Gawd damn! That AV is awful!

Umm... yours, of course, and don't forget mine.

-ruffles-

I dunno

Gilly Bean

:p

Sorry, when morbid curiosity took over, well, let's just say that no one can outdo outsider for disgusting av work. Ewwwwwwww. The only thing worse would be an av depicting nasty's kink.

KillerMuffin said:
Sorry, when morbid curiosity took over, well, let's just say that no one can outdo outsider for disgusting av work. Ewwwwwwww. The only thing worse would be an av depicting nasty's kink.

The only thing worse would be an av depicting nasty's kink.

LOL, I have that one to if you'd like to see it....:D

I hate mine, but I can't find anything better yet.

Does that count?

Hey plasticman .... I've been meaning to ask

What the heck is your av? ..... I can't quite figure it out...:rolleyes:

Re: Hey plasticman .... I've been meaning to ask

LRC said:
What the heck is your av? ..... I can't quite figure it out...:rolleyes:

Tilt your head to the left and look real close.....you'll see it's a man on a bed.

KillerMuffin said:

did you have to bring that up again
i feel SICK now !!

I voted for you Guru , but the more I look at it, the cuter it gets..sorry..:)

Guru said:
All this talk about Outsider's avatar, and he has a cute lil' baby. Was the discussion about virtual or potentially disgusting avs?

No. Mine is the winner.

LOL, are you guys gonna tell him or shall I.

Re: Re: Hey plasticman .... I've been meaning to ask

OUTSIDER said:

Tilt your head to the left and look real close.....you'll see it's a man on a bed.

Ok tilting my head ..... tilting ........ squinting ..... hmmmmmm .... I dunno looks like a chocolate bar wrapped in aluminum foil to me ..... scratching my head .... or maybe :eek: ....... :eek: noooooooooo that would be nasty's av :rolleyes:

Back