I love to teach other girls!

LilKSo

Really Experienced
I love to help girls improve their orgasms or learn how to have sex with other girls. In person or online. The more inexperienced, curious, or struggling the better!

Last edited:
I love to help girls improve their orgasms or learn how to have sex with other girls. In person or online. The more inexperienced, curious, or struggling the better!

Not to brag- I would say I'm pretty good with other girls, but sometimes I need encouragement solo. Would you be willing to help with that. I've been reading some of your posts. You seem really wonderful.

Not to brag- I would say I'm pretty good with other girls, but sometimes I need encouragement solo. Would you be willing to help with that. I've been reading some of your posts. You seem really wonderful.

Pretty good hu, would love to hear about it

Sure! PM me and I'll give you as much encouragement as I can!

I commend you for your commitment to the education of girls, and encourage you and others to continue in this most worthy endeavor!

Back