The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blushes.

Aw, you're very sweet. People from around where I'm from tend to have this really dumb... Accent. And I say accent tentatively because honestly, they just say words dumbly. But everyone calls it an accent anyway. But growing up I was always like "NO YOU HAVE TO SPEAK RIGHT OR YOU'LL SOUND LIKE THEM." It was rough.
 
That reminds me, I must go through the latest batch of posts in the "Let's Hear It" thread. There are definitely some nice voices in there.
 
I asked my friend the other day if I sound like a child and she said, "only when you're not serious."
So, pretty much all the time...
I mean, I'm also pretty young, so. Maybe my voice will change? Does that happen once people are done maturing?

Yes. But it may not be a change you want.

Depends how much you hurt them.




Wait, what?


True.
 
Last edited:
Lt: Did any one else get that curiously strange pm?
other lt: I miss calling someone Vati.
 
I think it's at five... but I'm probably not going immediately. (Prepares to be scolded.)

Bleh, it's no fun if you expect it! I'm not one to talk, I've barely eaten anything today. I had an egg and brown rice this morning and then I just had a banana. Pathetic.
 
Bleh, it's no fun if you expect it! I'm not one to talk, I've barely eaten anything today. I had an egg and brown rice this morning and then I just had a banana. Pathetic.
Welp, now I'm not going to dinner at all because my life is fun and I have wonderful friends. I'll find something to eat here instead.
 
Just demolished toast and marmite. Going to be time for another diet soon.

LT - wish I had some wine.
 
Hey idiotic teenagers, I'm not in the mood to fucking chase after you. You don't have an I.D, YOU'RE NOT GOING IN THE RATED R FEATURE!

fucking kids....
 
Am I so bored that I'm celebrating winning staring contests with the cat?...

Apparently I am
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top