Pissing In Mouth?

I have an extraordinarily shy bladder. I can piss like a racehorse unless I have an audience, then I don't care how bad I have to go. Nothing happens! My pet enjoys the taste of my piss and begs for it. He's awakened me in the night with his hand pressing against my abdomen, triggering my desire to piss. Even though I'll squat and squat, the piss won't fully release into his mouth except for small squirts. I typically have to completely empty my bladder into the toilet.

I've found, however, that I can piss into a glass and have him drink from that. So, at night if he's with me I'll have him fetch a glass which he places on my side of the bed. Should I wake up in the night with the urge to piss, I'll first straddle his face and attempt to fill his mouth and if that doesn't work, I'll fill the glass and have him drink this until I've completely emptied my bladder.

I'm hopeful that in time I can use him for my personal toilet whenever I please. If anyone has any other suggestions on how I can get over this shy bladder I'd be interested in hearing them.

It is a bit of a domination thing but I have to say it is also very erotic as the receiver as well. too bad most cameras produce too large of pics. Great one of my lady.

umm...you do realize you are on the BDSM Discussion board, right? therefore these activities will have a very different meaning for us here than those who may engage in the same activities solely for sexy fun.

umm do you realize that for some, that do participate in BDSM activities with all the trappings and honor they find them to be good sex fun too.

Last edited:
my master does it all the time to me and i love the feeling of submission and humiliation as he puts his cock to my lips and tells me to open my mouth and then he pisses into my mouth ,the feeling is so good ,of course it is better when he hasnt had spicey food the same as with his cum ,but when he is in full flow it feels so good especially when some runs down my chin ,i feel so dirty and so turned on by this act of devotion to him and if i suck long enough he will get hard and want to fuck me .

Most Pleasurable

=.=

I love to eat my wife's pussy. What I like most about eating pussy is making her squirt! But in between, while I'm working magic, I love to drink her warm piss. Three cups of coffee is perfect. It makes me feel like I have really had my thirst for her quenched. She loves to let it go as I hold my mouth against her piss opening and drink her down. Wow!

=.=

I have to admit the mrs surprised me the other night. She was sitting on my face and she was feeling so good she just started to relax. A steady trickle drizzled into my mouth for about three minutes. She didn't actually realize she was pissing.
The smell, the taste, the mere thought of doing that almost made me shoot, and I was getting no action there at the time.
There was a fair bit that missed and I had to sleep in the wet spot. Did I mind? Nuh uh!

I've had a man pee in my mouth only one time. I wouldn't mind doing it again. I prefer being peed on though. =) Such an amazing feeling, so warm.

I've also peed in someones mouth before, as well as on them. I certainly do not have a shy bladder by any means. =P yay.

Last edited:
I have peed on my wife's face and in her mouth. She has also peed in my mouth.

From a receiving end, I didn't feel anything either way. I've had legit cooking worse than the taste of my wife's urine, so that wasn't too bad. I had both drank it and just taken it in my mouth. The reason I had done it was to show her that (almost) anything I'd ask of her, I'd be willing for her to try to me. It was more of a love thing from me, than anything purely sexual. That said, I still was turned on sexually by the act because...well, it's naughty and taboo. Pee is not suppose to go there. I was also turned on because she was able to try and new experience with me, and sharing new sexual experiences with your loved one is (usually) satisfying. I haven't had my wife's urine in my mouth/on my face more than a handful of times, and it's not something that is hugely asked for from either one of us. She has peed on my body (usually my leg or feet) more times than I've had her pee on my face or in/around my mouth, though.

From a giving aspect, it has turned me in her mouth. I prefer it when she drinks it, but even just having her have it in her mouth turns me on as well. It's, once again, the taboo nature of it, I think, that turns me on. What also turns me on about is it the aspect of "humiliating" and dominating her, as well. I don't know why I get off to forms of domination and humiliation [do any of us know for sure WHY we like what we can't explain?], but I do. Even if I don't pee in her mouth or on her face or down her throat, just peeing on her in general is a turn on. That aspect of being able to use her as my personal "urinal," sometimes when she's not expecting it, turns both her and I on. I have peed on her body a lot more than I have peed on her face/in her mouth, but it's still not a regular part of our sex play. Usually it only happens if we're in the shower together (or if she's in the shower and I have to piss, I might pop open the door and just pee on her as is), or at the beach/lake or something [sorry, I have, and probably will again, peed in the water at the beach or lake. Trust me, I know it's gross, but it's one of the best places to pee on the wife, especially in public].

I have peed on my wife's face and in her mouth. She has also peed in my mouth.

From a receiving end, I didn't feel anything either way. I've had legit cooking worse than the taste of my wife's urine, so that wasn't too bad. I had both drank it and just taken it in my mouth. The reason I had done it was to show her that (almost) anything I'd ask of her, I'd be willing for her to try to me. It was more of a love thing from me, than anything purely sexual. That said, I still was turned on sexually by the act because...well, it's naughty and taboo. Pee is not suppose to go there. I was also turned on because she was able to try and new experience with me, and sharing new sexual experiences with your loved one is (usually) satisfying. I haven't had my wife's urine in my mouth/on my face more than a handful of times, and it's not something that is hugely asked for from either one of us. She has peed on my body (usually my leg or feet) more times than I've had her pee on my face or in/around my mouth, though.

From a giving aspect, it has turned me in her mouth. I prefer it when she drinks it, but even just having her have it in her mouth turns me on as well. It's, once again, the taboo nature of it, I think, that turns me on. What also turns me on about is it the aspect of "humiliating" and dominating her, as well. I don't know why I get off to forms of domination and humiliation [do any of us know for sure WHY we like what we can't explain?], but I do. Even if I don't pee in her mouth or on her face or down her throat, just peeing on her in general is a turn on. That aspect of being able to use her as my personal "urinal," sometimes when she's not expecting it, turns both her and I on. I have peed on her body a lot more than I have peed on her face/in her mouth, but it's still not a regular part of our sex play. Usually it only happens if we're in the shower together (or if she's in the shower and I have to piss, I might pop open the door and just pee on her as is), or at the beach/lake or something [sorry, I have, and probably will again, peed in the water at the beach or lake. Trust me, I know it's gross, but it's one of the best places to pee on the wife, especially in public].

I have to meet you and your wife someday. omggg

I've had a man pee in my mouth only one time. I wouldn't mind doing it again. I prefer being peed on though. =) Such an amazing feeling, so warm.

I've also peed in someones mouth before, as well as on them. I certainly do not have a shy bladder by any means. =P yay.

Wow CurvAppeal, some lucky guy(s) they must be. I have never had someone pee in my mouth but like you I would rather be peed on. Love to talk about it with you.

JMT

Wow CurvAppeal, some lucky guy(s) they must be. I have never had someone pee in my mouth but like you I would rather be peed on. Love to talk about it with you.

JMT

hehe. glad to find someone a lot like me!!

<snip>

First, KPC, your post here just about drove me up a wall. *fans herself* Whewww, is it hot in here? :eek:

Secondly, Mistress peed into my mouth the other morning (was a first for me) and I have to say that the variety of strong emotions in me amazed me. I would love to be able to always provide that service for her. :heart:

As a dominant it's not something I would ever require. It doesn't really do anything for me sexually.

I've done it- I would do it again. I enjoy the dominance and humiliation aspect of it well enough but find the act itself somewhat disgusting. To each their own, and if my pet wanted it I would oblige.

...providing she deserved it.

First, KPC, your post here just about drove me up a wall. *fans herself* Whewww, is it hot in here? :eek:

Secondly, Mistress peed into my mouth the other morning (was a first for me) and I have to say that the variety of strong emotions in me amazed me. I would love to be able to always provide that service for her. :heart:

How awesome.... I am full of envy towards you right now.

Read piss drinking stories

Very interesting thread. I am a dominant man who like to piss in women's mouths. Many of my stories include accounts of women drinking piss straight from a man's prick. Please read and comment on them.

I have posted 26 stories so far and most of them have some pissing in them.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Regards

AlphaBeatHer

my master does it all the time to me and i love the feeling of submission and humiliation as he puts his cock to my lips and tells me to open my mouth and then he pisses into my mouth ,the feeling is so good ,of course it is better when he hasnt had spicey food the same as with his cum ,but when he is in full flow it feels so good especially when some runs down my chin ,i feel so dirty and so turned on by this act of devotion to him and if i suck long enough he will get hard and want to fuck me .
Proper service.

I have let a guy pee on my body, mainly my breasts whilst I have been kneeling down in front of him in the shower, there was an odour initially despite drinking plenty of fluids, but I got over it and knowing how much of a kick he got out of it turned me on.

We took it up a notch recently and after a lot of research and discussion I decided to open my mouth and let him pee in my mouth and let it overflow over my body, again there was the slight odour but nothing nasty and although I didn't swallow (something which he'd like me to do one day) there was a residue inside my mouth and it wasn't as bad as I'd thought!

All in all, it's not something I would specifically request to do, but knowing how much it turns him on is a big turn on for me.
You won't regret moving on to the next stage. When you swallow his piss he will appreciate your commitment so much you will get lots of benefit.

Urinal wife

This is an extract from my story 'Disobedience'.

Soon after his soft penis was in my mouth, the urine started to flow. There was no smell of course, as there had been when I drank my own from a glass, but the salty, warm taste was much the same. To begin with, the flow was not very fast and I swallowed as it came, but it turned into what seemed like a torrent and I could not handle it. I coughed so his penis shot out of my mouth and I splattered urine all over his clothes. I was horrified as he turned and carried on into the toilet bowl. "Please don't waste it" I cried. "Just stop for a moment. I will try harder. I will be a good toilet for you. Please let me take all you have. I want to be your urinal all the time not just at maintenance. I want you to have the same choices as any Arab Prince."

He ignored my desperate wailings, knowing that these were the stupid rantings of a wife who had failed to live up to her promise. He went to change his clothes and when I collected the wet ones for laundry I asked him if I could have my punishment for spoiling them. He wisely pointed out that I was already very sore from my punishment for disobedience and I had to stay in a fit state to look after our son and do my work.

It was a Tuesday and my husband said that from Wednesday to Friday evening I would receive urinal training and I would have a belting for messing up his clothes and ranting stupidly. The number of strokes of the belt and where they were placed would depend on my progress with the urinal training. by Saturday I was expected to be able to perform my urinal duties to his full satisfaction at my maintenance.

It was a very short training period, but I worked hard at it and by the time of my maintenance I received the full contents of his bladder without mishap. Apart from being his urinal in the training evenings, I fitted a piece of hose to the bathroom basin and practised swallowing from it with the tap on at gradually increasing flows. Now that I have been doing this duty for a long time I can take whatever my husband has to give me however much he may have had to drink or how long it has been since he relieved himself. As with my other marital duties, I am very proud of my urinal service and how effectively I complete it. This has brought me incredibly close to my husband and deepened my understanding of service more than I could ever have imagined before I got married. In a very real sense he is not only with me in spirit all the time, but he is actually physically inside me for every moment of my life. His sperm is in my stomach every day and his urine hydrates me every week.

Mmmm, I do love the feeling off piss flowing down my body, I love the warm feeling it leaves on my breasts.

I am to embark on the journey of piss play, I recently told my fiance that I would like her to piss on my face, body, and cock and she is thankfully willing to do so and in turn I can piss on her face, tits and and anywhere else including inside her anus which I can't wait to do...and if she is drunk enough she will drink my pee....oh happy day:D

I am a submissive male that enjoys to get a nice load of piss directly in my mouth!! I have pissed once in someone else's, but usually it's me taking the golden shower. I love to swallow as much as possible, trying my best to drink every drop. It's too bad I can't find more people that are into this fetish.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

I've peed in my girlfriend's mouth and vice-versa. It's feels real warm and makes me feel real sexy being peed on. Makes me feel real sexy peeing on her. Feels like we love each other really. I love drinking it. Love licking it off her too. It's lead to some awesome sex.

Wow... how do you bring that up? I NEED to find a girl like that!

Back