Chat Companion

DiscoveringRomance

Experienced
Hello, If there are any men in their 40's or 50's who would like a chat companion, just someone to talk to everyday, laugh with, joke with pass the time with, please send a pm. I am not looking for role play or romance, but just a good friend to talk to.

Please send a PM if interested.

Hello, If there are any men in their 40's or 50's who would like a chat companion, just someone to talk to everyday, laugh with, joke with pass the time with, please send a pm. I am not looking for role play or romance, but just a good friend to talk to.

Please send a PM if interested.

Can't believe I posted this two almost 3 months ago...what a journey it has been.

Always a willing helper

Your inbox is probably overflowing and bored with the subject but if not then I would be happy to chat with you on this site. Please get in touch

Your inbox is probably overflowing and bored with the subject but if not then I would be happy to chat with you on this site. Please get in touch

There's a few, I think most people here don't want a long term chat partner, but are just in it for a quickie, especially in the personals.

Back