Strap-on experiences

Taking strap-on sex from a woman is unbelievable! Especially if she takes control and remains in control. It really is something to experience. If any guy has fantasized about it, I suggest you discuss it openly with your wife or gf. Taking a strap-on cock up your ass doesn't make you bi or gay. I enjoy taking a strap-on cock from a woman and will get on my knees to suck her cock before she puts me into a position to take my ass.

I highly recommend it to anyone, as it is a phenomenal feeling to experience.

DrDon said:
Taking strap-on sex from a woman is unbelievable! Taking a strap-on cock up your ass doesn't make you bi or gay. I enjoy taking a strap-on cock from a woman and will get on my knees to suck her cock before she puts me into a position to take my ass.
Yeah I have to say I agree with you, I love to suck Mrs Popcorns "cock" before she turns me over and takes my ass to be her own. I like it best when she clamshells me and pushes her dick deep inside my ass. Shes trying to make me come from the prostate stimulation too, but we have had little luck...all we can do is get a whole lot of precum, no orgazm (although, I have started to feel that twitchy spasm). I told her the other day that I was ready for a bigger dong, and showed her a pic of this, its fucken huge. Its about 10 inches long and around 2 and a half wide.
1015-16-.JPG

I think I can take it all, I do worry that the curve in the tip may be a bit much so, we may end up getting this one. The faux pubes will have to go though. With either one of these she should be able to stretch me out real good and hit my prostate. I see hands free orgasms in the near future
1015-17-.JPG

FallenAngel3 said:
This one is huge too. I have it, but havn't had much luck using it yet. Yes, the pubes were gone as soon as it was out of the package here too. It's a good thing they arn't on very well, so they come right off.
Like no luck getting it in? or too long...I just want one that will fill the hole up real good. If we get one that is too big, its no loss Mrs P will find someplace to put it :nana:

FallenAngel3 said:
I have been using a strap-on on my b/f for a few months now, and he loves it! We usually use the same attatchment every time, but I have thought about changing things up a bit here lately. Recently I have had a fantasy about tying him up in the middle of the bed on his hands and knees, blindfolded with a bullet vibrator up his ass. I would then kneel in front of him and lower his head down to my clit, and make him suck it until I feel I am about to cum. I would then insert a small vibrating dildo into myself, using my strap-on to hold it in. Once I have that on with our usual attatchment, I would have him suck it until it is dripping wet with his saliva. When he has accomplished this task I would move behind him, slowly pull out the bullet, and use my fingers to rub in plenty of lube while I stroke his cock, making sure to get him extremely aroused. Once that is done, I would insert "my cock" into his ass, slow and gentle at first, but increasing my speed and force of my thrusts as I go. When I would start to get tired, I would begin to slow down, eventually pulling out and manually insert a dildo working it back and forth while I put a larger attatchment on my strap-on. Once making sure he is still well lubed, I would begin again in the same manner, only not as slowly as we started out. I would repeat this process until we have used every toy and attatchment, working our way up from smallest to largest without him ever knowing what is coming next. On the last one, I would reach in front of him while I am thrusting, and keep stroking his cock until he cums.
That sounds so tasty, Im going to show this to Mrs Popcorn. Its been a while since weve used multiple toys, usually she just picks one and uses it. I think it would be a nice change to start out with some smaller toys (we have a bead stick and some bullet vibes and work up to the larger thrusting toys like our anal thruster and her light up vibe. I suprised her a few nights ago when she ran uptown (about 10 min from here), I hid her Light-up vibe inside me...turned it on and left it on till she got back home. When she came in she sat down and started watching a dirty movie with me. I was sitting right next to her and could hear the buzzing in my head, even though she still couldnt hear it. After the movie ran for a bit, I pulled the vibe out while still on my knees. She went from luke warm to red hot when she saw the light spilling over my ass and into the room. She fucked my brains out that night, and I felt every bit obligated to fill her pussy with every last drop of thick ropey jizz I had.

popcorn2721 said:
Yeah I have to say I agree with you, I love to suck Mrs Popcorns "cock" before she turns me over and takes my ass to be her own. I like it best when she clamshells me and pushes her dick deep inside my ass. Shes trying to make me come from the prostate stimulation too, but we have had little luck...all we can do is get a whole lot of precum, no orgazm (although, I have started to feel that twitchy spasm). I told her the other day that I was ready for a bigger dong, and showed her a pic of this, its fucken huge. Its about 10 inches long and around 2 and a half wide.
1015-16-.JPG

I think I can take it all, I do worry that the curve in the tip may be a bit much so, we may end up getting this one. The faux pubes will have to go though. With either one of these she should be able to stretch me out real good and hit my prostate. I see hands free orgasms in the near future
1015-17-.JPG

Yes I enjoy the Vac-U-Lok realistic dongs myself as well. Adds to the experience. I have had them from 6"-8" and have had the 10" cock in my ass...wow! I love the heavy feeling of it and that it points downward just enough. To feel the rubber ball sac up against mine is an awesome feeling.

You'll love the prostate stimulation...just let her keep thrusting against your prostate...the feeling is great...you'll feel like you want to cum, but can't...and then wham! Your ass will clamp down on that cock and it seems the orgasm never ends. I highly recommend it!

The best part of strap-on sex is the person wearing it and they too, have no hang ups about using one on you. It's all mental...both parties into the same 'high' and it will be some of the best sex for both.

FallenAngel3 said:
Sorry I didn't see this post until just now. He says the breasts feel great, and the wig just adds to the humiliation.

Great I will have to check them out!! I still find it amazing how the breasts I wore made my real breasts feel underneath! It was as if they became the larger false breasts!!! The more she played with them the more I got turned on!

ES

FallenAngel3 said:
Well, I have learned that anything over 6 1/2" is actually painful for him, and while a little pain is good, something like that is not (takes away the enjoyment). But, I have been slacking as far as using the beiiger attatchments here lately, so it wouldn't really go in. But, I do plan on trying to change that. In fact, if you look back a few pages I posted a fantasy that I plan on trying out soon. Hopefully that will help get things back to where I want them.
It sounds like you have a good Mrs. Have fun with your new toy!

Here is my two cents: Feel free to start out with very small items like just fingers!

When I finally lost my anal virginity it was from a smaller strapon dildo probably about 6 1/2 inches long and about the width of barely three pencils.

As far as prostate orgasm goes try giving him a prostate massage first and massaging him to orgasm. That can be fun for both of you AND help you find his exact G or P spot! Then you can even try to massage it from the outside too! Feel free to PM me for ideas etc.

It will probably take some time for him to cum that way ie with a strapon but that is okay...have fun along the way :)

One more thing, for me I really believe that when I cum from being fucked with a strapon that a lot of it is mental! It is such a turn on to be fucked like that, a fantasy cum true!! That fantasy came from the book Exit to Eden by Anne Rampling. In that book she fucks her slave with a strapon and has a tremendous orgasm while doing it.....and he does not cum at all....he feels humiliated and used!!

ES

Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

This is a great thread. I've been reading a while now and thought I'd post again. I'm new here so go easy. I't seems like you all are very experienced folks!

I have never been fucked by a woman wearing one but I sure would want to. I'm dominant by nature but something about giving up that power. I'd especislly get into being done by a beatutifulm black woman wearing one.

Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

This is a great thread. I've been reading a while now and thought I'd post again. I'm new here so go easy. I't seems like you all are very experienced folks!

I have never been fucked by a woman wearing one but I sure would want to. I'm dominant by nature but something about giving up that power. I'd especislly get into being done by a beatutiful black woman wearing one.

I know humiliation is a big part for many of you

Is humiliation KEY to all the women here? I'm eager to switch to give my lady the same control and experience that I get from making love to her. It seems, from reading all the stories here, that it will be up to her whether I get to have an orgasm. (unless I get that anal orgasm by some miracle) That's ok. I like the idea that my climax can't ruin her fun, but key to this whole thing is the exchange. I want HER to build to her own orgasm. I want to feel HER building to that response. I'd be over joyed to feeling her loose control and fuck me hard to get over edge. If she let's me join her, so much the better. If she actually manages to massage her own G-spot to squirt all over my ass, I'd be in heaven! Hopefully pulling the trigger on my own explosion will actually give her MORE control than I have in creating a mutual orgasm for the two of us as I fuck her. She has an advantage since her cock won't go soft.... ever. (Thus the reason I won't go for any strap-ons that would keep her going and going and going since they don't give her pleasure... where SHE needs it!)

Since I don't seek out humiliation for her when I am making love to her, I'm not sure whether that would play a part in switching with her. Heck, I'm offering my most private space.... and only I'm only hoping that she might open the same place for me. Now that I'm more familiar with getting a feeldoe into my own ass, I think I'd have a prayer of getting my cock into hers without it being painful.

eroticspank said:
That fantasy came from the book Exit to Eden by Anne Rampling. In that book she fucks her slave with a strapon and has a tremendous orgasm while doing it.....and he does not cum at all....he feels humiliated and used!!

ES
Didnt Ann Rice write that book with her charactor using a double dong with balls in the middle and not a strap on? Im just wondering cause it (the Ann Rampling stories that is) came up in a conversation with my Mother and Father just about an hour ago.

popcorn2721 said:
Didnt Ann Rice write that book with her charactor using a double dong with balls in the middle and not a strap on? Im just wondering cause it (the Ann Rampling stories that is) came up in a conversation with my Mother and Father just about an hour ago.

Speaking of a double dong with balls, this one from the Stockroom is great! My gf and I have used it before between us...gives a great feeling! Spans 14" and it's 1.5" wide.

http://www.stockroom.com/a246.htm

uptoplay2 said:
Is humiliation KEY to all the women here?

<snip> ... but key to this whole thing is the exchange. I want HER to build to her own orgasm. I want to feel HER building to that response. I'd be over joyed to feeling her loose control and fuck me hard to get over edge. If she let's me join her, so much the better. If she actually manages to massage her own G-spot to squirt all over my ass, I'd be in heaven! Hopefully pulling the trigger on my own explosion will actually give her MORE control than I have in creating a mutual orgasm for the two of us as I fuck her. She has an advantage since her cock won't go soft.... ever. (Thus the reason I won't go for any strap-ons that would keep her going and going and going since they don't give her pleasure... where SHE needs it!)
<snip>

I'm not into humiliating HIM at all but if that is what he wants or needs I can rise to the occasion.

The problem with your post in my opinion, is what you want is for her to give you something she may not be able to. If it were me, I know I couldn't do that for you. To know that's what you wanted so bad and to not be able to give it to you would make the whole thing rather futile and depressing to me.

Some would find getting fucked anally inherently humiliating in a good way. What seems humiliating to one (in a good or bad way) might not to another though. We all know everyone is different.

Hopefully your pyl is the type that gets off on the strap on scene since you would love that to happen. If she wants to do that to you and is not being pushed into it, then I think reciprocation should be in order but I just think in a tit for tat sort of way, not everyone does.

Fury :rose:

popcorn2721 said:

*giggles*

With your Mother and Father? Really?

*smiles*

Do tell!

DrDon said:
Speaking of a double dong with balls, this one from the Stockroom is great! My gf and I have used it before between us...gives a great feeling! Spans 14" and it's 1.5" wide.

http://www.stockroom.com/a246.htm

Really? You've both managed to get that thing in your asses? *grins* I have something like that minus the balls.

FurryFury said:
I'm not into humiliating HIM at all but if that is what he wants or needs I can rise to the occasion.

The problem with your post in my opinion, is what you want is for her to give you something she may not be able to. If it were me, I know I couldn't do that for you. To know that's what you wanted so bad and to not be able to give it to you would make the whole thing rather futile and depressing to me.

Some would find getting fucked anally inherently humiliating in a good way. What seems humiliating to one (in a good or bad way) might not to another though. We all know everyone is different.

Hopefully your pyl is the type that gets off on the strap on scene since you would love that to happen. If she wants to do that to you and is not being pushed into it, then I think reciprocation should be in order but I just think in a tit for tat sort of way, not everyone does.

Why would it be futile? Well.... perhaps... but with a feeldoe or a nexus... or vaculock... don't any of those work well enough for the woman to get into it for their own pleasure?

uptoplay2 said:
Why would it be futile? Well.... perhaps... but with a feeldoe or a nexus... or vaculock... don't any of those work well enough for the woman to get into it for their own pleasure?

For some women, I would think they might. *shrugs* I don't know. I tend to think if a woman could nearly come from just thinking about fucking a guy's ass then she would be a good candidate. I don't know how many women on average could or would get off on this. Perhaps I poll thread should be started?

For myself, I do this to bring him pleasure. If he is thinking, "I want her to come when she does it or it's not good enough for me or exciting enough for me," and I can't come from that, as much as I'd like to but will keep trying anyway, it's going to get frustrating as hell and feel futile to me.

If on the other hand he can say he really enjoys the anal pleasure and I don't have to come from strap on fucking him, I can really enjoy that, you see what I mean?

My two hottest fantasies right now involve a strap on... no luck in the reality department thus far.

#1: To take my fiancee's "cherry," so to speak. And no, it's not as much about humiliating him as it is about the exchange of roles... the "receptor" (traditionally female in the male/female relationship) is not necessary the "humiliated" role (although in OUR D/s play that's the way it goes)... but it does differ from the giver. I think this is one of those "inside the brain only" fantasies because I can't even imagine it playing out.

#2 To be taken by a hot pierced, tattoo-ed dyke. Mmmmm...

Looks like #2 has a FAR greater chance of happening than does #1. The fiancee has no desire to engage in the former but has expressed a possible interest in allowing me to try out the second. He find the idea of "lending me out" to a woman a bit of a turn on. :-D

popcorn2721 said:
Yes, she did write that, along with the Sleeping Beauty series which I recommend highly.

FallenAngel3 said:
Yes, she did write that, along with the Sleeping Beauty series which I recommend highly.

The Sleeping Beauty series was introduced to me about 13 years ago by a girlfriend - she was the first truly sexually-dominant woman I'd ever met. We would read parts together and see what turned each other on. The single scene that stands out in my mind even today was one where a male charcter (Trystan maybe?) is forced to endure an exceedingly humiliating time (hours or perhaps days) tied to the lap of an anatomically correct statue - the statue's huge stone cock is lubed with oil and Trystan is forced down upon it. Then Trystan's head is pulled backwards submissively and a giant dildo of some sort is placed in the upraised hand of the statue and thus down Trystan's throat at the same time. Hot hot hot!

Not "strap-on" play per se, but still very erotic.

Back