Best MMF story?

Wow, the Lit Editor Gods are smiling upon me. The next episode of La Playa - Polynesia made it through review and posted really fast. As I warned you, this episode doesn't have MMF action per se, but it does allude to two MMF episodes, and it has some light MMF. While the sex in this story is mostly MF, I promise you the next episode will have gay, bi, and much more action. Hope this story revs your engines!

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-02

Fog

Hey, my friend,

No need to apologize. The first arc had a couple installments that weren't MMF, either. I don't think anybody's complaining. I think we all wish us and whatever significant others we may have were all living it up at La Playa...

Just keep 'em comin' (and we'll keep cummin'...)

And cruzn2u2...

Thanks a lot for your story. It's great when the members of the thread share with the rest of us. I know I appreciate it, and I'm sure plenty of others do, too.

I've posted a story or two before, so in an effort to get this thread back to the top, see how this sounds:

So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious? I don't usually go around comparing the size of my best friends package to mine."* "But you said it was bigger than yours so I'm just want to know. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real." "Alright. How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" and she got up and went to the kitchen to get a tape measure and came back, sitting down next to me. Reaching into my shorts and pulling out my cock, she smiled and said "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I?" She leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I leaned back so I could enjoy watching her tallented mouth in action and it didn't take long for her to get me to full hardness with her skills before she placed the tape measure next to me. "Just a little under nine inches and it looks like about five and a half or six around." She sat up and smiled at me knowing I wantwd her to continue but she had other ideas. "So how big is it?" "He's about the same length, maybe longer but he's thicker. Probably add another inch or so in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." I knew what she was thinking as she got quiet and stared at the tape measure, but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she reached out and began stroking me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen. It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock." What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" and she lowered her mouth while continuing to stroke me. Expertly teasing the head of my cock with her tongue before sliding down its length and pushing me deep into her throat, she slowly worked her way back up my shaft. "Ok baby. I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different, but I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her. "So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems between you and her." "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that."* I told him to just think about it and we'd just see what happens. Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested. What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" "I don't know exactly. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it. It'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. I'm sure he's never had any complaints."

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured my wife would be asleep so we put in a sports DVD. After about five minutes she came around the corner in running shorts and an old sleep shirt drinking a Red Bull as she gave me a wink. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled putting her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. No need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee also. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said looking my way. "Well I know you guys have talked so really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?"* "What do you have in mind exactly?" "Well for starters, how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out, unfastening his belt and jeans and let them fall to the floor. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts staring at the outline of his hardening cock which was clearly visible under the thin material of his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips.* "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think you're fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She slid forward on the couch and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly stroking and pulling him closer. She had coaxed a small bit of precum from his cock with her stroking so she leaned forward and extended her tongue, licking the tip of his cock before cloing her lips around him. She reached behind her, rubbing my crotch and feeling my erection from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both." Removing my pants I stood in front of her next to him and she staryed stroking me just as she was doing to him, quickly bringing me to full hardness also. "You were right baby. He's just a bit longer and he's thicker than you. I think they're both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and rubbed the heads of our cocks together before leaning forward again and licking us both. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she lowered her mouth onto him again, extending her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her lips and* stopped as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She moaned and keeping her lips tightly around him,* raised herself slowly off of his cock again. "That tasted good, but looks like there's some more over here" and she turned her head, sliding my cock into her mouth and bobbing up and down as she stroked. "This is almost heaven, but I just have to know how it feels to have two big cocks fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom."*

My wife stood up, grabbing both our hard cocks and lead us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. She lowered herself into my mouth and said "Come get behind me and see if that big cock can fit in my little pussy." As I explored her with my tongue, I felt him rubbing the head of his cock on her wetness. I put my hands on her ass and spread her wide as he worked the head* of his cock into her. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm while he continued to slide himself inside her. I could see he was only about three or four inches in but his cock was stretching her to the limit as he pushed more inside. He began with small strokes in and out and I extended my tongue so I was licking the bottom of his shaft moving in and out of her. She moaned and grabbed my cock, pushing back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible with your tongue on me as his cock is inside." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her as my tongue danced on her clit and I felt his length slide along my tongue as he moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. Pulling almost completely out, he grabbed her hips and pushed forward one more time sliding the entire length of his cock into her as I continued licking. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began shaking again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her and she began pushing back onto him as he fucked her. I could see him moving in and out and as he pulled back, his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me, tasting her juices as I closed my lips around him and he pumped into me several more times. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot knowing you were sucking his cock. You know how that turns me on!" She started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.*

They began moving faster above me with my tongue flicking against her and he said he was going to cum. She begged him to fill her up and he pumped into her a couple more times then thrust deep as his cock spasmed and filled her insides, making her moan as she came with him. He began to pull out of her and I my tongue traced the bottom of his cock, licking their juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out, he pushed forward into my mouth and I sucked him again. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see pearls of white cum starting to drip from her lips and I opened my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She moaned and*clenched her pussy muscles, pushing a large glob of their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as she filled my mouth again. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her and it wasn't long before she was shaking and grinding down on my face as she orgasmed.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment, then reached out and grabbed my arm. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" and she grabbed me, pulling me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reachedout to grab our friends cock and stroke him. Pulling him closer, he knelt by her head and she took him into her mouth. As she was bobbing her head up and down his length, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down in top of her with my face inches from her cock filled mouth. Looking at me she slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his swollen head, wrapped her hand around his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing it on my lips. "Open your mouth and suck him for me baby."* My lips parted and she guided him into my mouth, keeping her hand on the back of my neck. "That's it. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed my head down until his cock brushed the back of my tongue, encouraging me to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Pushing me further, she made his cockhead touch the back of my mouth and started to force him into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit, staring at my lips around him as he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She knew I could take more from our times with her strapon, so she held my head as he began going deeper, this time filling my throat with the head of his cock. He moaned as he pumped harder, holding my head and pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. My wife was transfixed on the sight his monster cock moving in and out of my closed lips. "That's it baby. Take all of that big cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me. Make him want to cum." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I let him use my mouth for his pleasure.*

My wife's hand wandered down my back and her fingers spread my ass in search of my opening. She began massaging me, pressing a finger into me and making me moan around his cock as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and my cock jumped inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and my friend pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and kissed me deeply as I felt her hands pulling my ass open. The weight shifted on the bed behind me and the coolness of lube dripped between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides seeing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and more lube dripped onto my hole before I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and he pushed the head of his cock into me, stretching my virgin hole around him. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." He pushed in again and I felt the burning sensation of him entering me and the tightness of my ass stretching around him. He pulled out a bit again before pushing more of his length into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts were pushing me into my wife and she began moving her hips to him. With each stroke he went deeper, sandwiching mw between her and stretching me wider as his monster cock drove into my tightness. He was about half way in when he pulled almost completely out, grabbed my shoulders, and in one long stroke slid the entire length of his cock deep inside me. I moaned as his stomach rested against my ass. He started thrusting deep as the momentary pain of him entering me started to turn to pleasure. "Oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He thrusts became longer as he used the length of his shaft expertly on me, almost pulling completely out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. He placed his hands on my hips as he started moving in shorter strokes, using his length to go deep with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his cock hit the pleasure places deep inside my ass. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass." He pushed into me only a couple more times before my ass began spasming around his pounding cock and I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She began shaking and came too as he grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing into my ass, forcing his cock into me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. He groaned loud and buried himself deep as his cock jerked and his cum flooded inside me, pumping several jets deep inside my ass.*

He slowly started to pull his cock from me but only pulled out a small bit then pushed his length back inside, enjoying the cum filled tightness of my ass around his cock.* My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in, and one last time he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back inside me to make sure I knew he had taken my ass for the first time. He finally slid completely out and I rolled onto the bed beside my wife. He got up to clean himself up and we heard the shower turn on. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had been talking about sexual fantasies*to my friend once and he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but not been able to find someone willing to take his large tool up their ass. She had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do, and had also told him if something like that could happen she would make sure he got to fuck my ass if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us.* I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"

WOW WOW WOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWO What a story

Thanks albertaboy and thanks for the nice comment, too! You mentioned being surprised about finding the story in Fetish instead of Gay Male. That was purposeful on my part, at least requesting for it to post in Fetish. The site makes the final ruling.

I would love for male bisexuality to become as acceptable as female bisexuality, so whenever I can shove a story that includes male bisexuality into a different category than Gay Male, I try to do that.

For being straight, the main character in that story sure has a lot of sex with guys, doesn't he? LOL!

I'm pretty happy with how the story turned out. It's a bit longer than I would like, but there was a lot to cram into it. (Pun? What pun?) When I think about everything that happened to Jacob in the story, I cringe a bit - it almost reads as "everything except the kitchen sink." He's pegged by his girlfriend, force fed his cumshots by her, jerks off his roommate, sucks his roommate and a friend, CFNM for a big chunk of the story, with a whole bunch of hard, naked guys, a near Bukkake sort of cum coating, passes out group blowjobs, more pegging. . . Jeez! Who wrote all that crap? Oh wait, I did.

Thanks again for the read, comment, and link. :D

Thanks albertaboy and thanks for the nice comment, too! You mentioned being surprised about finding the story in Fetish instead of Gay Male. That was purposeful on my part, at least requesting for it to post in Fetish. The site makes the final ruling.

I would love for male bisexuality to become as acceptable as female bisexuality, so whenever I can shove a story that includes male bisexuality into a different category than Gay Male, I try to do that.

For being straight, the main character in that story sure has a lot of sex with guys, doesn't he? LOL!

I'm pretty happy with how the story turned out. It's a bit longer than I would like, but there was a lot to cram into it. (Pun? What pun?) When I think about everything that happened to Jacob in the story, I cringe a bit - it almost reads as "everything except the kitchen sink." He's pegged by his girlfriend, force fed his cumshots by her, jerks off his roommate, sucks his roommate and a friend, CFNM for a big chunk of the story, with a whole bunch of hard, naked guys, a near Bukkake sort of cum coating, passes out group blowjobs, more pegging. . . Jeez! Who wrote all that crap? Oh wait, I did.

My pleasure, you're right about the kitchen sink thing. Either way it was a hot story.

I'll be honest I saw your new story and when I saw it was 7 pages decided not to read it. I'm a one or two page guy. But now that you described what happened I'm "curious" and may be tempted to read it :)

I'll be honest I saw your new story and when I saw it was 7 pages decided not to read it. I'm a one or two page guy. But now that you described what happened I'm "curious" and may be tempted to read it :)

I with you MB, LOL. I don't have the patience for a lot of exposition. I try not to do that with my stories. The sex starts on page one and I doubt if there's a page without a sex scene. If you read it, I hope you enjoy it.

Not sure if anyone would have a really good one but looking for a really good, hot, detailed bisexual truth or dare story. Hoping it would involve m/f, m/m, m+/f, f+/m and toys

LaPlaya Continues

Wow, the Goddess of Lit continues to smile. I finally finished La Playa - Polynesia Ch 4, and the dear Literotica Editors have approved it! While it is not as polished as I would like, it got me hot to write it, and I hope it makes you folks feel the same. See it at:

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-04

I note for the record that, once again, my story doesn't EXACTLY fit the category of "MMF Story." Sorry, I just can't help myself. Why have only three people fuck when you can have 12? In fact, this story starts off with an MFF threesome, but I hope you will forgive me until you get to Act 2, in which I have an all-male gang bang, observed and joined by lesbian, mff threesome, and good old hetro pussy-to-cock and anal penetration. This is the part that I wish were more polished -- I hope people can follow all of the various action. It all just came out at once (pardon the alliterative pun) and I have ideas for two more stories that I want to move on to while the muse is active.

So enough hedging. Please read. Please give me your feedback. If it inspires you to some self pleasure, please let me know that too!

Don't be concerned, Foggy, my friend, I don't think you'll hear many complaints. I think the horny gang here will enjoy the new installment just fine. Every time I've read an installment, it made me wish I was there. I know I sure as hell will have fun reading it, and will more than likely do so with cock in hand...

Last edited:
Recently posted a new story titled "Cum Dancing" it hasn't rated very highly relative to many of my others but a few closed minded idiots are to blame.

Let me know if you like it (shameless plug because I'm a feedback whore :)

Recently posted a new story titled "Cum Dancing" it hasn't rated very highly relative to many of my others but a few closed minded idiots are to blame.

Let me know if you like it (shameless plug because I'm a feedback whore :)

A link to the story would be helpful. Earn an extra star just for that.

Hey there, piggy, my friend,

Thanks for the heads up.

My man, you know as well as I do that the troll community frowns on male/male contact. Ignore the closed minded idiots. There isn't a bi story out there that hasn't had some homophobic goon whine that it should only be in the gay cat.

Your work is always solid, and it always hits the right chords, especially for the folks on this thread. I'm not necessarily big on cuck stories, but the humiliation factor was practically nil, and you had one of the guys fuck him rather than her, of his own free will, so I think you covered things pretty well.

C'mon, gang, you'll enjoy this one.

Thanks again piggy.

I too prefer stories without too much exposition, though since I'm writing a multi-series set of story arcs around a fantasy land that I wish were reality, I find that I have to put a certain amount in just to build context and continuity. I'm trying to learn how to establish enough context to provide understanding, while keeping my eye on the prize: a hard dick that just spurted a big load of cum on my face, which my female partner jumps in to lick off! ;)

All that said, I don't mind a lot of exposition as long as the payoff at the end is hot!

La Playa continues

Hey fellow pervs and horndogs. The next installment of La Playa is up at:

https://www.literotica.com/s/la-playa-polynesia-ch-05

Heads up: turns out this one is MFF again, so if you've got to have 2 cocks, hold on for the next story arc. We'll be changing settings yet again, but our intrepid hero (Where does he get the stamina?) his newly insatiable wife, and their slut girlfriend are still on the trail of the ultimate cum.

Cheers,

Fog

By the way, Bucky. You are one of my very favorite authors. Thank you for all the inspiration and autoerotic ejaculatory pleasure!

Susurrus: a Flashback

Sus, my friend and mentor:

I was cleaning out the closet this weekend. My wife doesn't mind all my porn, but she likes it when I at least shift the piles around and dust every now and then. I used to print favorite stories from Lit, ASSTR, etc. to have next to the bed for a nice evening cum before sleep. My iPad allowed me to become more environmentally friendly, but I still have stacks of former trees up on the shelf.

Anywho, as I was dutifully cleaning and rearranging, I was also browsing and getting horny. At the bottom of one pile I found "The Group Chapter 1: The Initiation" by none other than...Susurrus. That did it. I stopped what I was doing and in about 10 seconds I was out of my shorts, the only piece of clothing I was wearing, and wanking away on the bed. My wife came in and caught me, but instead of giving me shit she quickly jumped up and licked and nibbled my nipples (my nips are like little cum triggers) until I came, then she kissed me, rolled over, and brought herself off while I rubbed her neck.

A blast form the past that keeps on giving me blasts in the present. Thanks!

Thread needs a bump. And maybe a stroke or two:

We all headed back to our place after we left the restaurant, having too much fun and weren't ready to call it a night. After we got home we went in the living room and the girls got us all some more to drink. James and I sat down on the couch beside each other and each of our wives grabbed a chair. We continued our conversation and it inevitably turned to sex like it had done many times that evening.

"So I have a question for you boys" his wife said smiling and winking to my wife across the room. "Since you both grew up together and we all know you both watched lots of porn, did you ever do anything when you watched it together?"

"What exactly do you mean did we do anything together?" James said looking a little puzzled.

"We used to watch and critique what was going on and say we were going to try some of the moves, but that's about it" I said wondering if that was what they wanted to know.

My wife spoke up and said "I think she's asking if you two ever did something like jack off together while you watched movies."

I smiled and said "We never did that but we did watch a lot when we were growing up. I remember we used to go to an arcade and watch movies and we went into booths by ourselves until we figured out we could watch twice as much if we watched together in one booth. It actually never crossed my mind to jack off in those booths at that age and we never thought about how it looked both coming out at the same time. I guess that's why we both suck at video games because once I found out I could watch movies instead, I never went back to the game arcades again!"

We laughed about it and continued talking. His wife said "So you never thought about doing anything together when you watched movies then? You never took things further knowing you were best friends and would never tell anyone like playing truth or dare or doing other things when you had sleep overs?"

James said "I guess we never really thought about it back then. I suppose if something had came up we might have. Both of us were horny as hell back then and we'd look through magazines and talk about the girls. We both went to sleep many nights with hard ons that's for sure, but we never took it further."

I saw our wives look at each other and smile then I wondered where this conversation was headed.

"We want to try something if you boys are up for it" his wife said as my wife got up and went to get us more drinks. "We were talking earlier about different stuff and we both discovered we liked the same things."

My wife returned and handed everyone their drinks and went over and put in a DVD and turned on the television. "We were thinking we could all watch a movie like you both used to and just see what happens. Sound good to you?"

James and I looked at each other and I said "if that's what you all want to do, I'm up for it."

The movie started playing and it was one my wife and I had watched several times before, with two guys that were supposed to be working in a garage and the girl who's car they were fixing saying she wouldn't be able to pay for the repairs in cash but she could do other things. The three of them began going at it and before long she was sandwiched between the two guys with her sitting on top of one with his dick in her pussy and the other guy behind her sliding his massive tool in and out of her ass. I looked at my wife and she smiled noticing my hard on. I looked over at James and he also had an obvious bulge in his pants.

His wife spoke up "that's pretty hot watching her take two cocks at once. Looks like from the bulges in both your pants you agree."

We laughed a little as they finished up on screen and continued watching the next scene. There were two guys and two girls in a gym working out and they began talking then all started stripping their clothes off. The girls began sucking the two men and then they began fucking in various positions. The men on the screen had some incidental contact, but nothing past that and during the scene I made a couple of not so discreet attempts to adjust my hard on to no avail. The scene continued with women doing most of the work, kissing and licking each other before both men finished by jacking off on their faces and boobs.

"You're both enjoying this torture aren't you" I said to the girls as they laughed.

Jame's wife said "it looks like you both are enjoying it too from the looks of things. I don't think any of us would mind if you guys got more comfortable and took your pants off. Besides, both of us are curious to see how your cocks look compared to each other."

I knew my wife had always wanted to see how large James's cock was since we had talked about it a few times so it looked like the girls had figured out a way they could get a look at both of us. I was completely uncomfortable being constricted by my pants, and I was sure James felt the same, so I stood up first and undid mine, dropping them to the floor as my hard cock sprang free. I sat back down on the couch and James stood up and did the same and as he sat back down we both looked at each other's hard cocks standing up in front of us.

"Now that's more like it" his wife said as she stared at us both. "You were right" she said talking to my wife. "They're both blessed but James is a little thicker and it looks like your husband may be a little longer."

I'd never spent extended periods of time naked around James before but I looked and they were right. His cock was about eight or so inches and nicely thick with a substantial head. Mine was slightly longer and not quite as thick (he looked like an energy drink can from where I was sitting), but we were both not lacking in the cock department.

The next scene was already going onscreen and it was again two guys with a woman. The men were kissing all over her body and she was alternating between sucking their cocks. I decided if the girls wanted a show, I didn't mind giving them one and my hand found its way to my cock and I began slowly stroking as I watched the movie. I heard a moan from his wife and I looked over and he was doing the same.

"That's so freaking hot" my wife said as she moved over and sat by me on the couch. His wife moved by him also and we moved closed together so our legs were touching as we stroked so we all had room on the couch. The action on the screen had taken a turn and the girl was stroking both the guys before grabbing their hands and having them grab each other's cocks. The men began stroking each other as the girl watched and played with herself. Both of our wives reached for our cocks almost at the same time and grabbed our hands, taking them and placing them on each other's cocks. We both looked at each other then our wives.

"Come on boys" my wife said. "It's just us. You can give us a little show." I closed my hand around James' cock and began stroking and he did the same to me. We continued to watch the movie as our wives giggled.

"That is smoking hot!" my wife said with her eyes glued to both of our cocks as we stroked each other.

"I couldn't agree with you more" his wife said as she reached between her legs and rubbed herself.

The three on the screen soon moved from what they were doing to the woman kneeling between the two men and trading off sucking them as they stroked each other. She was sucking one of the guys when she pulled the other down on his knees next to her and began kissing him as she pushed his head towards the other guys cock. They broke their kiss and she grabbed the cock and guided it into the other guys mouth. I felt James' cock jump as this happened and I looked over at him and his wife. My wife was watching the screen and the show we were putting on for them and she decided to change things up.

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "do that for me."

She put her hand behind my head and pushed my head down. I resisted and James's wife looked at me and said "please?" My wife pushed again and I relented, letting her guide my head towards my best friends cock. I removed my hand from his cock and knelt in front of him as his wife wrapped her hand around his shaft and mine continued to push me down. His cock brushed my lips and I opened my mouth, licking the head as hIs cock jumped again and his wife pointed him towards my mouth. My wife's hand was on the back of my head as his cock entered my mouth and hIs wife stroked him as mine encouraged me to move up and down, taking more of his cock into my mouth until he touched the back of my throat. We developed a rhythm and my head bobbed up and down on his cock as the women kept their eyes glued on what we were doing.

"I have an idea" my wife said as she stopped pushing my head up and down and I took his hard out of my mouth. "Both of you stand up and strip, then lay down facing each other on your sides, cocks to mouths."

We did as she asked and after laying down our wives sat by each of our heads to watch. My wife grabbed James' cock and again put her hand on my head, guiding him into my mouth as James' wife grabbed me and did the same to him. I almost came when I felt his lips touch my cock and it slipped into his mouth. The sensations of his wife stroking me and his mouth moving up and down were quickly bringing me to the point of no return. My wife was leaning forward whispering in my ear to relax and take more of his cock into my mouth. She pushed my head down until his cock touched the back of my mouth then pushed again, forcing the head of his cock into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up some.
"That was good baby, but you can do better. I've had my strap on deeper than that before."

She removed her hand from his cock, making sure I took as much of his length as possible and I felt the head of his cock enter my throat again so I relaxed like she had shown me as my lips touch the base of his cock. I heard him moan around my cock as his hips moved forward holding his cock deep inside my throat. I slowly moved my mouth back up the length of his cock and caught my breath.

"That was almost perfect baby" my wife said as she stroked his cock and my lips moved up and down. "The only way it could be any better is if you make him cum in your mouth. Can you do that for me? Make his big cock fill your mouth with cum for me."

I felt his mouth moving faster up and down on my cock as his wife continued to stroke me and knew I would be cumming soon. Both of us were thrusting forward into each other's mouths and I felt my cock begin to swell. I moaned and my wife told them I was cumming as my cock began blasting cum into James' mouth. He pulled off and his wife continued to stroke me as I shot ropes of cum into the air. I regained my composure and grabbed the base of his cock and put it back into my mouth. I started stroking him as my lips moved up and down, remembering what my wife said and I relaxed, pushing more of him into my mouth, easily taking his shaft into my throat and sucking on him.

"That's it baby. That's so sexy watching that big cock in your mouth. You're deep throating him too just like I showed you. Come over here and watch him suck his cock with me."

His wife moved around until she was sitting on the other side of James and had a clear view of my mouth working in her husbands cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and rolled into his back and I moved between his legs and lay down on my stomach. I grabbed his hard cock and again began moving up and down until I worked him deep, feeling him stretching my throat as my lips touched the base.

"Wow he really knows how to suck cock" his wife said as she watched me moving up and down. "You taught him well but I hope he's ready because it looks like it's not going to be much longer before he cums and he cums in buckets."

"He can take it, can't you baby? Show us both how to work that big cock and make him cum in your mouth."

I kept a steady rhythm, alternating sliding my lips up and down and also taking him deep and holding his cock in my throat. He put his hands on my head and began thrusting in and out, holding my head steady and forcing his cock into my willing throat.

"I knew he would start doing that" his wife said as they both watched my lips wrapped tightly around his cock. "He loves to throat fuck when he gets head."

My wife stared at his cock assaulting my mouth and me being helpless to stop him. "That's so freaking hot watching him do that. He looks like he's about to cum."

"Are you ready to cum baby?" His wife said as she reached out and pinched one of his nipples. "We want to see you cum for us and fill your best friends mouth. Make him swallow your cum!"
I was breathing between thrusts as his cock invaded my throat and I sucked on him tightly, feeling his balls tighten as his cock swelled and got momentarily harder. I knew he was starting to cum so I took a breath and pushed his cock deep, holding my lips on the base of his shaft as he groaned, his cock contracting as cum began shooting down my throat. He continued to spasm as I came up for air, filling my mouth with his cum. My wife was inches from my face watching his cock move in and out of my mouth.

"Oh my god baby! Swallow his cum! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen!" I kept my lips on him and swallowed again and again, moving my head up and down and continuing to suck on his cock until it began to soften, cleaning the remaining cum from his shaft.

We all got up and sat back down on the couch. James's wife said "that has got to be the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life" and she kissed him, licking some of my cum from his face.

My wife kissed me and said "I'd have to agree with you. I don't think I've ever seen anything much hotter than two friends sucking off each other...Except maybe that" and she directed our view towards the screen.

One of the men on the screen was doing a blonde girl from behind while the two girls were licking between each other's legs. The other actor was behind the guy fucking the blonde and he had his sizable cock pumping in and out of the ass of of the guy inside the girl.

James' wife smiled "that looks like fun too. Maybe we should let these two catch their breath and see what else we can talk them in to?"

I looked at James and his wife was stroking his cock which was starting to get hard again. My wife grabbed me by my cock, pulled me up off the couch and said "I think it's time we all moved this little party to the bedroom. We have some more DVD's for inspiration in there that we can put on and I have a few ideas of my own I'd like to see too."

Man, I have been away from this thread for too long.

Thanks, Foggy, my friend. I've loved every installment of La Playa, and have desperately wished it was real, and that I was there.

Txfuncouple, that was a fucking fantastic story. The fact that the girls were enthusiastic and encouraging throughout the whole thing made it ultra hot, and would certainly get me to do things I'd never tried before. Thanks so very much for sharing with us.

Back