Brit's Signature Shop

Thanks so much :rose:

I wasn't really thinking of using them together. They're just the best images I've gleaned from the net so far.

What I want them to say about me? Hmmm...

I guess that I'm in transition between who I was and who I'm becoming. Still a product of my past but no longer defined or ruled by it. Sexy-ass-borg-with-newly-functioning-emotional-spectrum kinda thing.

Mostly though it's about the pretties. Catsuited pretties. :)

Thanks so much :rose:

I wasn't really thinking of using them together. They're just the best images I've gleaned from the net so far.

What I want them to say about me? Hmmm...

I guess that I'm in transition between who I was and who I'm becoming. Still a product of my past but no longer defined or ruled by it. Sexy-ass-borg-with-newly-functioning-emotional-spectrum kinda thing.

Mostly though it's about the pretties. Catsuited pretties. :)

Catsuited pretties sounds a pretty awesome starting point ;)

So something pretty with perhaps a quote to convey your changing status, your evolving persona?

Will have a look myself for some pretty things for you to consider.

OK people I can not be the last person interested in Brit's sings and stuff. Get with the posting, already. Nods

For Vivi

giggles

tumblr_mt1uks4yEh1ra5knco1_250.jpg

tumblr_mt1uks4yEh1ra5knco2_500.png

I'd really like to get a decent sig. Noting too fancy, nothing that take up a whack of space. Maybe something with a spacey theme.

giggles

Aurantica, you might have more luck with Brit if you gave her some images that you particularly enjoyed so that she might have a better idea what to look for or create.
Good point. Trouble is, I have NO idea how.

Anyone, help pls?
I wont give you a blowie but I'll give my thanks.

Good point. Trouble is, I have NO idea how.

Anyone, help pls?
I wont give you a blowie but I'll give my thanks.

The magical world of Tumblr is a good place to start. Once I started using that, I don't think I ever went back to Google.

And then send her a message with either the image information or the image itself. So, [ url=" "]text here[/url] or
. Take the space out of the url code, though.

Also depends what you're looking for too. Give me an idea?
Something pretty that doesnt take up too much room. I'm really pretty open to anything at this point.

Maybe coffee. I like coffee.
Oh, how about a cup of coffee in space?
Or Kevin Spacey holding a cup of coffee.

I'd really like to get a decent sig. Noting too fancy, nothing that take up a whack of space. Maybe something with a spacey theme.

Something pretty that doesnt take up too much room. I'm really pretty open to anything at this point.

Let's try this:

tumblr_mw0brbeIDI1qcirlqo1_500.jpg

I'm not going to lie...going on just this brief...I'm a little confused.

grins and winks

Find pretty pictures you like, or a quote, song lyric, favourite colour...anything. Let me know and I'll have a look around, have a tinker and see what I come up with.
Would love to help you out!

Now you're talking!

I was just testing the method, not actually trying to show someone anything.

I was just testing the method, not actually trying to show someone anything.

They were very pretty either way.

smiles

But have a think of things you like...what do you mean by spacey? Do you want planets and stars, or rockets and space stations...aliens? Or is it Kevin? ;)
Do you want sexy or abstract?

Last edited:
Back