Who did Kavanaugh supposedly rape today?

This is from last year but maybe there is some hope for the wrongly accused:

Female blogger is ordered to pay US Army colonel she accused of rape $8.4million in damages after he claimed the false allegations cost him a sparkling military career

Susan Shannon, 52, who now lives in Everett, Washington, first alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Army Colonel David 'Wil' Riggins in 1986
She said she waited three decades to come forward about her experience because of the army's 'code of silence'

But Riggins, also 52, who vehemently denied the claims, said the 'false' allegations had cost him a sparkling military career
By HARVEY DAY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:59 EDT, 15 August 2017 | UPDATED: 10:25 EDT, 16 August 2017

A jury has ordered a female blogger to pay an Army colonel she accused of rape a total of $8.4million in damages.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793030/Woman-pay-Army-colonel-accused-rape-8-4million.html

in the real world, doesn't it seem logical that the 40 year old virgin would be the one who is desperate enough to grope a woman or waggle his weenie in her face? if you're getting laid regularly, you don't feel that much pressure.

That's why y'all choose the character assassination route everytime. Doesn't matter if the allegation is true. The damage is the only necessary outcome. In all that talking did you ever mention, he might be telling the truth? Just checking. :)

In all my talking, I never intentionally said he did do it, or not. I didn’t think you righties would value my opinion. It’s up to the Senate do decide if the accusations are credible.

Of course he might be telling the truth. That’s stupidly obvious.

But, again, Kavanaugh has no due process rights that govern how the Senate makes its decision. The Senate gets to decide the burden of proof. The Senate gets to decide which side possesses it.

I tried to convince y’all that he should not be compelled to testify before the Senate, but for some reason you refused to let me defend him.

Tell that to Hillary Clinton.

Run for political office, RightGuide, and see what happens.

Please stop with the theatrics. Nobody was savaged more in that campaign than Donald Trump. He had the entire Republican elite, 98% of the mass media, the rabid left, and the clueless campuses, trashing him.

Before you leftist subversives are finished trashing the Constitution and the confirmation process with your obscene circus acts, no one with integrity will ever want to stand for high government office.

In all my talking, I never intentionally said he did do it, or not. I didn’t think you righties would value my opinion. It’s up to the Senate do decide if the accusations are credible.

Of course he might be telling the truth. That’s stupidly obvious.

But, again, Kavanaugh has no due process rights that govern how the Senate makes its decision. The Senate gets to decide the burden of proof. The Senate gets to decide which side possesses it.

I tried to convince y’all that he should not be compelled to testify before the Senate, but for some reason you refused to let me defend him.

You talk a lot. :)

Please stop with the theatrics. Nobody was savaged more in that campaign than Donald Trump. He had the entire Republican elite, 98% of the mass media, the rabid left, and the clueless campuses, trashing him.

That’s right. People get accused of a lot of things when you run for public office, no matter what party they are in. I guess now you admit you were wrong before when you said no one accuses you of committing crimes when you apply for job.

in the real world, doesn't it seem logical that the 40 year old virgin would be the one who is desperate enough to grope a woman or waggle his weenie in her face? if you're getting laid regularly, you don't feel that much pressure.

Let's ask the Precogs. :)

That’s right. People get accused of a lot of things when you run for public office, no matter what party they are in. I guess now you admit you were wrong before when you said no one accuses you of committing crimes when you apply for job.

No I won't. I wasn't referring to elective office employment.

In a good economy you can practically get away with murder. :)

Murder maybe, but try getting a decent job without being told to pee in a cup. Or in some cases, even keeping a job you've done well for years. It's the fucking judges who decided that a person's rights get tossed when they enter a workplace so I'm not too sympathetic of somebody whining about Kavanaugh getting too much heat while applying for his.

Murder maybe, but try getting a decent job without being told to pee in a cup. Or in some cases, even keeping a job you've done well for years. It's the fucking judges who decided that a person's rights get tossed when they enter a workplace so I'm not too sympathetic of somebody whining about Kavanaugh getting too much heat while applying for his.

Is Supreme Court Justice a decent job? Just trying to scale the marketplace. :)

Where did they dream up this job interview idea? This has nothing to do about Kavanaugh's desire or lack thereof of the job this has to do with the president's executive authority to appoint the guy he feels is qualified and best suited for the job.

This doesn't fall under employment discrimination This falls under executive plenary power.

This is from last year but maybe there is some hope for the wrongly accused:

Female blogger is ordered to pay US Army colonel she accused of rape $8.4million in damages after he claimed the false allegations cost him a sparkling military career

Susan Shannon, 52, who now lives in Everett, Washington, first alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Army Colonel David 'Wil' Riggins in 1986
She said she waited three decades to come forward about her experience because of the army's 'code of silence'

But Riggins, also 52, who vehemently denied the claims, said the 'false' allegations had cost him a sparkling military career
By HARVEY DAY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:59 EDT, 15 August 2017 | UPDATED: 10:25 EDT, 16 August 2017

A jury has ordered a female blogger to pay an Army colonel she accused of rape a total of $8.4million in damages.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793030/Woman-pay-Army-colonel-accused-rape-8-4million.html

Excellent point. This makes the Kavanuagh look pretty bad.

Back