Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few times, I decided I wanted to have as much urine as possible during my pee sessions and began holding it for as long as possible beforehand, thus discovering how much the feeling of a full bladder turns me on.

I have always wondered if it's the same for women - good to know that it is! A fantasy of mine is to turn someone on to pee play by plying them with drinks and having a bet about who can hold out the longest before peeing.

Then, we'd be fucking, and they'd be so turned on AND so full that they just wouldn't be able to hold back, and they'd let fly in the middle of our fucking.

Would love to flesh that one out and turn it into a story - maybe I should?

I also remember the first time I realised that there might possibly be other people who shared this fetish - there was a pictorial in a Penthouse which featured a woman peeing. Seeing this was a turn-on, but realising that others might like it too? Mind-blowing.

There's a really good series on Lit somewhere called "My Wet Neighbour" - when I first read this, I got that same thrill of realising that there were other people out there who got as turned on by pee as I did.

32/M and I would love to have my hands tied as you pissed all over my face and moved down my body and finished by pissing all over my hard cock and then slowly lowered your piss wet pussy down on dick. After filling your cunt up with cum, you would pull off and grab my cock and hose yourself off as I let my pee loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoying this thread (as you might be able to tell by the number of times I've posted in it)!

I've just got home from some great pee masturbation outdoors, maybe you guys would like to hear about it?

Let me know, PM or post in the thread.

Elijah, I just saw that you've got a photo thread too and I just have to say- yuuuuuuuuuummy!! And not only is your body scrumptious, but you're a very pretty girl too, so I'm glad you decided to put up a photo of your face, even though you were understandable nervous! Do you think you might grace us with some photos apt for this thread?

Anyway, everyone else posting here: go have a look at our host!

Elijah, I just saw that you've got a photo thread too and I just have to say- yuuuuuuuuuummy!! And not only is your body scrumptious, but you're a very pretty girl too, so I'm glad you decided to put up a photo of your face, even though you were understandable nervous! Do you think you might grace us with some photos apt for this thread?

Anyway, everyone else posting here: go have a look at our host!

Thank you very much for the shout out! I am considering taking some pee pictures and posting them on that thread to keep things together as much as possible... If I do I will certainly let everyone on this thread know!

I like to masturbate in the bath tub and pee in my water until I orgasm and pee again. I like to have women watch me do it

Miss Pee Play

I have to say this was always a big turn on to me. Some years back I was with this girl and we were in the shower after some drinks. After some great sex I asked her if she would release her warm golden stream. She released her warm golden stream I started getting hard right away. She finished her warm stream on my cock, which is amazingly erotic :devil:. After that we went at it doggy style.

I am now married and my wife is very reluctant to pee play. I am very much into going down on her. I sure miss the pee play. :cattail:

drinking lots of water does the body good!! why not have some fun with it :)

I am really enjoying this thread. I find pee play erotic in it's own special way. If anyone here wants to chat or PM about it on the side, you're welcome to contact me. I enjoy talking about it and sharing fantasies.

I also like pee play. One of the things that I like to do on my day off is put a butt plug in and put a pair of satin panties on. While sitting here reading all the post and stories while I drink a pot of coffiee and large amounts of water. As the urge to pee gets stronger I rock back and forth more on the butt plug and when I can't hold it any more I lie in the tub and JO( it makes for a powerfull explosion)and then pee all over my face and mouth.

I also like pee play. One of the things that I like to do on my day off is put a butt plug in and put a pair of satin panties on. While sitting here reading all the post and stories while I drink a pot of coffiee and large amounts of water. As the urge to pee gets stronger I rock back and forth more on the butt plug and when I can't hold it any more I lie in the tub and JO( it makes for a powerfull explosion)and then pee all over my face and mouth.

I have tomorrow off and I will be doing this.

Thank you very much for the shout out! I am considering taking some pee pictures and posting them on that thread to keep things together as much as possible... If I do I will certainly let everyone on this thread know!

Any luck on seeing pictures anytime soon? :)

Also, I've had some great PMs from people here. Thanks!

A huge fantasy of mine is to have a woman pee on me before or during sex. I also love watching women wet their clothes. mmmm

A huge fantasy of mine is to have a woman pee on me before or during sex. I also love watching women wet their clothes. mmmm

I posted some panty-wetting images on my pic thread a couple days ago, if you're interested.

I am a 30 year-old male who also loves to wet his underwear (have not done it in panties hehe). Its a great feeling and doing it with or before masturbation is fantastic.

One of my biggest fantasies is to do it in tandem with a woman one day. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with women.

I have never had any luck with finding women that are interested in trying it here in Melbourne Australia or women that like to talk about it.

Anyway I have a question, where do people normally wet?
Bathroom (shower, bath and floor) I think maybe would be normal. My only extra one is in the backyard on the grass.

I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!

This sounds dirty! ……………… I LIKE IT!

I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!
I fantasize about golden showers all of the time and I've been lucky enough to have an open-minded girlfriend that was willing to try, but sadly it only happened once and there wasn't much discussion after that. One of my biggest fantasies is to be seduced by a woman in a tight fitting skirt. She'll push me down, crawl on my lap, thrusting her breasts into my face before pulling my face to hers and plunging her tongue into my mouth. While kissing, she lets her bladder empty all over my lap; her hot pissing pouring through her panties, soaking my pants until I can feel her wetness all over my dick. I'd love to suck her pussy through piss-soaked panties.

Mmmm

Re: Anyone with a panty wetting and/or golden shower fetish?

Who doesn't have a golden fetish? :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back