Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain

My main problem is I haven't figured out how the ending will work - I can see the start and kinda the middle, but the end is problematic right now.

I can see the ending in my head, now I just have to get it down on paper. I think I even have a way to get the "bird" in there. I tried to do this in a more, um, pleasant setting, but it just never got there for me. So now I am left with psychopathic Fitcher. I like it, but it's challenging. I imagine I will receive a lot of not so nice PCs.
 
:eek: I think I got some trolls!! With just 30 votes my score was about 3.2 but all the comments had been really good. The score is edging up to 4.0 (which is generally my goal) :D Do you suppose that the trolls are like a frat. hazing? You know that you belong when you get some?


:nana::nana: I think they should have mooning, dancing bannana's, just for them!!!!!
 
Scores are just not as high as they used to be with the new voting system. Some stories are averaging as much as a whole point lower than they would have been on the old system.

Just to let everybody know, even if I don't comment on your story, I voted. :)
 
Mine's up. I'm warning you though, it's just a little quickie tale. I ended up taking a huge chunk of it out when I did the last edit.
 
Last edited:
Loved the story, Cerise! Very *ahem* entertaining! ;)

I voted - and would have left a PC, too, but you had them switched off.
 
Read chapters 3 and 4 and loved both of them.

Cerise - I liked that it was short - just as good and could read it in one sitting.

Erin
 
It's so strange. I just checked again from my laptop and from the other computer (different ISP) and they both show a normal view with just her inner monologue in italics :confused:
 
Emerald and Cerise, great stories! I voted, but didn't leave any PCs... I can never think of anything to say on those.

Cerise, yours was in italics when I read it, as well.
 
I read it last night. No italics for me.

Nice little story Cerise. I feel so much better now - mine is unlikely to be more than a couple of pages, nothing I write is!
 
Read them both, but didn't leave a comment. I couldn't on Cerise's and the comments on Emerald's pretty much summed up what I thought of the tale. ;)

Both were excellent, of course. Emerald, I Liked the twist of having Jerry the bad guy instead of Maxwell, as would have been expected. ;)
 
Hey Guys!

I'm having an attack of Real Life and haven't managed to finish Alice in wonderland in time...

Is there anyone out there who's done who might want to trade with me for a later deadline?

PM me...
If not I"ll try and finish it today....

Thanks
secretme
 
Grrrrrr.....
Please please please someone!

Anyone done who could trade with me for a later date...
 
I'm done and can post my story if you want. I wrote an Ugly Duckling story. I'll private message you as well. I'd rather get it posted now rather then later.

Erin
 
I'm done and can post my story if you want. I wrote an Ugly Duckling story. I'll private message you as well. I'd rather get it posted now rather then later.

Erin

Thanks Erin!
I PMed Selena to let her know about the switch! I owe you big time!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Back
Top