StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an outstanding set of pictures. Love it and your panties are very sexy too;)

Great set A

This thread is really starting to become a distraction. Amazing pix hun!'
Thank you guys :kiss: :kiss:

Afternoon Stackey D :) , I missed Alot
since yesterday morning. And here I thought I was a 'Post Whore' ;)

attachment.php

That has to be One of the Best !!! I have seen posted

Thanks For Sharing ...

:O "post whore" :D is that bad or good? :D should I cut down a bit on my pic posting? I'm glad you liked my pic :) that one was with hubbies help

Yes you are correct!! I would have to keep up my strength to make sure I could keep you happy!!

I'm sure you would! :devil:

I have just found your thread. One word AMAZING! Thank you for sharing with us. xxx ��

Wow, Stackey, you have been busy! And I've been slacking!

I have two left to post *goes to find them*

And tomorrow the sun is out ... ;)

I have just found your thread. One word AMAZING! Thank you for sharing with us. xxx ��[/QUOTE
Thanks for stopping in :)

Wow, Stackey, you have been busy! And I've been slacking!

I have two left to post *goes to find them*

And tomorrow the sun is out ... ;)

Yay! More coming soon from the sexy Temptresss! :) :devil:
I think I've become addicted.....:D serious time waster I am :D

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

WOOOOW again, and yep I did visit you in my dreams, now doing laundry :eek::D
Darn girl, if its not hot enough you just made it over a 1000F, and I m loving it.
Thank god you give us all a cool glass of wine .....you are so sweet for doing that.
Hope your having a great naughty Saturday.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

makes me wanna get my undies wet

got something you need washed

while I am in there getting

.... thinking of you

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Wow! You have a gorgeous body, I have to subscribe! I'd definitely ask for assistance if I saw you at my gym.

:rose:
Dj

Today, on this already hot and steamy morning I thought I would warm you up a little more with the rest of my "pink panties & heels" series. :kiss:

I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend full of naughty outdoor play. :devil: :nana:
Stackey, It is so hard to believe how that thin piece of cloth can cover/hide/ protect such a treasure!!

BUMPING you back to page 1 where you belong.
Hope your having a great Sunday my sweet and sexy friend.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Today, on this already hot and steamy morning I thought I would warm you up a little more with the rest of my "pink panties & heels" series. :kiss:

I hope you all have a super fabulous weekend full of naughty outdoor play. :devil: :nana:

Lovely pictures, but where's the swimsuit ones? ;)

Wow! You have a gorgeous body, I have to subscribe! I'd definitely ask for assistance if I saw you at my gym.

Dj

Not if asked you first! May need some helper to spot me on my deep, box squats :D

Stackey, It is so hard to believe how that thin piece of cloth can cover/hide/ protect such a treasure!!

I dont know how much protecting it does :D

and I do love climbing backs from the calfs up

I've got plenty to grab onto for support on the way up :devil:

A totally arousing thread and mind

thank you :D My mind is in the same place as yours......right in the gutter! great isnt it? hehehe

That made me extra hard tonight.

oooooooo :heart: that!!

In the midnight hour you'd have me crying More! More! More!!

Ya baby!! :D

BUMPING you back to page 1 where you belong.
Hope your having a great Sunday my sweet and sexy friend.

Thanks love :heart: :kiss: I did! and now its time to relax and get naughty....woohoo! :nana:

Lovely pictures, but where's the swimsuit ones?

coming soon my friend :) just took some today

Finally sitting down to relax after a long day....off....is that what that was?? :D

Here are a few more purple sundress pics I took on Friday morning.

I was enjoying being naughty in one of my gardens :devil:

OK, so the last one wasnt in the garden....but I thought it was garden ish :D seeing as it does feature a lotus in full bloom hehehehe

Attachments

• inthegarden.jpg
    inthegarden.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 654
  • inthegarden2.jpg
    inthegarden2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 745
  • inthegarden4.jpg
    inthegarden4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 723
  • lotusinbloom2.jpg
    lotusinbloom2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,449
Finally sitting down to relax after a long day....off....is that what that was?? :D

OK, so the last one wasnt in the garden....but I thought it was garden ish :D seeing as it does feature a lotus in full bloom hehehehe

Stackey tell your husband I hate him :D

WOW what can I say!!?? No words can do justice to the amazing pictures of you in the garden. Pure sweet delight in it's purest form. And the last picture should be in a museum as a work of art. Of course the beautiful flower pails in comparison to the gorgeous flower that it is setting on! :rose::kiss:

attachment.php

I want to help in your garden. :D

Your lotusinbloom2.jpg displays your lovely petals. Oh and the flower is nice also. ;)

I suppose I can wait for the swimsuit pics, but this garden set is lovely.

I would love to have my cock "in full bloom" where the lotus was... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back