What color is your underwear?

Ultra ultra low rise VS v-string in violet with black polka dots and a matching violet push up bra (not with black polka dots)

Damn there is sexy undies here today!

Makes me feel silly wearing my sponge bob boxers now.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Damn there is sexy undies here today!

I'm about to change that, sorry Salvor...

A red thong with blue elastic and 'Action Beaver' written across the front :eek:

All my decent ones are in the wash, and unless they're dry by tomorrow... I'm likely to be stuck with a grey thong that has 'I Love Boys' written on it several times... :rolleyes:

How ironic.

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm about to change that, sorry Salvor...

A red thong with blue elastic and 'Action Beaver' written across the front :eek:

All my decent ones are in the wash, and unless they're dry by tomorrow... I'm likely to be stuck with a grey thong that has 'I Love Boys' written on it several times... :rolleyes:

How ironic.

Action Beaver is so sexy!!!!!!! Kind of like a woodland super hero ;)

I so want some Danger Mouse boxers!!!!!!!!

Salvor-Hardon said:
Action Beaver is so sexy!!!!!!! Kind of like a woodland super hero ;)

I so want some Danger Mouse boxers!!!!!!!!

Action Beaver is wearing a blue cape and running across the front with a smile on his face.... I told you they were bad :eek:

scheherazade_79 said:
Action Beaver is wearing a blue cape and running across the front with a smile on his face.... I told you they were bad :eek:

SOme one really needs to license and market comic and cartoon underwear for adults. I was jealous when my son got X-Men briefs last week.

I've seen a stenciled boxer with this character:

grhctpb.jpg

I'm sure that it was unauthorized (it was shown at a private art party). The character, Susan Veraghen, is one of the few lesbians that have been done for graphic novels (as far as I know, not a great interest of mine).

Oh, today I'm wearing a mesh ruffle panty, pink. It was a use it or lose it decision (going through my drawers....)

my last undie note:

Black lacy bra, matching lacy g-string...

I did have on black thigh - hi's earlier...and very high heels...made the outfit complete....

Keep dressing sexy....stay sexy...and stay happy...

SophiaY said:
Sky blue bikini bottom. Appropriate color, it feels quite airy...

*suddenly hears "air on a g-string" playing in teh distance*

Black boxers to fit my dark mood.

Salvor-Hardon said:
*suddenly hears "air on a g-string" playing in teh distance*

Black boxers to fit my dark mood.

(laughing) A friend of mine some years ago wrote for her composition thesis a piece she called "Sonata for G-spot Major."
Needless to say, she was persuaded to change the name before submitting. Shame...

SophiaY said:
(laughing) A friend of mine some years ago wrote for her composition thesis a piece she called "Sonata for G-spot Major."
Needless to say, she was persuaded to change the name before submitting. Shame...

Pity really......

Especially if it was soft and lilting at first then built to a huge crashing crescendo with timpanis and horns and cymbals.......

Toccato and Fuck in D minor

pink, white and green
My story Treat or Tryst is up, come and read it. The links below.

16.gif

Back