Name Something You Appreciate Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apppreciate a calm lake on an early morning with steam and mist rising from it with the early morning birds singing in the trees, the clean smell of the air I breathe, as a chill on the air gradually becomes warmth, calming my restless spirit

The Widow Card.
I don't use it very often but it does help in some situations....

Charity shops. Went looking today for books for my dad's birthday, found six books he's going to enjoy, And four new game type things for the pub........ total cost £13 :D And there are four glass demijons in one of them and they want a pound each, really really fucking tempting

My lovely neighbours letting me use their washing machine while mine is awaiting a new part.

Unfortunately it's not a washer/dryer, so every radiator/rail in my house is now draped with wet washing, but at least it's clean :)

The 'mute button'. Perfect when overzealous tennis commentator's get on your nerves!

I appreciate a certain shoeless female Litster having a sense of humor, and not taking my flirtations too seriously. :kiss::rose:

Talking with a best friend/confidant after several days of absence....you don't realize how much you've missed someone until you see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back