Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought solo watersports like solo scat play was a required first step. I love doing solo piss play. covering myself, drinking it whatever.

Basically, the only pee/scat stuff I do

is by myself, although I might do it in a kind of a public situation.

Just a bump for a hot thread.

Would love to hear if anyone else like to hold it until their ready to burst, especially if its in public.

I sometimes like to hold it until I feel like I am going to burst. Damn!, the feeling I get afterwards. Wow!

Edited to add: Hopefully I will get a chance to find a video to post tomorrow.

Last edited:
so glad I discovered this thread & the pleasure of peeing .... my newest form of fun, esp. when I see how much water I can drink before I do so. I love feeling the warmth of the wet flowing through my fingers ...................... Have fun all!!

so glad I discovered this thread & the pleasure of peeing .... my newest form of fun, esp. when I see how much water I can drink before I do so. I love feeling the warmth of the wet flowing through my fingers ...................... Have fun all!!

Welcome to the thread emgems. I hope you will contribute by sharing some of your golden experiences.

We started out peeing on each other but have gone further when my wife decided she wanted me to pee inside her. The magic of the internet, alcohol and a kinky wife. Pee play is regular in our sex life and she has even sent me pictures of her pissing in her panties while I'm downstairs, always sends me running upstairs for some wet fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back