed his shoulders as Keli worked on his eyebrows. He was amazed at how natural it felt. And yet, it felt odd to be so doted on.

"oh my girl" You will never believe how good you look. "You look better than the picture"

Keli opened his eyes and had to take a double take. The woman that he was staring at was beautiful. Not just beautiful but sexy!! Keli was almost caught speechless. “Cara!” He nearly screamed. But gathering himself he smiled and ran his hand through his hair. “How did you do this?”

In his excitement, Keli spread his legs and his cock became loose. He hadn’t even noticed as he stared in the mirror.

With that Courtney began rubbing keli's encased cock. "Tell me keli ... how I can please you?"

Keli bit his lower lip as Courtney began to rub his encased cock. “Uhm, but, I’m locked… Is there anything that can be done? Mistress Elizabeth did tell me that she wanted me to be a good slut…” Keli blushed as the words came out of his mouth and moved closer to Courtney. “How can I ever thank you for all of this?”
 
Last edited:
Back
Top