Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-05-2009, 11:09 PM   #6351
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyKat View Post
Hmmmmm, that is a thought! Just like "ta-da, I'm here, so spank me!"
*giggles* yeah something like that.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #6352
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
I don't know if it's that I haven't had much time with Jounar lately, or if I've been working too much, it could be the holidays coming, or PMS but I'm feeling the signs of depression coming on.

*sigh*
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #6353
ultramarineblue
Indefinable
 
ultramarineblue's Avatar
 
ultramarineblue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in between swamps, hills, and delta
Posts: 3,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
I don't know if it's that I haven't had much time with Jounar lately, or if I've been working too much, it could be the holidays coming, or PMS but I'm feeling the signs of depression coming on.

*sigh*
What kind of things do you do to avoid depression?
 

Old 11-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #6354
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramarineblue View Post
What kind of things do you do to avoid depression?
Exersize mostly. Shopping is my first instict but I realized spending the money depressed me more but walking around made me feel better. So I take a long walk, or go to the mall where I just can't bring myself to pay the prices I see but can still get the feeling of shopping.

I also clean. Something about that makes me feel better, but I'm past the stage where I even desire to clean.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #6355
ultramarineblue
Indefinable
 
ultramarineblue's Avatar
 
ultramarineblue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in between swamps, hills, and delta
Posts: 3,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
Exersize mostly. Shopping is my first instict but I realized spending the money depressed me more but walking around made me feel better. So I take a long walk, or go to the mall where I just can't bring myself to pay the prices I see but can still get the feeling of shopping.

I also clean. Something about that makes me feel better, but I'm past the stage where I even desire to clean.
Those are both things that make me feel good about myself as well but I can't bring myself to even do those. I don't know what to do to get myself back into doing that stuff.
 

Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #6356
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramarineblue View Post
Those are both things that make me feel good about myself as well but I can't bring myself to even do those. I don't know what to do to get myself back into doing that stuff.
Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat meself.

I can't even get myself excited about new costumes or decorating for the holidays.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #6357
ultramarineblue
Indefinable
 
ultramarineblue's Avatar
 
ultramarineblue is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in between swamps, hills, and delta
Posts: 3,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat meself.

I can't even get myself excited about new costumes or decorating for the holidays.
I know how you feel. I can't get excited about some art projects I need to complete. Holidays have never been anything really big for me. I do like the smell of a cut Christmas tree though.
 

Old 11-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #6358
CurlyKat
Literotica Guru
 
CurlyKat is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,285
On the depression topic...

If you think it's seasonal depression, or SAD, you can try taking a vitamin D suppliment. Since you make most of your vitamin D from sun exposure, with less time in the sun, less D, and that can really affect your mood.

If you get really stressed, or have a stressful event/lifestyle, OR are taking the pill, you can try a vitamin B complex or combination suppliment. (make sure it includes B6 and B12) The pill is known for depleting B6, and stress uses much more of these vitamins, which help stabilize your mood. These will also give you more energy, too, though your pee will be NEON yellow.

Those are both ways I've dealt with previous bouts of depression, and have worked fairly well. Other tricks I use are trying to find new interests to distract me, even if I don't feel like it or don't think I have the energy. Most people have a list of things they want to do, like a list of books you want to read eventually or something like that. Just force yourself to do one thing, like pick up one book, and give it a chance. Sometimes it takes a while to get into it, but throwing yourself into something new instead of the standard go-to distractions you always use can alter your brain chemistry a little to help pull you out of depression.

Another one I've used is talking to someone supportive. This can be hard, since when you're depressed a lot of times you feel like you're just sucking the life out of others and don't deserve anything from them. If you have the right person, though, she won't mind listening to you and can help bring your mood up. Just make sure you're not commiserating with someone you know will bring you down even lower. On the other hand, though, helping others, whether it be a friend or volunteering somewhere to help out will lift your mood, too.

Hugs to you both. While I'm not in either of your situations at the moment, I do understand the lack of motivation and sinking feelings. I hope these suggestions help, and that venting here helps you out some, too.
 

Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #6359
sb2009
Really Wierd Chick
 
sb2009's Avatar
 
sb2009 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,401
I agree with Curlycat...both of your posts remind me of times I've been down. Talking with someone who is non-judgemental can be big help.
 

Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #6360
Lady_Fiona
Just me....
 
Lady_Fiona's Avatar
 
Lady_Fiona is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The melting pot
Posts: 19,938
Well....after a lot of heart searching Daddy and I are no longer in a D/s relationship.

We are still together but I am not the sub I was the last time I had a Master. I am way too headstrong and brat does not even begin to touch what I am like. All I have been doing is causing us both pain, so it was time to step ourselves back a notch.

I would still walk away from everything I have if I could to be with him, but the distance and my own impatience has got us to this point. I am still going over next April and to all intense and purposes very little now has changed but I am still sad. I know we have made the right decision and I know we will still be together in many years time.

I'll poke my nose around the door occasionally to say hi and see if everyone is ok. Thank you all so so much for your support, I cannot even begin to tell you how much it has meant to me, particularly Wenchie

Be well and safe each
 

Old 11-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #6361
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru
 
ecstaticsub's Avatar
 
ecstaticsub is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Fiona View Post
Well....after a lot of heart searching Daddy and I are no longer in a D/s relationship.

We are still together but I am not the sub I was the last time I had a Master. I am way too headstrong and brat does not even begin to touch what I am like. All I have been doing is causing us both pain, so it was time to step ourselves back a notch.

I would still walk away from everything I have if I could to be with him, but the distance and my own impatience has got us to this point. I am still going over next April and to all intense and purposes very little now has changed but I am still sad. I know we have made the right decision and I know we will still be together in many years time.

I'll poke my nose around the door occasionally to say hi and see if everyone is ok. Thank you all so so much for your support, I cannot even begin to tell you how much it has meant to me, particularly Wenchie

Be well and safe each
<<Big hugs>> The important thing is you are still in a relationship together. Distance is very difficult. The overt D/s in my own relationship goes from intense to barely there at all. Except for the knowledge in our hearts that he does own me, and I belong to him. Other than that many times real life simply take priority.

Please keep us updated. I would be interested to hear how the transition from D/s to vanilla (would it be vanilla or kinky or D/s in the bedroom when you do get together???)

I see Daddy and I together for the rest of our lives. I also see a point when we will be 90% vanilla.

back to you!
__________________
I'm looking for kinky girlfriends-My Lit Personal Ad

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
 

Old 11-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #6362
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Fiona View Post
Well....after a lot of heart searching Daddy and I are no longer in a D/s relationship.

We are still together but I am not the sub I was the last time I had a Master. I am way too headstrong and brat does not even begin to touch what I am like. All I have been doing is causing us both pain, so it was time to step ourselves back a notch.

I would still walk away from everything I have if I could to be with him, but the distance and my own impatience has got us to this point. I am still going over next April and to all intense and purposes very little now has changed but I am still sad. I know we have made the right decision and I know we will still be together in many years time.

I'll poke my nose around the door occasionally to say hi and see if everyone is ok. Thank you all so so much for your support, I cannot even begin to tell you how much it has meant to me, particularly Wenchie

Be well and safe each


Distance is hard, D/s or no.

Wishing you all the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
<<Big hugs>> The important thing is you are still in a relationship together. Distance is very difficult. The overt D/s in my own relationship goes from intense to barely there at all. Except for the knowledge in our hearts that he does own me, and I belong to him. Other than that many times real life simply take priority.

Please keep us updated. I would be interested to hear how the transition from D/s to vanilla (would it be vanilla or kinky or D/s in the bedroom when you do get together???)

I see Daddy and I together for the rest of our lives. I also see a point when we will be 90% vanilla.

back to you!

Okay, so I can't see Jounar ever giving up bringing me to tears by some means of violence, but I can relate. *giggles*

I mentioned before that while I was there we weren't overtly D/s, but it was there just in the way we interact.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #6363
Hisbeauty
Experienced
 
Hisbeauty is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 71
Hugs..Lady Fi...

distance is so hard. And i am glad Sir understands that. i am struggling and even though W/we are apart...He is there for me.

i hope you can get what you want.
 

Old 11-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #6364
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru
 
ecstaticsub's Avatar
 
ecstaticsub is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post

Okay, so I can't see Jounar ever giving up bringing me to tears by some means of violence, but I can relate. *giggles*

I mentioned before that while I was there we weren't overtly D/s, but it was there just in the way we interact.

I've been feeling really sick lately and Daddy has been sick, too. Put that together with me being in my mid-late 40's and he being a bit older...I guess I am just feeling like I am approaching my expiration date as far as my body being able to keep up with my mind (and His )

Sorry I'm being a downer...for whatever reason getting older has been on my mind lately.
__________________
I'm looking for kinky girlfriends-My Lit Personal Ad

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
 

Old 11-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #6365
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
I've been feeling really sick lately and Daddy has been sick, too. Put that together with me being in my mid-late 40's and he being a bit older...I guess I am just feeling like I am approaching my expiration date as far as my body being able to keep up with my mind (and His )

Sorry I'm being a downer...for whatever reason getting older has been on my mind lately.
*giggles* Jounar is 13 years older than I am, and on my next visit he will be turning 40. I told him nothing will stop me from being there when my old man turns old (I'm sure I'll pay for that later).

I guess I'm still at an age where I don't think about the effects of growing old.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #6366
Love2Lust
Experienced
 
Love2Lust is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 44
my daddy is 13 years older than me too!! and i get to meet him tomorrow!!!!!!!!! i like to think i keep him young...or maybe wear him out?
 

Old 11-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #6367
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
I had lunch with my mom today and we got to talking about the posibility and likelihood of me marring and moving to be with Jounar.

She's always said that she doesn't think I could do it. "Maybe for a year, but it would get to you"

But the more we talked about it, it hit her. "well maybe you could"

She said that she couldn't imagine uprooting like that, but the more she talked to me, the more she realized that I can, and will when asked to.

I think she finally sees how desperately I want this life for myself.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-15-2009, 11:18 AM   #6368
SubKekiLee
DrkSwords pet
 
SubKekiLee's Avatar
 
SubKekiLee is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where the Sand Meets the water
Posts: 2,593
Just popping in.. Things have been crazy busy for us and me.. I hope everyone is doing well.. My divorce will be over in a few weeks and I can move on with my life.. now we are waiting on his ...

HUGS to all. .
__________________
Owned and Collared Slave of Drksword
10/10/10
 

Old 11-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #6369
sadangel
angel Graham!!
 
sadangel's Avatar
 
sadangel is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Back in the US. *sigh-For Now*
Posts: 5,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
I had lunch with my mom today and we got to talking about the posibility and likelihood of me marring and moving to be with Jounar.

She's always said that she doesn't think I could do it. "Maybe for a year, but it would get to you"

But the more we talked about it, it hit her. "well maybe you could"

She said that she couldn't imagine uprooting like that, but the more she talked to me, the more she realized that I can, and will when asked to.

I think she finally sees how desperately I want this life for myself.
Mom's can surprise us. I am willing to move to Canada to be with Sir. Mom took a moment to say what yours did, and then realized quickly, yes, this is what I want. What we want. Good luck CW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubKekiLee View Post
Just popping in.. Things have been crazy busy for us and me.. I hope everyone is doing well.. My divorce will be over in a few weeks and I can move on with my life.. now we are waiting on his ...

HUGS to all. .
Hope things work as you would like them to Keki.
__________________

A Woman to Love, a lesbian erotic romance is available now at: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords
Available at all three places for $0.99. Thank you.
 

Old 11-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #6370
CurlyKat
Literotica Guru
 
CurlyKat is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,285
I'm not doing so well with the distance right now. It seems like it's only serving to pit my logical, rational side against my emotional, slightly crazy side (or so it feels). When things get super busy for one of us and we can't talk like we normally do, I worry about everything under the sun happening. Logically I know it's just because he's busy and it'll pass, but I've always been the type that has to actually see something or have it proven to me to believe it. I'm fine for a couple of days, but then the insane worry side of me takes over and even though I do trust him completely I can't help but wonder at everything.

The worst part of this, I think, is that I feel bad, almost guilty, for worrying about him. I should know better, and know that it's illogical to expect to hear from him all the time. Missing him so much sucks, though. Part of me thinks it would solve everything to just be able to see him and feel is arms around me, even if it was just briefly.
 

Old 11-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #6371
insert____here
Really Really Experienced
 
insert____here is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: the empty place in my head...which is currently geographically located in australia
Posts: 324
.....

hi (*shy wave*) uh, sorry to interupt the thread...noobie question for those of you who have been in this a while...

what's the best way of dealing with the "overstretched rubber band" feeling after playing? not in a physical sense, an emotional one... it doesn't normally hit until i wake up. He is five clock hours ahead of me, play time is the last hour before his bedtime. i have plenty to keep me occupied until my own sleep time so i don't notice it. but waking up with that feeling is hard.

any advice welcome...please.
__________________
think in circles, walk in straight lines

Just fear me, love me, do as i say and i will be your slave the goblin king - the labryinth

warning - i like lame jokes.

you're hanging out with us now, dignity's got nothing to do with it! syd - ice age 1

For each ecstatic instant
We must an agony pay
In keen and quivering ratio
To the ecstasy
--- emily dickinson

slave of misterx1969
 

Old 11-18-2009, 04:54 PM   #6372
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyKat View Post
I'm not doing so well with the distance right now. It seems like it's only serving to pit my logical, rational side against my emotional, slightly crazy side (or so it feels). When things get super busy for one of us and we can't talk like we normally do, I worry about everything under the sun happening. Logically I know it's just because he's busy and it'll pass, but I've always been the type that has to actually see something or have it proven to me to believe it. I'm fine for a couple of days, but then the insane worry side of me takes over and even though I do trust him completely I can't help but wonder at everything.

The worst part of this, I think, is that I feel bad, almost guilty, for worrying about him. I should know better, and know that it's illogical to expect to hear from him all the time. Missing him so much sucks, though. Part of me thinks it would solve everything to just be able to see him and feel is arms around me, even if it was just briefly.
Been there....oh man have I been there.

The way we get through it is a lot of compermise and restraint. I restrain myself from texing/emailing/iming/ and ringing him a million times a day when we are aproaching my "no contact limit" and he recognizes that I have that limit and does his best to give some sort of contact when we've hit that limit.

My limit has expanded. When we first got together, the limit was 24 hours. This caused more problems than anything else and I realized if I wanted Jounar in my life, then I'd have to expand that limit. I'm up to 7 days now. I've talked about the varying stages and progression of thought durring these 7 days here before.

It sucks, and it doesn't go away, and I don't think it hurts any less, EVER. But it does get more bearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert____here View Post
hi (*shy wave*) uh, sorry to interupt the thread...noobie question for those of you who have been in this a while...

what's the best way of dealing with the "overstretched rubber band" feeling after playing? not in a physical sense, an emotional one... it doesn't normally hit until i wake up. He is five clock hours ahead of me, play time is the last hour before his bedtime. i have plenty to keep me occupied until my own sleep time so i don't notice it. but waking up with that feeling is hard.

any advice welcome...please.
Can you explain this feeling a little better? I'm just not sure what you mean by "overstretched rubber band".

Jounar is 5 hours ahead of me so I can relate there.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 11-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #6373
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular
 
Lizzie_Borden's Avatar
 
Lizzie_Borden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post

Can you explain this feeling a little better? I'm just not sure what you mean by "overstretched rubber band".

I *think* she might be talking about impending or in progress sub drop. I think.

If that's the case, I'd recommend a nice hot bath, a packet of chocolate biscuits and a book or movie that you can lose yourself in.

But when you wake up with that feeling. ugh. It can be hard to throw yourself into your day.

Me, I try to just recognise what's happening, and surround myself with comforts and wait it out.
 

Old 11-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #6374
Franks_Angel
Experienced
 
Franks_Angel is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Posts: 50
Just stopping in

I'm Frank's Angel and my Sir lives in Florida while I am living in California. Hopefully we will have that first face to face meeting come December (crossing fingers). I'm glad to be here and hopefully this can be a place of some support for me.
 

Old 11-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #6375
insert____here
Really Really Experienced
 
insert____here is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: the empty place in my head...which is currently geographically located in australia
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post

Can you explain this feeling a little better? I'm just not sure what you mean by "overstretched rubber band".

Jounar is 5 hours ahead of me so I can relate there.
kind of twangy and limp and emotionally stretched thin. i have no-idea if there's a name for this...i really am very new
He is five clock hours ahead, but essentially a day behind. so if it's 7pm on tuesday for me its, 12midnight on monday for Him.
prevention is better than cure, so if there's a way to stop feeling so...bluh....instead of dealing with it when it happens that would be better. it plays havoc on my work morning.

thanks ladies....
__________________
think in circles, walk in straight lines

Just fear me, love me, do as i say and i will be your slave the goblin king - the labryinth

warning - i like lame jokes.

you're hanging out with us now, dignity's got nothing to do with it! syd - ice age 1

For each ecstatic instant
We must an agony pay
In keen and quivering ratio
To the ecstasy
--- emily dickinson

slave of misterx1969
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.