Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She found her toys! Which was followed with about 20 smiles. 😉

I sent her pictures of my daughter. So she went crazy over those. Like a good friend 😜

I miss her skinny little butt. But im glad she can settle in now. :heart:

Thanks Sassy! Great news! :rose:

Toys!!! Yea

I know how much you like your "toys"
Have fun.
Know I am missing you (a lot)

Daydreaming my arms around you in a warm strong embrace!

Your buddy
Paul

She found her toys! Which was followed with about 20 smiles. 😉

Last edited:
Emmy sent me a message today to tell me that her apartment finally feels like home, and that she got to start her first German lesson today, so to wish her luck. ;)

I was shopping today and came upon a huge Breast Cancer display which made me miss her. But it means that I will have to get my nails done again this month.

last time..
attachment.php

Attachments

• NailsForEmmy.jpg
    NailsForEmmy.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
Emmy sent me a message today to tell me that her apartment finally feels like home, and that she got to start her first German lesson today, so to wish her luck. ;)

I was shopping today and came upon a huge Breast Cancer display which made me miss her. But it means that I will have to get my nails done again this month.

last time..

Viel Glück, Emmy! (Thank you, Google Translate.)

You two bring friendship to a whole new level. It is so very beautiful.

last time..
attachment.php

My darling sweet sexy Sassy.
You're so good to me, I so so so love, adore YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

My sweet darling sexy LIT friends.
Thank you so much for all the sweet messages.
This moving has been for sure an adventure:eek:.
But yeah so happy that finally its a home here.
The German lessons are fun, its a fun mixed group from all over the world.
Its twice a week, 2 hours for 16 weeks. If I have 60% I can go to level 2.:D
I promise I will try to be more here. But this Friday we are going on a hiking trip till Tuesday. Its with our skiing friends, so that will be fun.

And of course its October, so LADIES PLEASE GET CHECKED, because breast cancer sucks big time.

So here some silly F*** you cancer pictures. And the cute stuffed animal is from my sweet Sassy.

And a big smile for YOU ALL:kiss:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM.jpg
    Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #3.jpg
    Photo on 10-3-18 at 9.20 AM #3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2

last time..
attachment.php

Awe pretty :heart:

This moving has been for sure an adventure.
Its twice a week, 2 hours for 16 weeks. If I have 60% I can go to level 2
I promise I will try to be more here. But this Friday we are going on a hiking trip till Tuesday. Its with our skiing friends, so that will be fun.

And of course its October, so LADIES PLEASE GET CHECKED, because breast cancer sucks big time.

So here some silly F*** you cancer pictures. And the cute stuffed animal is from my sweet Sassy.

:kiss::rose::heart:

Hey Emmy nice to see you again :):) Sounds like things are finally in order.

Emmy, it’s so good to hear from you and that at last you can settle in properly.

Love the socks, showing the fight cancer symbol.

Ich hoffe, dass Ihre Deutschkurse gut laufen. Es ist eine ziemlich schwierige Sprache zu meistern. Viel Glück.

Probably not perfect as I haven’t used my limited German in over 10 years.
Translated it means : I hope your lessons in the German language go well. It is quite a difficult language to master. Good luck.

last time..
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2055747&stc=1&d=1538536408
That's cool. Do they donate to cancer research when you get nails like that?

Looking great, Emm! On to the next, and more fun, adventure.

Love the pics, Emmy. Such a sexy lady! And Fuck You :rose::rose::rose: Cancer!!!!

So glad you got your stuff and it's feeling like home again.

Learning another language can be fun and challenging. I'm sure you'll do wonderful and be speaking like a local in no time at all.

I hope you have fun on your trip.

Big smile back at you!
You seem to be having that upside down rollercoaster type of fun:eek:
You probably already know "hot woman walking" in German ! Having heard it many times on the streets! I
:cattail:

MsG and I are so happy to see you are in the pink.:rose:

So nice to see you again Em

Nice seeing your smile again. Glad you're settling in to your new place.

Love and kisses to you kiddo.

It's nice to hear from you. Looking terrific by the way :)

So wonderful to see you post and it sounds like you are settling in.. So glad to hear that as I know how difficult relocation can be. And thank you for sharing the photos, you are a beautiful strong woman!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

last time..
attachment.php

Neat post my friend... and make sure you take her advice to heart!!!:kiss::rose::kiss:

I talked to Emmy briefly and I am sure she is bored still. But sounds like she is making friends with neighbors. I'm looking forward to hearing her try out her German with her already heavy accent lol.

I talked to Emmy briefly and I am sure she is bored still. But sounds like she is making friends with neighbors. I'm looking forward to hearing her try out her German with her already heavy accent lol.

Well, I hope she gets out and makes some friends really soon. (I thought she had already made friends with an American couple living nearby)
Maybe she needs to sunbath in the yard again. That seemed to get people's attention at her old place.

German through a Belgian accent........That may melt a brain or two.:eek::confused:

I am sure she will make lots of friends in Austria, with clothes on! Or not!:cattail:

Thanks for the update Sassy!:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back