Dick will make you slap somebody

Damn - dick slapping at Walmart

Poor Beth has not had a good run on the Youtube comments

I can see a new super hero in the making "My name is Beth Davis, stop that man... and that man..."

Good on her for making the effort and reporting it - what puzzles me is the time between seeing a man dick slapping, trousers at ankles and shirtless in front of a mirror in the women's bathroom, to eventually chasing him with her camera in the store when he is fully clothed? She could have just stepped out and yelled "Security!"
 
Ok I stole this one - I was perusing through the Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns thread as I often do while looking for hints as to how to unravel myself and there it was - RAINSHINE your craft hobbies and interests are... are... wondrous!!!

I am sure many don't get tied up in knots quite like myself and missed the post in that thread...

Vaginal Knitting
http://youtu.be/q6RZZf6HMzo

and of course
Vaginal Knitting REACTION!!!
http://youtu.be/ylGNGkj6PdQ
 
Ok I stole this one - I was perusing through the Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns thread as I often do while looking for hints as to how to unravel myself and there it was - RAINSHINE your craft hobbies and interests are... are... wondrous!!!

I am sure many don't get tied up in knots quite like myself and missed the post in that thread...

Vaginal Knitting
http://youtu.be/q6RZZf6HMzo


Vaginal Knitting REACTION!!!
http://youtu.be/ylGNGkj6PdQ

That will have the wankers going for a good long while. This girl could make millions on eBay selling her furry delights.
and of course
 
Mother Nature, at her inexplicable best

You will need some time to reflect on what you watch here.

Survival, instinct, and the brutal trials and beautiful, mysterious miracles of life.




^^^^ CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH THE CLIP ^^^^

** There is some graphic imagery here that some may find uncomfortable and disturbing. If you are a sensitive sort, don't click here and ruin your day.
 
In light of a post I just saw in another thread (well actually the post was very good and I should not make light of it) - I have to bring back an Em gem
http://vimeo.com/66776386

...and related?
th_65524_Image0006_122_434lo.jpg

there must be a connection there some where
 
The hardships of Marshmallow Farming in North Carolina.

The price of those spongy treats you put in your cocoa are gonna skyrocket.





^^ Click Pic For Details ^^
 
The screaming she heard in the LSD one was Pmann, because she was wearing pink capris and a green and brown blouse. Blech!

And I am SOOOOO making my kids watch the VD one. They will be suitably horrified. :D
 
a little romance, passion, and violence...




^^ CLICK TO HAVE MY PANCREAS WHEN I AM DONE WITH IT ^^
 
That was a great bathroom! Nice tile work. :) I think in another life I must have been a frustrated interior designer.
 
The only thing I understand about that ad is how stupid it is.

I'm sorry Rainshine. In future I will try to post material of a nature more in keeping with the tone and themes suggested by the thread title.



Hey, wait. What?



:D
 
Lose the attitude, Princess. I don't understand the furry thing in the bath, or any of the rest of it.. so sorry that offends your delicate sensibilities. :mad: Next time I'll be sure to "hahaha :rolleyes: " and move along.




Gracious me! Attitude? I think the only attitude to be found here is on your keyboard, between the "Y" key and the "I" key.


tumblr_n09nlidLG41qzhnmco1_500.jpg


I get that you don't understand the furry thing in the bath. He wasn't speaking English after all, or even Australian. I'm looking for a version with subtitles...

Don't worry, you did not offend my delicate sensibilities. I'm an ice road trucker baby, and I clearly don't have any sensibilities, delicate or otherwise.

I see you "hahaha-ed :rolleyes: " the ron video above, a clip with another furry thing. I guess you have a one furry thing / thread limit.

Good day to you, young lady. I mean G'day!





:D :heart: :rose: :heart: :D
 
Last edited:
Some quite disturbing videos!

But going back to the very first one:
Should I ever encounter the dick she seems to be describing at 1:30, I would slap somebody too!
:eek:
 
String Theorists, rock on!

This ain't your everyday Cat's Cradle yarn trick...




^^^ CLICK AND GET YOUR NERD ON WITH BOHEMIAN GRAVITY ^^^
 
Back
Top