high society and low society meet (open rp)

Michael watched Alexis get out of the car, his eyes fixed on her tight little butt. Michael returned her kiss and found her bag, as he handed it to her he said, "Tonight can't come soon enough!" Michael watched her hurry back to class.
"Harry" Michael says "Take me to Cartier on fifth Avenue"
Harry quickly turns the limo around and heads to fifth avenue, upon arriving, Michael steps out of the limo and heads right to the jewelry store. After looking around a bit Michael asks a sales associate to look at a diamond necklace. The sales associate looks at Michael and then calls a manager, the manager comes out of his office and recognizes Michael, he looks at the associate and tells her to get the necklace out right away. He walks up to Michael and apologizes for the delay.
Michael looks at the necklace and tells the associate to gift wrap it for him.
The associate immedetly gets a box and wraps this necklace up
http://www.cartier.us/collections/j...es/love-necklaces/n7066000-love-long-necklace
Michael thanks the clerk and gives her his credit card.
Back out to the limo Michael goes, he glances at his phone, dang, no new messages from Alexis.
"Harry, take me home"
 
Alexis smiled at him as he passed her the bag. "Thanks baby I love you and I'll miss you." She said before kissing him. "Bye." She said before walking away back to the college. She ran her hand through her hair going to her lessons. She went through her lessons and it was a great day. She enjoyed her lessons and she was really glad she had the chance to go to college. She was so thankful to Michael. She was happy with him and he was helping her make her dreams come true. She had never been with someone like him who made her so happy. She finished her lessons and went to the limo. Gretchen was already there and she wanted to be dropped off at her friends place so before going they made a stop at Gretchen's friends place. When Alexis got home she went upstairs to shower then she got changed ready for her dinner date with Michael. She slide into http://images16.greatglam.com/ihs_images/SoftCurvesTurqXK_222x360.jpg. She went downstairs into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine and read through her Journalism book. She couldn't wait to see Michael. She had only seen him a few hours ago and she had missed him a lot. She was glad she was able to go on his trip with him because she wouldn't know what to do with him gone.
 
Back
Top