The Literotica Tag team competition?

Okay well I have close to 9:30 my time so I think I am going to call this little shindig closed.

This is the final list

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter-she did answer and say she is interested
MichaelWest
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
robertreams
tex tall tales
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
larasscasse
jagfarlane
hypoxia
blindjustice
Walkerlong

So 20 names ten teams.

Not bad at all.

I will e-mail this to Ladyver and she will get the pairings done and pm everyone who their partner is.

Theme is team work. We will still work on the best day in early April to upload so we have the entire month of March to work on this train wreck.

If anyone has to bow out or changes their mind please speak up and quickly so we have enough time to work something out, maybe see if we can find a replacement.

So depending on what LV's schedule is hopefully we will have our partners within the next day or so.

So big thanks to her for doing this for us.

Hey LC, received your email. Will try to get this done as soon as possible. I have a weird shift at work today, so it may be tonight before I get this done.

Everyone: When you receive your pm from me, I would appreciate it if you could respond with a confirmation of receipt. I'll be drawing names from a hat to arrive at pairings. If you have any issues regarding your pairing, please talk to LC privately.

Thanks and good luck!

Correction: Talk to me privately as LC is not involved in the pairings. My hope is that everyone will be happy with the pairings and it will go smoothly.

Last edited:
Well, my partner just found out how it feels to lose the lottery and wind-up with ME as a writing partner, LOL! Good luck everyone!

wait! You guys know who you're partners are already? LOL or is that just a preemptive apology! ?

All I can say is my partner must be paying off some bad karma to get stuck with me.

Best of luck to all the teams.

Now the real work I mean fun starts

All pairing notification pm's have been sent. If anyone doesn't get theirs, let me know. I used a checkoff list for sending the pm's, but you never know on Lit...

Good luck to everyone!

:rose:

Ah well, the pairings, or should that be parings?, have been made. :eek:

Now to see what we can come up with. :devil: *insert devilish laugh here*

I have the best partner ever! Prepare to be destroyed by our awesomeness!

Or...maybe not. Maybe we'll just have fun and write an interesting story! :) I do have the best partner ever, though!

Hope my partner is not too disappointed getting the weird Aussie chick but I am more than happy with the pairing I got :)

Nothing wrong with an Australian kiss that's for sure.

I'm guessing LC68 means a kiss "down-under."

This from a man with 68 in his name. While I don't know why he chose 68 in his name, I DO know the sexual definition of 68 - It's just like 69, except you do me and I owe you 1.

I'm guessing LC68 means a kiss "down-under."

This from a man with 68 in his name. While I don't know why he chose 68 in his name, I DO know the sexual definition of 68 - It's just like 69, except you do me and I owe you 1.

I think I recently posted about the "68"

My wife came here before me and kept trying to get me to post my stuff here and I kept hedging.

Finally she went and created an ID for me. She tried lovecraft69 and it was taken, then lovecrafter and that was taken so she gave up and used the year I was born.

I bitched about it a couple of times and got "next time do it yourself."

This is going to be a great experience! I'm quite content with my draw in this lot!

Save the knives for chopping veggies, JBJ. You'll need something to do while everyone else is writing. :D

I have the best partner ever! Prepare to be destroyed by our awesomeness!

Or...maybe not. Maybe we'll just have fun and write an interesting story! :) I do have the best partner ever, though!

I bet my partner is saying the same thing.:rolleyes:

I think I recently posted about the "68"

My wife came here before me and kept trying to get me to post my stuff here and I kept hedging.

Finally she went and created an ID for me. She tried lovecraft69 and it was taken, then lovecrafter and that was taken so she gave up and used the year I was born.

I bitched about it a couple of times and got "next time do it yourself."

Your wife and I would really get along.

This is going to be a great experience! I'm quite content with my draw in this lot!

Save the knives for chopping veggies, JBJ. You'll need something to do while everyone else is writing. :D

I'm writing, dear, and can count on my partner.

Back