Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're being watched closely as to the pictures we're posting. I see several Material prohibited signs up.

Looks like we're being watched closely as to the pictures we're posting. I see several Material prohibited signs up.

Well crap that sucks a big one!!! Makes you not even want to go through the effort of posting anything if its going to get took down! :mad:

Well crap that sucks a big one!!! Makes you not even want to go through the effort of posting anything if its going to get took down! :mad:

Appears that someone whined about a photo to some from Lit, and Lit went and found pictures that weren't following the rules. I don't blame Lit, just wonder who the cry baby was.

Appears that someone whined about a photo to some from Lit, and Lit went and found pictures that weren't following the rules. I don't blame Lit, just wonder who the cry baby was.

Yes that is what it looks like...Well they need to quit crying about it and let us post..oh well..guess we have to follow the rules, even if we don't want to...

tumblr_m40hxggfgw1qbczruo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2or1wcfNR1qicos6o1_500.jpg

Yeah, I don't go scouring threads for rule-breaking posts, though I do skim, but if they get reported I have to edit them if they break the forum guidelines.

Lit's a great place, lots of fun for everyone, and FREE, but Laurel and Manu do have a few rules they expect everyone to follow. I don't think they ask too much of their members. :)

Yeah, I don't go scouring threads for rule-breaking posts, though I do skim, but if they get reported I have to edit them if they break the forum guidelines.

Lit's a great place, lots of fun for everyone, and FREE, but Laurel and Manu do have a few rules they expect everyone to follow. I don't think they ask too much of their members. :)

Not whining about the fact you did it, just hate if someone asked for them to be removed. I know you and others do a wonderful job. And yes, sometimes we do need our wrists slapped LOL..some want more than their wrists slapped

Just gotta make sure they follow the rules.

Sucks even more then they deleted the first thread...I spent hours upon hours looking through that thread, only to get on and see it deleted...

Yea I am a lurker who loves BBW/curvy women

(and yes everyone who posted their pics, I love, without exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back