Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Are there any of you piss fetishists out here this afternoon interested in some private chat and maybe a little bit more on yahoo this afternoon. PM me if interested.
 
Hubby and I engage in pee play a little! I do find it pretty erotic in a bit of a forbidden way! Its dirty and sexy! And it makes me horny to have him spray my body...
 
I find the anticipation of being so close to my wife with her hovering above me with me waiting to receive her warm intimate piss to be an absolute thrill. Nothing like it
 
pee

I love pee play. Me and my gf have done it allm I love to watch her pee her panties or stand over me and piss all over my cock before riding it. Nothing sexier than a woman peeing.
 
Unless, of course, you find pics that show a close up of the cock or pussy... Those pics would violate this web site, after all. :)

there seems to be plenty of other rule breaking going on....i mean...in life in general...:)
 
Any women, men, or couples want to chat about past experiences you can contact me at aaron78wood on yahoo. We could also chat about anything else as well. If your from Indianapolis, or close to there I would be interested in a possible meet.
 
I have a Lit story on this very topic. It's called Pee Party!. If anyone is interested, check my signature......Carney.
 
completely and utterly appalling.


LOL mate :) do you have any Danish ancestry ? since you are calling yourself that as a nickname ? To all the other members who has no clue this is the "real" King Diamond Anyway, pee play is just clean, but very kinky sex.
 
Last edited:
We have come to love pee play. I am into giving and receiving. It was one of those things that my SO mentioned and I always said I would try things at least once. I am glad I didn't say no as I found out I love it. To feel his tongue licking my clit while I am peeing is amazing.
 
Carnevil9

I enjoyed your story, Carnevil9, I would love to go to a "Pee Party" like that. Would make a great video.
 
ummm I was actually kinda making a funny ....phone sex....peeing....thats why I said my mositure card turned blue. Was saying I peed on the phone but it didn't do much for me.....sorry my mind works in weird ways. *slaps own wrist*

You do know that that voids the warranty, right?

:D
 
Would you have Peesex with the one above you?

It would be a Pleasure to be PeePleasured by Snow White! :)
I still love your Avatar LR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top