The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that would be far enough away?

Hope so. Antarctica would be a little extreme for nekkid weather. I hear the moon's not great in that regard either. (Not to mention the total lack of atmosphere, almost as bad as... here.)

Wonder if there's a decent university in Cairns? There are definitely nude beaches near there.

We use towels.

Bare asses on furniture is gross.

ARV!!!

It freaks me out just a bit to know how much we have in common, really. Naked is the ONLY way to be comfortable, and of COURSE you have to put a towel down.

*Laughs hysterically at the idea of us inviting one another over - handing out towels at the door*

Hope so. Antarctica would be a little extreme for nekkid weather. I hear the moon's not great in that regard either. (Not to mention the total lack of atmosphere, almost as bad as... here.)

Wonder if there's a decent university in Cairns? There are definitely nude beaches near there.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Freckles...

I think I'd like to visit the moon...
I always loved that song...

ARV!!!

It freaks me out just a bit to know how much we have in common, really. Naked is the ONLY way to be comfortable, and of COURSE you have to put a towel down.

*Laughs hysterically at the idea of us inviting one another over - handing out towels at the door*

You seriously ought to come out to our club if you are in the Chicago area in the warm months. It's paradise on earth. The members are a tad on the conservative side, but they're wonderful people.

A lot of 'em can cook like you wouldn't believe, too.

Antarctica? Brrrr...

How about the dessert?

*peeks in* Hmmm...

Welcome, new one. Join the fun.

ARV!!!

They would most certainly come visit and have naked day! :D Hell maybe I would too. That might be interesting. I've been overly self conscious lately!

*blush* Just tryin' to help. I'm glad I could make someone's day better.

And you most certainly did! :kiss:

You seriously ought to come out to our club if you are in the Chicago area in the warm months. It's paradise on earth. The members are a tad on the conservative side, but they're wonderful people.

A lot of 'em can cook like you wouldn't believe, too.

Hmmmm - don't know that I could take advantage of it, though. Nekkid in my own house - or in my back yard is one thing. Don't know that I'm brave enough for more.

Though, back in the day.... skinny dipping with a huge group of friends and some wild parties - well - I wasn't as shy back then... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back