Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationships

I think questions about this sort of arrangement would be better answered on third-party college forums.
 
My take has always been that the Sugar Daddy provides for his Sugar Baby. That it's more an exchange of goods for services rendered than anything else.

For example, Daddy might pay for her apartment or make her car payment in exchange for intimate companionship. She doesn't feel like a whore, because he's not directly paying her for it while he has the side benefit of a steady piece of ass he finds interesting and attractive.

All-in-all, not a bad gig for either party if he can afford it and she's willing to make herself available to him often enough for him to justify the expense.
 
Sorry, been away for a while.

To answer your question of cost - they ask for nothing, both college girls and I help to pay their school fees. Small price to pay for so much pleasure.
 
Yes I Have I Was With My Sugar Daddy For 4 Years Currently Looking For Another Long Term Sugar Daddy But Its A Great Experience He Taught Me A Lot We Vacationed Togeher His Other Family Knew Who I Was In A Sense Regualr Dating Except He Was Giving Me 3 Thousand A Month He Also Had A Thing For Chocolate Woman With Big Clits. He Was 62 At The Time We Met So Him Caring What People Thoight Wasnt A Thing To Him We Knew Itd Never Be Marriage And He Wanted Me To.find A "in Life Bf" Which I Tried But I Was Used To A Lifestyle That Most Guys My Age Im 28 Now Cant Provide So I Choose To Date Older Men. U Can Live Ur Life And Still Handle Business At The Same Time
 
The reason I asked; I have a friend of a friend (that sounds like bullshit, I know- but I swear it's true) that is a Sugar Baby. I don't have any solid info, but from what I've been told, he is 58 years old, "looks like Bill Gates", married, with no home sex life. Wealthy.

Her I know. She is 23, can't hold a job because she is pretty irresponsible, but very pretty.

She has an apartment that is nice (guessing 1200/mo) and has a new Camaro, all paid for by him. What their arrangement is beyond that is anybody's guess.

I'm not one to worry too much about the moral issues of this- if it's mutually beneficial, good for them! But I would worry that it could end in a split second- he would be fine, but she would be in real trouble.

Anyway, just wondering what you guys thought about it.

PS- Have I thought about it? Obviously.
Would I do it? Probably not.
But is it really that different from some of the relationships I've been in? Hmmm...

It can be very close to a typical relationship, or not.
I'm interested if you are.
 
Back
Top