I love you, God!

Ezekiel 25:17 (King Quentin Version) - The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee! I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

II Kings 2: 23-24: “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, ‘Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.”

1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

Ephesians 5:22, "Wives, submit to you husbands as to the Lord"; and similar advice for slaves in 1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

(1 Timothy 2:12)

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.”

Genesis 19: 31-32
“One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’”

Exodus 4:24–26
“At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it. ‘Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me,’ she said. So the Lord let him alone.”

Genesis 16:8

And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered, “I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”

Deut. 25:11

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

Genesis 19:8

“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”

Deut. 28:53

Then because of the dire straits to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you.

Genesis 38:9

Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also.

Ezekiel 16:17

You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.

Genesis 19:8 - See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.
Genesis 19:8

“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her.

Deut. 25:11

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
2 Kings 2:23-24 - Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

II Kings 2: 23-24: “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, ‘Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.”
It's often fascinating how great the difference is between two translations of the same text. Which one is the actual word of God?

And the smoke of their TORMENT goes up forever and ever, and they have NO REST, day or night, these worshipers of the BEAST and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name!” Revelation 14:11

It's often fascinating how great the difference is between two translations of the same text. Which one is the actual word of God?

God forgot to get a copyright. Should've put in the seventh day overtime.

God forgot to get a copyright. Should've put in the seventh day overtime.

Here's the thing, Pooks:
I kept thinking about this every time when religion was mentioned, regardless of context:

Being from the more Southern- Eastern side of Europe originally, I and most people like myself just can't get our heads around Liberals' and your guys' harsh attitude towards Christianity and less harsh attitude towards Islam.
Due to our different histories, what you guys perceive as past and potential future oppressors, we perceive as oppressed and vice versa.

Such differences would be a fascinating topic for discussion,I think.

Here's the thing, Pooks:
I kept thinking about this every time when religion was mentioned, regardless of context:

Being from the more Southern- Eastern side of Europe originally, I and most people like myself just can't get our heads around Liberals' and your guys' harsh attitude towards Christianity and less harsh attitude towards Islam.
Due to our different histories, what you guys perceive as past and potential future oppressors, we perceive as oppressed and vice versa.

Such differences would be a fascinating topic for discussion,I think.

Shut up paki boi. You're too dumb. Your 3rd world brain can't process basic information so stop trying, you're embarrassing yourself and your fellow pakistanis.

Shut up paki boi. You're too dumb. Your 3rd world brain can't process basic information so stop trying, you're embarrassing yourself and your fellow pakistanis.

Pakistanis are Muslims, Bob.

Back