Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

The visitor did not impress Ian by guessing the initial letter of his name. Josephine would have surely told her, as she did all invited guests, to ask for him if she ran into any problem on arrival.

"I'm Ian," he replied noncommittally as he dismounted the ATV. He dipped his head slightly in an informal greeting bow. "Welcome to Dominion Manor. Ms. Czartoryski is in back by the pool. Would you prefer to see her first, or may I show you to your room?"
 
The Old and The Young



“That looks yummy,” Mary remarked regarding the cocktail Karen had prepared for Dr. Edgeways. “What is it?”

“It is a drink from my past,” the professor replied pensively. “Many years ago, the Empress had helped me swallow one in front of a group of experts.”

“It’s called a ‘Manhattan,’” Josephine added. “But I don’t know why you have to bring up that old tale, Samuel. We have shared cocktails on so many more pleasant occasions since then. I do hope Karen made it to your liking. She is still so young and lacking in experience.”

 
"I do hope Karen made it to your liking," Josephine told Professor Edgeways regarding his cocktail. "She is still so young and lacking in experience."

"I made it with bourbon, not rye," Karen explained to him as she sat at the umbrella table, leaving one empty seat. "I hope that's right."

Then she turned to Josephine. "I might not lack as much experience as you think... and I'd love for you to test that!"
 
lkoi

"empress, Karen is the future. I brought it up as an example. You have made my success possible, all of you and I deeply grateful. I am drunk not on this alcohol but on the potential and greatness in this room." Same choked it out his twenty dollar words, knowing what it meant."
 
"I'll drink to that!" Mary responded to Prof. Edgeway's praise of their hostesses. She raised her Gin and Tonic toward his Manhattan. "A toast... To Josephine and Karen, the past, present, and future of all we cherish here!"

In fact, just then, an idea struck Mary as to how she could become part of that future.
 
Constantina looked into the steely gray eyes of the groundskeeper. Though he was an older man, his bearing weakened her knees in a pleasant yet unnerving way. Most people, when Constantina even gave them a cursory cold reading, would show some sign of astonishment or mere amusement. But this man could not be flapped.

"Welcome to Dominion Manor. Ms. Czartoryski is in back by the pool. Would you prefer to see her first, or may I show you to your room?" He inquired.

Constantina was used to dealing with reasonably pliable socialites, but this Ian seemed to smell a con. If the groundskeeper could not be impressed he might speak ill of her to Josephine and then her career would be ruined. She decided to switch tack.

"If you don't mind Sir, could you kindly take my bags from the motorcycle up to my room? I'd be happy to give you a more compelling taste of my abilities."
 
Ian carried the new guest's luggage as he led the way across the foyer up the circular staircase. He could tell by the weight and balance of the bags that they held more than clothing and toiletries. At the top of the stairs, he turned left and went into the first bedroom in the hallway that led to the den, the one just across from the elevator.

"I hope you find this room to your liking," he said as he set her belongings on the king sized bed.
 
"A toast," Deputy Green proposed as she lifted her glass. "To Josephine and Karen, the past, present, and future of all we cherish here!"

"To Josephine and Karen," Dawn replied immediately as she raised her own gin and tonic and then took a hearty drink. "May we always please them!"
 
Ffgg

Professor edgeways, laughed. He was home here, He could be himself.
As he finished the drink, Karen gently wiped his face. She gently, wheeled him to the pool and gently pushed him into the water, “In you go, love”
 
The advantages of not wearing clothes include not needing to change to bathe. Karen followed Prof. Edgeways into the shallow end of the pool.

"I'm full of energy," she told him. "I'm going to swim a few laps."
 
Bb

Sam loved water, He swam fast playfully following Karen. She laughed splashing this old man who had given so much
 
Malcolm toasted with the rest of them, clicking glasses. He smiled as Karen stood to proclaim she was going to go swimming. He considered joining her, since the show seemed to have ended. He admired Karen's cute ass as she walked towards the shallow end. "A swim sounds good, why don't we all go?"
 
"A swim sounds good," Malcolm commented after Karen helped Dr. Edgeways into the pool, then dove in herself. "Why don't we all go?"

"I'm game!" Dawn agreed, taking one last swig of her gin and tonic. Already nude from her short massage, she stood, twirled, and ran toward the water with a laugh.

"Last one in's a rotten egg!"
 
"Last one in's a rotten egg!" Dawn called back as she ran naked toward the pool.

"That's my cue!" Mary laughed as she quickly got to her feet. She shed her white robe as she moved around the table and, with speed wrought by her police training, sprinted toward the water.
 
Gfd

All of them, together in a great quest. Sam laughed, his twisted body on fire with need, and greatness.
His arms, went fast through the water. Karen excited him more in a swim suit. She moved with his rhythm.
 
Constantina looked around at the grandeur of the guestroom. She pictured a whirlwind of dollar signs that weakened her knees. "Play this cool," She thought. "For all this guy knows your own bedroom is as swanky as this, maybe even swankier." "This will be quite adequate, thank you. Constantina said.

Stepping over to her bags, she looked back at Ian with a sultry, predatory glance. "I've noticed my cursory reading of your aura at the gate left you a bit...unsatisfied. If I may try something a bit more dramatic?"

Constantina pulled a black velvet pouch out of one of her satchels. Something inside clinked in a mysteriously satisfying way as she shook the satchel. "These are runes," whispered Constantina huskily. "It is believed that the Nordic God Odin himself discovered them when he hung from the world-tree."

With a flourish, Constantina pulled a few squarish pale stones that glinted opalescent in the light. She tossed them into the air as she twirled, sending her long skirts sweeping up to well-toned mid-thigh. Constantina reached into the air to catch the stones. She slinkily opened her long, slender fingers displaying empty palms.

Constantina crooked a finger for Ian to step closer. Placing her hand on the hollow of her throat, Constantina traced her thumb and forefinger slowly down until they were nestled deep in the cleavage of her peasant blouse. Retracting her hand in mock surprise, she waved the rune that had appeared between her fingers. The stone bore a primitively carved mark, not unlike the English letter "R".

"Raido, upright." Intoned Constantina with a wicked grin. "It stands for journeys. Perhaps a new adventure is about to begin?"
 
"It stands for journeys," Constantina claimed of the rune she had drawn from her cleavage. Ian assumed it had nestled there since before she arrived. "Perhaps a new adventure is about to begin?"

"That's awfully vague," he replied in an even tone. He had little belief in the supernatural. He suspected anyone claiming such gifts of fraud and charlatanism. Usually, though, this did not bother him much. He figured people who fell for confidence games only had themselves to blame. In this case, however, Josephine had admitted the presumed mountebank into her household. Ian's protective instincts started to rise, so he had no inclination to humor the newcomer. "It's like a horoscope, designed to apply to a broad range of likely circumstances. Almost anything that happens to me anytime soon could ultimately qualify as this 'new adventure.'"
 
Constantina glanced coyly at Ian, willing her face not to betray how pissed she was at his reaction. Sure, plenty of people were skeptical of her otherworldly demonstrations but when the man hadn't reacted at all to her flagrant sexual display, well that stung on a personal level.

"Sir. Ian. May I call you Ian?" The medium began in a collegial tone. "I take it that you're the skeptical type, a man of logic. To be honest with you, yes, the runes do speak vaguely. If you wanted too you could find SOME evidence to point to them having succeeded or failed in predicting the future. But your logic has a few flaws. Firstly, I'm sure someone with your grasp of epistemology knows that lack of evidence does not constitute evidence of lack. Also, if we apply the principle of Occam's razor, we know that we must be very selective in what evidence we choose to employ or reject."

Constantina took a step forward and placed a hand on Ian's heart. Feeling his warm flesh through his shirt, she continued. "Why don't we keep an open mind about whether or not a new adventure is starting for you. Let's say that the jury is out for now. Just be sure to find me if you should ever desire any demonstration of my abilities."
 
An unexpected thrill rippled out from the light pressure of Constantina's touch. When it reached Ian's loins, his manhood twitched and shifted slightly in his briefs. He had always preferred petite brunettes, and found alluring how Constantina's eyeliner and mascara accented the slightly exotic shape of her eyes. He would have to guard against the effect her beauty had on him. He still suspected the motives of her visit, and needed to judge her actions objectively.

"Indeed," he replied as he took hold of her hand, moved it off of his chest, then released it. "I intend to observe your abilities most closely."

He took a step backward and continued. "Is there anything further that you need before I escort you to see Ms. Czartoryski?"
 
Malcolm stood and followed the ladies into the pool. The water was refreshing as he dived into it. He checked for who else had joined them in the pool.
 
Constantina was pleased to have found a chink in Ian's skeptical armor. But the reaction she found most satisfying was made evident by the bulge in the man's trousers.
"I intend to observe your abilities most closely." He said. "Is there anything further that you need before I escort you to see Ms. Czartoryski?"

Constantina bobbed into a low curtsey, sending a slight jiggle to play across her cleavage. "I hope you do...observe." She said. "As for what you can do for me. I believe you made mention that Josephine is currently at pool-side? It appears as if I have come unprepared, perhaps you could procure me a bathing suit?
 
"Perhaps you could procure me a bathing suit?" Constantina requested.

Ian laughed deeply. "Ms. Czartoryski takes a rather Continental, even avant-garde, approach to bathing. You may find yourself the only one at the pool wearing that much. Nonetheless, I suppose, as a woman of mystery, you may prefer not to have some secrets exposed."

He pointed to a door inside the room. "Every guest room has a walk-in closet. So Ms. Czartoryski has stocked them all with certain items guests may not have packed. These tend to be at the extremes of the sartorial spectrum. At one end, there is formal evening wear, tuxedos and dinner jackets for the men, gowns for the ladies. At the other, there are casual and play clothes. Robes, lingerie, and, of course, bathing suits. She buys them in sets of all reasonable sizes, so you should be able to find one that suits you."

Ian concluded. "I'll leave you to change. When you're ready, meet me downstairs in the grand parlor behind the foyer and I'll escort you down."

Bowing, he backed out of the room and closed the door.
 
As she headed toward the table at the end of the pool, the people at it started getting up and diving into the water. Running into the shallow end, the chauffeur Dawn yelled: "Last one in's a rotten egg!"

Instinctively, Chrissy set her drink on the concrete retaining wall enclosing the patio, then spun and jumped in. Still tingling from her lovemaking with Lacy, the water felt wonderful upon her nude body. As she rose back to the surface, she turned to grab the tiled edge of the pool. Looking up as her face emerged from the water, she saw that the new butler just stood there, gaping at Lacy, as if unable to process her suggestion that he undress.

"Hey!" Chrissy yelled and splashed him, the water painting a speckled pattern on the near right leg of his tough work pants. "Loosen up and have some fun!"
 
A Brief Respite



Everyone going into the pool had left Josephine sitting alone at the umbrella table. She enjoyed swimming but, for the moment, preferred a brief respite from her social responsibilities as mistress of this manor. She donned sunglasses, leaned back, and shut her eyes.

giphy.gif

 
Lacy watched as Chrissy spalshed water at the butler, who seemed frozen like a statue and caught off guard with her suggestion to strip down like the others. Smiling Lacy dove backwards submerging in the water towards Chrissy, who had re-entered the pool like so many others. Swimming a few strokes she emerged from the water and smiled at Chrissy...

" I do declare, if you only knew how much I adore this place, not to mention the gorgeous chef who works here. Why you are so lucky ! " Lacy winked...
 
Back
Top