Who did Kavanaugh supposedly rape today?

"I was a virgin all through high school and well into college."

Right now the DNC is combing through every Yale yearbook and making calls and promising fame and riches to every female coed during Kavanaugh 's education, looking for "The Cherry Buster". :)

He has a very small mouth, one he purses into a tight anus shape a lot.

And he’s a Catholic. And an aggressive drunk.

I say he has a repressed taste for Twinkies and other creamy snack cakes.

Betcha he calls his Wife “mummy” at home.

That's exactly what republicans did to Garland as their excuse for not even holding a hearing, that he was an anti-gun nut.

You are totally exciting when you post in bold.

It's almost like you believe it yourself.

Where did they dream up this job interview idea? This has nothing to do about Kavanaugh's desire or lack thereof of the job this has to do with the president's executive authority to appoint the guy he feels is qualified and best suited for the job.
What do you think a job interview is if not to interview the job candidate to see if they are the best qualified and suited to the job? Exactly what the Senate is doing.

When I applied for a job at the bank where I work I was interviewed separately by two individuals then flown to Georgia for an interview by a committee of about 8, who had the final say.

When I applied for a job at the bank where I work I was interviewed separately by two individuals then flown to Georgia for an interview by a committee of about 8, who had the final say.

“How many Georgian bankers does it take....”

I never raped anyone while applying for or being interviewed for a job.

You are totally exciting when you post in bold.

It's almost like you believe it yourself.
trollhunterpic4.jpg

Kavanaughs wife aint bad looking. I wonder if she likes dicks waved in her face.

“How many Georgian bankers does it take....”
I get the joke, but it's not an uncommon practice for critical positions, like one where a person could take down 1000's of banking centers in a matter of moments.

I never raped anyone while applying for or being interviewed for a job.
I would imagine that would be a very awkward interview, unless you were interviewing to be something like a gang member or a sex slave trafficker.

I get the joke, but it's not an uncommon practice for critical positions, like one where a person could take down 1000's of banking centers in a matter of moments.

I would imagine that would be a very awkward interview, unless you were interviewing to be something like a gang member or a sex slave trafficker.

Not a lot of middle aged white guy gangs but sex slave trafficker sounds interesting. A career change may be in order.

I know a couple people who can do that who have never in their life been interviewed by a bank. For a job anyway.

I know a couple people who can do that who have never in their life been interviewed by a bank. For a job anyway.
I'm sure, but I was talking job interviews, which Kavanaugh has been going through.
The original point being that many jobs have multiple stages of review.

Which actually brings up the point that you can't really go much on what a nominee says during the interview process, most say things along the lines of "I can't recall" or "that's a hypothetical I can't answer".
Or the complete BS answers, like Thomas saying he never discussed or thought about Roe v. Wade while in law school.
A law student never thought about one of the most pivotal cases being argues before SCOTUS at the same time he was in law school. :rolleyes:

The real information is in the person's previous rulings, writings, etc.
That's why it's ridiculous only 7% of his papers were made available for review. I'm confident not all 93% of the remainder would jeopardize national security if they were released. Which is the only reason I can think of to not release them.

So the whole Kavanaugh hearing has been BS and he's got no business being a member of SCOTUS if he has that much to hide from the citizens of the US.

I'm sure, but I was talking job interviews, which Kavanaugh has been going through.
The original point being that many jobs have multiple stages of review.

Which actually brings up the point that you can't really go much on what a nominee says during the interview process, most say things along the lines of "I can't recall" or "that's a hypothetical I can't answer".
Or the complete BS answers, like Thomas saying he never discussed or thought about Roe v. Wade while in law school.
A law student never thought about one of the most pivotal cases being argues before SCOTUS at the same time he was in law school. :rolleyes:

The real information is in the person's previous rulings, writings, etc.
That's why it's ridiculous only 7% of his papers were made available for review. I'm confident not all 93% of the remainder would jeopardize national security if they were released. Which is the only reason I can think of to not release them.

So the whole Kavanaugh hearing has been BS and he's got no business being a member of SCOTUS if he has that much to hide from the citizens of the US.

Yeah, none of them have a surprise visit by someone you don't know with a 36-year-old allegation with no verifiable details.

Nothing about this is like any job interview on the planet. That's a stupid analogy.

It's also idiotic to suggest that you have to read every single paper a man has ever written to decide whether or not he's qualified. Especially the stuff that had nothing to do with his judicial rulings all of which are 100% public. Since that's what his quote job unquote is going to entail. Idiot.

Yeah, none of them have a surprise visit by someone you don't know with a 36-year-old allegation with no verifiable details.

Nothing about this is like any job interview on the planet. That's a stupid analogy.

It's also idiotic to suggest that you have to read every single paper a man has ever written to decide whether or not he's qualified. Especially the stuff that had nothing to do with his judicial rulings all of which are 100% public. Since that's what his quote job unquote is going to entail. Idiot.

^ Still sucks at reading comprehension. Stupid desert transvestite.

Maybe not in so many words, but you still have to prove that you're innocent of a crime you were never accused of.

Read this:

According to the National Employment Law Project, over 150 counties and cities and a total of 30 states have adopted laws or policies which impact what employers can ask job candidates about their criminal history on job applications prior to evaluating their qualifications —Arizona (2017), California (2017, 2013, 2010), Colorado (2012), Connecticut (2016, 2010), Delaware (2014), Georgia (2015), Hawaii (1998), Illinois (2014, 2013), Indiana (2017), Kentucky (2017), Louisiana (2016), Maryland (2013), Massachusetts (2010), Minnesota (2013, 2009), Missouri (2016), Nebraska (2014), Nevada (2017), New Jersey (2014), New Mexico (2010), New York (2015), Ohio (2015), Oklahoma (2016), Oregon (2015), Pennsylvania (2017), Rhode Island (2013), Tennessee (2016), Utah (2017), Vermont (2016, 2015), Virginia (2015), and Wisconsin (2016).

Ten states—California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont—have also mandated the removal of conviction history questions from job applications for private employers.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/when-can-job-applications-ask-about-criminal-records-2060479

And this:

https://www.littler.com/new-califor...inquire-and-use-criminal-record-information-0

Right now the DNC is combing through every Yale yearbook and making calls and promising fame and riches to every female coed during Kavanaugh 's education, looking for "The Cherry Buster". :)

Bill Cosby?

Not before a Pub-controlled judiciary committee, at any rate. Truth is a worthless currency there.

There hasn't been such a posting frenzy since the death of Fagman and the rise of Palpatine. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Buddha

There hasn't been such a posting frenzy since the death of Fagman and the rise of Palpatine. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Buddha

What the fuck does "the truth" mean to one of those veil-of-Maya, all-is-transitory guys?!

Twitter quotes tonight leaking that the "I was a virgin throughout!" lie originated with White House political operatives, who suggested several "go big or go home" falsehoods.

Twitter quotes tonight leaking that the "I was a virgin throughout!" lie originated with White House political operatives, who suggested several "go big or go home" falsehoods.

One is almost tempted to suspect that at one time or another, Kavanaugh lied about his sex life, which of course no one does ever.

Read this:

According to the National Employment Law Project, over 150 counties and cities and a total of 30 states have adopted laws or policies which impact what employers can ask job candidates about their criminal history on job applications prior to evaluating their qualifications —Arizona (2017), California (2017, 2013, 2010), Colorado (2012), Connecticut (2016, 2010), Delaware (2014), Georgia (2015), Hawaii (1998), Illinois (2014, 2013), Indiana (2017), Kentucky (2017), Louisiana (2016), Maryland (2013), Massachusetts (2010), Minnesota (2013, 2009), Missouri (2016), Nebraska (2014), Nevada (2017), New Jersey (2014), New Mexico (2010), New York (2015), Ohio (2015), Oklahoma (2016), Oregon (2015), Pennsylvania (2017), Rhode Island (2013), Tennessee (2016), Utah (2017), Vermont (2016, 2015), Virginia (2015), and Wisconsin (2016).

Ten states—California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont—have also mandated the removal of conviction history questions from job applications for private employers.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/when-can-job-applications-ask-about-criminal-records-2060479

And this:

https://www.littler.com/new-califor...inquire-and-use-criminal-record-information-0

To point of the “this is a job interview” argument is to refute claims that Kavanaugh must be presumed innocent and enjoy similar due process rights during this phase of his confirmation. The fact that states are making those laws is actually proof that such rights don’t vest during a job interview otherwise.

Instead, it is up to the Senate committee to determine what standards of fairness to apply. And Grassley may be mercenary son of a bitch, but he truly believes that whistleblowers must be given a fair shake, because whistleblowing is a legitimate control of power in a laissez faire world.

Back