Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy's cock so deep in my throat...in and out, in and out, our rhythm is so beautiful. I am covered in your piss Daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way. It is so beautiful...this...our connection...in and out, in and out you thrust. You are so manly...taking what is yours...your hand in my hair...my groans only add to your desire, vibrating your thickness.

How intimate it is after I wash you with my pee......lips dripping.....open....hungering for more.....I kiss you deeply.....tasting you......and me.........before grabbing your head once again.......penetrating your mouth with my cock........:kiss:

How intimate it is after I wash you with my pee......lips dripping.....open....hungering for more.....I kiss you deeply.....tasting you......and me.........before grabbing your head once again.......penetrating your mouth with my cock........:kiss:

You know what i want, you always do. You bring me such pleasure and intimacy. Sucking on your cock, it's what I was meant to do, loving it. It is still so hard in my mouth and I love it. I can never ever get enough. Sucking and licking over and over...

Lying between her thighs, she straddles you, parts her labia with her fingers and leans back slightly. You wait, eyes locked onto her source. And the golden stream trickles, pours, gushes from her, over your face, into your mouth and finally, all over your rapidly hardening cock. Apart from intercourse, it's the best feeling in sex.

Mmmmm, so erotic

first time with pee

My first experience with pee was several years ago; I was in a 3 some with my husband and a girl. I was on my back and my hubby was fucking me, as I was nearing orgasm the girl stood over me and began to pee. I had never thought about being pissed on before but the experience was so hot I had the most incredible orgasm. After my hubby came inside of me, the girl got into a 69 position and we ate each other to several orgasms. Later she begged me to piss on her whiel my hubby was fucking her, and that was also very hot; seeing my hot piss covered the pretty young girl's head and face. Now pissing is a huge part of my sex life.

My first experience with pee was several years ago; I was in a 3 some with my husband and a girl. I was on my back and my hubby was fucking me, as I was nearing orgasm the girl stood over me and began to pee. I had never thought about being pissed on before but the experience was so hot I had the most incredible orgasm. After my hubby came inside of me, the girl got into a 69 position and we ate each other to several orgasms. Later she begged me to piss on her whiel my hubby was fucking her, and that was also very hot; seeing my hot piss covered the pretty young girl's head and face. Now pissing is a huge part of my sex life.

Hot description, that... instant hard-on! :D

Ive had an off -on - thing with pee but im now with someone who is very into it and im started to get more into it for his benifit.The film was quite a turn on though

I think you'll find the more you do it, the more you'll like it. it can become very addictive. But then I'm obsessive, so maybe it's just me.

This has to be one of the hottest things I've read here for a long time. Oh yeah!

Oh god, yes Daddy. *licking my lips* I need to feel your warmth all over me. Please...

I open my pants........lowering them as you gaze at my flaccid cock.........I rest my hand on your forehead tilting your head back gently..........your naked breasts pushing forward as I release my golden fluid...........

I open my pants........lowering them as you gaze at my flaccid cock.........I rest my hand on your forehead tilting your head back gently..........your naked breasts pushing forward as I release my golden fluid...........

Ohhhhhhh yessssss, Daddy. Your warmth surrounds me. Being so close to you, so intimate like this make my pussy throb. Your fluid drips down my entire body, drenching me...I bath in you.

Ohhhhhhh yessssss, Daddy. Your warmth surrounds me. Being so close to you, so intimate like this make my pussy throb. Your fluid drips down my entire body, drenching me...I bath in you.

Watching my pee splash against your chest........dripping off your nipples hardens me.......:devil:............and of course.........a..:kiss:

Watching my pee splash against your chest........dripping off your nipples hardens me.......:devil:............and of course.........a..:kiss:

My body loves this. I want to clean your cock for you Daddy, I want to taste your last drops of piss. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back