Doctor Who Fans!!!!! I need your help!

SAHM2013

Virgin
Okay so I love Doctor Who (the 9th Doctor was soooo yummy!!!!) but my husband absolutely HAAAAAAATES it. I'm thinking about taking some naughty pictures for him inspired by Doctor Who but I need some ideas. I'm thinking knee high Dr Who socks, white boy shorts, & the TARDIS shirt....but wanted to hear what some y'all thought too.

Okay so I love Doctor Who (the 9th Doctor was soooo yummy!!!!) but my husband absolutely HAAAAAAATES it. I'm thinking about taking some naughty pictures for him inspired by Doctor Who but I need some ideas. I'm thinking knee high Dr Who socks, white boy shorts, & the TARDIS shirt....but wanted to hear what some y'all thought too.

Have you considered something else that he is turned on by? Lara Croft? Wonderwoman? French maid?

Just a thought.

Good luck.

All the time....I always do stuff like this for him. I've done Everything from pinup housewife doing house chores in high heels & lingerie to sexy duck hunter. I'm a good wife I promise(; I always put his needs & wants first....this is just something for fun.

His favorite movie is Lonesome Dove & one night I dressed as the saloon girl for him (I think her name is Laurie??? I don't know) my point is I don't want y'all to think I'm horrible. I've been everything from sexy housewife, stripper, saloon girl, sex slave, naughty teacher, school girl, I've sexified his uniform, and anything else you can imagine. This one is for me:)

If you're doing the knee socks, I know where you can get a pair! :cattail:
But if he doesn't like Doctor Who, do you think he would like you dressing in it?

Dress for him in a sexy Leela outfit!!:)
This is just a guess but I think that should help to make him a fan!

Another suggestion would be a sexy Peri outfit.

I dont know how extensive your Who fandom is --but the first is a travelling companion from the 4th Doctor days (Tom Baker), while the 2nd is a 5th/6th Doctor companion. (Peter Davison and Colin Baker). You can google those outfits and get a good idea.

Hope it helps!:D

All the time....I always do stuff like this for him. I've done Everything from pinup housewife doing house chores in high heels & lingerie to sexy duck hunter. I'm a good wife I promise(; I always put his needs & wants first....this is just something for fun.

Setting aside for a moment that I believe I need evidence of a sexy duck hunter ;), I would retract my earlier comment and replace it with this:

He should be dressing up as the doctor for you.

M

Setting aside for a moment that I believe I need evidence of a sexy duck hunter ;), I would retract my earlier comment and replace it with this:

He should be dressing up as the doctor for you.

M

That sounds like fun. xD Or Captain Jack, because you know, John Barrowman is handsome as hell.

Dress for him in a sexy Leela outfit!!:)
This is just a guess but I think that should help to make him a fan!

Another suggestion would be a sexy Peri outfit.

I dont know how extensive your Who fandom is --but the first is a travelling companion from the 4th Doctor days (Tom Baker), while the 2nd is a 5th/6th Doctor companion. (Peter Davison and Colin Baker). You can google those outfits and get a good idea.

Hope it helps!:D

Thinking of Tom baker, I feel dressing in just the long scarf would be very sexy.

It was so cool that in the season premiere the Fez made a comeback! The TARDIS had provided him with a Fez in the clothes storage compartment under the main console!! :D

Stay well away from anything Davros themed, it'll be a passion killer to say the least :eek:

Oh! How about a Ten theme? Big glasses, sneakers, and (only) a trench coat? :D

Thinking of Tom baker, I feel dressing in just the long scarf would be very sexy.

Geekgirl, you took my idea. You can get awfully creative with a scarf that long. I also happen to know that TARDIS corsets can be found on ETSY.

Speaking of the Tom Baker scarf---i always preferred the maroon/purple one from the final seasons of Baker's run. It was impossibly long, yet it didn't look silly cause it didn't have all those colors everywhere! :D

photo3c.jpg

tom_baker.jpg

Sahm2013

I’m not sure what you are trying to get your husband to do, but if you do all of the things for him that you say, maybe he should indulge your needs once in awhile. Maybe you just need to have a talk with him and explain this, after all, marriage is a two way street. Who knows, he might like being dressed as the 9th Doctor Who, (Black leather and all), and let him know that you dressed as Rose would be very grateful for saving you. Role playing characters is not about the TV shows, (especially where sex is involved), it is about you and your husband.

This is what I love about Literotica! Normal people discussing sex and Dr. Who in the same thread! Brilliant!

Well, I can think of all sorts of things, but most would be difficult without a phone box or Dalek replica.

How about:

1) Sonic screwdriver as a sex toy (What? Go on. You all thought of it.)

2) Wearing an old-fashioned NASA helmet...but nothing else (A la "The Impossible Astronaut")

3) Wearing a Union Jack T-shirt (with nothing else) and pulling it down in an attempt to hide your bits (As an homage to Rose from "The Empty Child")

I don't know if your husband will enjoy it, but some of us certainly would. Post! ;)

U could start of with a joke

*knock*knock*

WH0's there?

Doctor..

Doctor WHO?

EXXXXXACTLY.... Hahahaha :D

Cheers ;)

How about:

1) Sonic screwdriver as a sex toy (What? Go on. You all thought of it.)

2) Wearing an old-fashioned NASA helmet...but nothing else (A la "The Impossible Astronaut")

3) Wearing a Union Jack T-shirt (with nothing else) and pulling it down in an attempt to hide your bits (As an homage to Rose from "The Empty Child")

I don't know if your husband will enjoy it, but some of us certainly would. Post! ;)
^^What the Doctor :) said in #3 but cut it so the bottom of your boobs show and wear it with some nice panties.

or you could dress up in Amy's police woman outfit. Can you find a baton?

Back