Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by y=mx+b
I only have the few pics I have used in the past as AVs. Nice weather is just around the corner so there should be more on the way.

Hello Love!!!!

I just got back in town so I missed your "premier"...

It's about bloody time. And I love the format you've chosen. I haven't been through the whole thread yet, but I will be.

"Bits and Pieces" is sure to be a great hit with everyone. Congrats!!!!! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

y=mx+b said:
Perhaps I should stop posting pics. Communication is important for social intereaction, and I would hate to take it away from you;).

LOL! Sexy, witty, funny...mmmmman... :kiss:

Please keep posting your pictures and let the speechless women fend for themselves! There are those of us who become extremely verbose when we see the bits and pieces that you share!

:rose:

MercyMia said:
Please keep posting your pictures and let the speechless women fend for themselves! There are those of us who become extremely verbose when we see the bits and pieces that you share!

Agreed. :)

the end of the school year is near. The friends that I have made are transferring to a different school as I. I am sad, but such is life.

I should disclose that these friends are girlfriends. Eventhough I am married and in no way have a desire to be with another woman I find it interesting that, through friendship, I have developed such a meaningful relationship.

I mean to say that "yeah, we are just friends" kind of bastardizes the times I have spent with them studying and bullshitting between and during my classes.

a couple weeks ago I was sitting on the bench in the hall waiting for my next class when 'A' sat next to me. No words were spoken, and we didn't even look at eachother... we just sat there.

The week was midterm week and everyone had some kind of test or tests going on... it was pretty tough all around.

I sat there looking down at the ground when 'A' scooted closer to me and put her head on my shoulder... very uncharacteristic of her as she likes her personal space and tends to withdraw from personal affection

without thinking or saying a word, I tilted my head towards hers and rested my cheek on the crown of her head... her hair was soft and smelt good.

All of the sudden I felt the urge to kiss the top of her head, hold her and tell her that everything was going to be alright.

We both kind of "realized" the moment and with out a word lifted our heads and broke contact... nothing was said for the rest of the time we sat there together.

I don't have any sisters but that day I felt as if I did... and soon we will be leaving each other.

thanks everyone for sticking around. I appreciate it very much

Attachments

• next chapter.jpg
    next chapter.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 131
y=mx+b said:
the end of the school year is near. The friends that I have made are transferring to a different school as I. I am sad, but such is life.

I should disclose that these friends are girlfriends. Eventhough I am married and in no way have a desire to be with another woman I find it interesting that, through friendship, I have developed such a meaningful relationship.

I mean to say that "yeah, we are just friends" kind of bastardizes the times I have spent with them studying and bullshitting between and during my classes.

a couple weeks ago I was sitting on the bench in the hall waiting for my next class when 'A' sat next to me. No words were spoken, and we didn't even look at eachother... we just sat there.

The week was midterm week and everyone had some kind of test or tests going on... it was pretty tough all around.

I sat there looking down at the ground when 'A' scooted closer to me and put her head on my shoulder... very uncharacteristic of her as she likes her personal space and tends to withdraw from personal affection

without thinking or saying a word, I tilted my head towards hers and rested my cheek on the crown of her head... her hair was soft and smelt good.

All of the sudden I felt the urge to kiss the top of her head, hold her and tell her that everything was going to be alright.

We both kind of "realized" the moment and with out a word lifted our heads and broke contact... nothing was said for the rest of the time we sat there together.

I don't have any sisters but that day I felt as if I did... and soon we will be leaving each other.

thanks everyone for sticking around. I appreciate it very much

I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about my best friend. He always listens when I need him and I hope I am there for him as well. To say friends seems not enough, yet there is nothing other than friendship.

I adore a man who values friendship and doesn't demean it merely to explain himself to others. :heart:

y=mx+b, you captured a moment in the hallway very well. Thanks for that.

once again, thanks everyone. As you all probably gathered... I don't post that much, least for the time being.

School is about done. The thing is, I want it to be done RIGHT NOW!

I am tired and worn out. Sure I will miss my friends and all, but man! I can't think straight anymore. Now that daylight lasts well into the evening, the last thing I want to do is study... which is a bitch because finals are with in shouting distance.

I really have a case of the Fuck Its.

here is another face pic.

Attachments

• eclipse.jpg
    eclipse.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,701
hang in there hon...it'll be over before you know it...and then you can enjoy your time off all you like ;) :)

it's quite understandable that you can't be here all the time. we'll just have to enjoy when you do have the chance to stop in ;)

and boy oh boy am I enjoying! damn! what a sexy shot!!!
:D

:kiss:

last night was worth remembering...

she was on her hands and knees wearing only a thong as she took my cock into her mouth. I looked into the large mirror that is set on the wall behind her dresser and it was such a beautiful sight.

the thong delicately hid the parts of her in such a way that made me ever more harder. The contrast of her soft round hips and my hard upper body was somthing to be written about in one of those romance novels... only this wasn't a novel... this was actually happening... this is actually part of my life.

My wife is the most beautiful person I have ever met. Words cannot explain exactly what she is to me. I thought this as I watched her body slowly move towards me, and then away from me as she continued to take me into her mouth.

For a moment I thought about what she was doing. I did my best to imagin how my erect cock feels inside her mouth. I wonder what she sees... how it feels as she presses her lips on the very tip, and then feeling it slowly slide into her mouth... the head bumping the roof, and then gliding down into her throat... getting closer and closer to the point of where she can take no more... toying with her gag reflex.

I looked into the mirror again till finally I had to put my face where my eyes were looking. I told her to stay where she was as I walked around behind her, placed one hand on her ass cheek and slowly lowered my face down. For me... there is nothing more exciting than seeing a strip of fabric barely covering such a beautiful place.

I got a little closer... close enough to kiss... close enough to lick... close enough to fuck her into oblivion.

and I did just that.

Attachments

• remembering.jpg
    remembering.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 544
what a way with words you have....to make us see what you saw...to put us in that moment...lovely
and that you feel that deeply for your wife...such a beautiful thing to read about :)

thank you once again for sharing
oh..and the pic was hot too ;)

:kiss:

Such a vivid description. It plays out with crystal clarity in my own mind.

Mmmm...Thank you for sharing the evening and the picture inspired from the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back